Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Will this change things?
Old 05-13-2021, 08:32 PM

Default Will this change things?

We usually hang out with a couple of work friends of mine when we are home. A group of guys, some with wives hang out with us at the river walk on occasion. One of my friends, John tall older black guy, gravitated to us. So much so that Mary had told me he had gotten a bit close to her when he danced with her. He even came on to her. We joked about it not thinking anything bad as we were friends. After a while I even joked about us having a threesome and he had asked if I were serious. I mentioned that Mary would have to ok that laughing.
I guess that same night he told Mary and she told him she would think about it and talk to me. When we got home she asked if I had told John anything about us. I asked her why. She said that while they were dancing he told her,” Robert asked me to fuck you one of these days. What’s up with that?” I told her that we were joking around about a threesome like we had talked before. She said “ well, he thinks you want to watch me and him. He told me he would be careful with me because he says he has a big cock.” As she giggled. I said “we all have big cocks in our own minds.” We got out and laid down. She was looking at her phone and turned to me. She gave it to me and said “he sent me a picture of him naked saying to think about it.”
I looked at the picture stunned. His cock was thick veiny and long. The head looked huge. I told her,” well he isn’t wrong, that’s a big cock!” As I gave her the phone back. Days past and I heard her phone beep a text message. It was another pic of John naked. It had several pics from previous days and Mary had replied to some saying nice pics and hot on some. I put it back and couldn’t get it out of my head.
That next Saturday we were getting ready to go out again and told her to wear something sexy for “big cock John” she laughed saying “shut up!” Even so she wore a one piece dress that was tight fitting and very short.
When we showed up he wasn’t there so we got a booth with the guys and started drinking. After a while he showed up and got in line with the rest of us. A few hours later I had gone to the restroom and when I got back I guess John had asked her to dance. Later that night Mary told me while they were dancing that John told her the reason he was late was because he had gone to get a nice suite at a nearby hotel, in case we decided to go have fun. I smiled and told her,” it’s up to you, I’m actually getting turned on!” She looked surprised saying, “you would let him fuck me?” I stopped her and said, “you are drop dead gorgeous, and he does have a big cock. It’s kinda turning me on.” She grinned,” it is kinda sexy I guess!” We got back to the group hanging out.
I was getting real horny so I pulled Mary out to the dance floor towards the back of the club where it was darker. Mary loves to dance and had quite of few drinks so she was dance a little sexier than usual. I had waved to him to follow us to see what might happen. It’s all I could think about. She was facing me as my hands on her hips pulled her closer. As he came up to us I said,” get behind her, our first threesome.” He wasted no time. Her hands went around my neck as he got behind her, pushing his hips on her ass. I motioned for him to put his hands on her waist while mine went to her face to kiss her. He was pulling her close rubbing on her.
John said,” man this is sexy as hell,” Mary looked at me and smiled. I quickly said,”it’s not a threesome but for now!” Mary I guess decided to play along as she turned to John and said,”I thought you said he wanted YOU to fuck me?” He looked at me as I said,” maybe we need to go to the suite then babe.” She smiled saying “maybe!” She started looking around then smiled just before she slid her skirt up to her hips showing John her shaved pussy. He backed up to get a better look saying,”DAMN!” I could see his cock was hard by now pushing through his pants. She slid it back down saying,”he showed me his cock,” He stepped up grinding on her again pulling her by her hips tight onto him. She let him as she swayed her hips on him. I stepped back so I could watch them which made her lean a little forward. I told John in a loud voice so she could hear,” I bet she can feel your cock like that!” He grinned and asked,” can you feel it Mary?” She smiled saying,” how can I not feel that!”
Last call was ordered and guys started to leave, John came to us saying goodbye to everyone and when he got to us he asked if we were going home. I looked at Mary and said, let’s go outside So we could talk. We walked for a bit before anything was said. I broke the ice saying,” so, are we going to the room to have fun or are we calling it a night?” We stopped walking and John said,” I have beer in the room and we can just talk and see where it goes.” Mary got quiet realizing it might actually happen and looked at me. I said,” I guess we can go but it’s up to Mary, maybe you guys can dance some more.” Mary looked at me,” I guess,”
Nothing was said until we got into the room. As we walked in he told us beer was in the fridge as he dimmed the lights in the room and walked to the restroom. I got 3 beers out opening one for Mary and handed it to her. She looked at me. Before she could say anything I said,”we can leave or stay, it’s up to you. I’m turned on just thinking about it now,” she said,”this won’t change things will it?” I said,” no, not at all!” She grinned,”if you want to watch him fuck me, I guess it’s ok”
He came out in boxers and his t shirt. His cock was semi hard sticking a few inches out of the slit in his shorts. Mary turned to look at me with her eyes big as she took a drink. He turned on some music on his phone as he grabbed his drink from the table. I got up and started dancing with her. She was getting back in the mood kissing me. He kept whispering just loud enough how Mary was sexy and hot. Mary just smiled as he did.
I looked at her and I whispered “threesome” and she kissed me. I waved at John to join us. His cock pointing almost straight. I kissed her as he grabbed her hips, I could tell when she felt his cock because she held her breath. We swayed to the music for a couple of songs. I needed to move things along so I said,” I thought I was supposed to only watch you too as I walked over to the table and sat down.
They kept dancing and I could see his cock trying to stand up pushing her shirt up. It was rubbing between her thighs as he kissed her neck. Her head leaned to the side. Enough with the fore play I thought, I wanted him fucking her. I said,” come over to the table I can’t see.” They did right in front of me. I reached out and grabbed her knee closest to me and tapped the table. She raised her leg onto it standing on one and put her elbows on the table. They both looked at me as I pulled my cock out. She looked back at John and slid her skirt up showing us both her pussy and leaned back on the table. John got behind her and placed his cock on her pussy and rubbed it back and forth. She was moaning as her cunt lips tried to hug his cock. Once it was wet he stopped right at her started putting pressure. Her pussy struggled to open up for him his head was so big. He stopped and rubbed it a couple of times before she finally let him in. She let everyone in the hotel know it was a big cock in her by her moaning.
He was slowly sliding in and back out an inch at a time trying not to hurt her, giving her just enough. By now he was fully hard and tried sling all the way in. Mary’s legs were shaking. He pulled out and walk towards the couch taking his boxers off. I hadn’t noticed Mary was right behind him not waiting to be told. As he sat down she was already climbing on top of him.
He leaned back making his cock look even bigger as she sat on it. She got comfortable and started riding him. Only halfway at first. He started sucking on her tits which gets her super horny and before I knew it. He was balls deep in her. She was breathing heavy and had gotten quiet which told me she was about to cum. And she did. She let everyone know she was cumming.
She sat for a second grinding on him. She turned saying,”bring your char closer,” pointing behind her. I could see everything from there. I heard her tell him. Tell me when you cum as she got up and squatted on his cock. She lowered herself onto him a couple of times so I could see him enter her stretching her pussy wide then she went all the way down. She was squatting on his cock bouncing up and down what seemed all 12 inches. Both were moaning loud as she let him fuck her.
What felt like an hour passed when her said he was going to cum and she slowed down. Then,”I’m cumming!” She reach down grabbing his cock to hold it up. He was grunting hard when he shot the first glob of cum. As soon as he did, she sat back on it shoving it balls deep and was bouncing on him deep fucking herself. Cum was all over his balls and her pussy. When he stopped grunting she sat down on him, grinding on his wet balls. She was kissing his chest neck and finally his lips. He just lay there spent.
She sat up straight and asked if he liked it. He just grinned. She turned to me as she got off him. His cock slid out cockhead still swollen. Soaked in cum. He got up to use the restroom and Mary fixed herself up so we could leave. When he came out he walked us to the elevator and we said our goodbyes not speaking of what had happened. As we waited, he started kissing her good bye. As I stared I noticed she had pulled his cock out again and was stroking it. As the door opened nothing was said as she turned around and got in. I followed and down we went.

Last edited by blazinrob; 05-28-2021 at 02:22 AM..

Accidental Hotwife
Old 08-03-2021, 07:36 PM

Default Accidental Hotwife

Good story, thank you. Don't you wish she turned around and went back to the room?