Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Lisa's Desire, Part 8: "The Date Begins"
Old 10-20-2021, 04:34 AM

Default Lisa's Desire, Part 8: "The Date Begins"

HI everyone, I hope everyone is OK despite the craziness of our current times. Thanks for bearing with me while I tookcare of some other matters, before turning my attention back to this serialized 'BBC cuckoldry' story. I hope you enjoy reading it!

LISA'S DESIRE - PART EIGHT

Lisa was wearing a pink satin negligee, with black pumps on her otherwise bare feet. She wore a lacy white bra and panties set underneath, and was quite eager to see her brand-new black lover take it off of her body. She opened the door, and Ron was there to greet her. He was quite handsome in person, and she immediately embraced him. He was wearing dark jeans, and a white cotton dress shirt. "Hi, Ron, I am so glad you could make it tonight!" she gushed.

"You know I would be a damn fool to give up a chance to meet you, sweet thing!" Ron told her. His voice was like that of a smooth soul singer, and she all but melted in front of him. Ron reached down to cup her shapely backside, as he leaned down to kiss her on the mouth. It was a passionate 'first kiss', that caused Ron's pulse to quicken and Lisa's heart to beat faster. She felt like she was breaking a primal sexual taboo, as a married white woman about to openly 'cuck' her loving husband. She knew that it was going to be a real thrill for her, and hoped that Otto and Ron would be just as happy with what transpired in the bedroom.

Lisa led Ron by the hand into her marital bedroom. She made sure to give Otto - who was crouched silently inside the closet, with a pair of her panties covering his groin - a good view. His cock stirred to life inside them, as he saw Ron in person for the first time. He was quite powerful- looking in person, and he salivated at the prospect of seeing Lisa mate with this virile black stud in their bed.

Lisa got the action started by taking Ron's shirt off of his torso. He had a strong chest, with six-pack abs. Lisa ran her index finger down his pecs, as she admired his upper body. "Mmm, you clearly work out, Ron!" "Yes, baby - and I am about to show you my favorite kind of exercise!" he replied. With trembling fingers, Lisa fiddled with Ron's leather belt, and undid the buckle. She then slowly peeled his jeans down his legs. He wasn't wearing any underwear. Even though she had seen a pic of what Ron was sporting between his legs, she still gasped when she saw it in person for the first time... "Oh... my.... god!" she whispered. Otto, for his part, was totally transfixed by the sight of the black cock that was about to make him a cuckolded husband...

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Last edited by NYLancelot; 07-06-2022 at 12:16 AM..

Old 10-21-2021, 02:17 PM

So far so good. Like to see some more

Tags
cuckold bbc hot wife, story