Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Play By Play White Wife PleasHER
Old 11-17-2021, 01:50 AM

Post Play By Play White Wife PleasHER

The first time I fuck his white wife, she passed out 3 different times. That was between biting my pillow, scratching the living hell out of my back, and biting my shoulder at least twice.

Now, if she doesn't pass out while we're having sex, she squirts all over my bed multiple times.

She said she's addicted to me and my sexual appetite for fucking her suburban white wife fuckhole from so many positions that it's only fair her husband find her naked used body spread out and full of my alpha cock black baby juice (her words, not mine).

From that moment forward, her best girlfriend found out about our sexual trysts, and she joined my naughty wife fantasies and adventures with my married white wife suburban pussy.

4 years later, we still have crazy hot, and wild sex. Both of their husbands are well aware of my naughty nights with their wives. Whatever they haven't walked in on and seen already.

From role play sex, either in their respective marriage beds, or out and about throughout the city with their husbands being the cuck lookout. I've BLACK FUCKED (her words, not mine again) their wives any and every way possible.

Well, there's still a whole lot more ways to have sex with their suburban white wives. I'm just not into the BDSM side of sex. I mean, we all have careers, that keep up in the spotlight within the community.

However, that still doesn't stop me from banging that sweet ass pussy of both of my married white wives. They know I enjoy feeling their pussy cream lather when I'm fucking them hard and deep.

No mercy, just a good hard dirty fuck.

Do we take sex breaks away from each other. Absolutely. It's only fair. I'm the fantasy. I understand my role in their fantasies.

Especially the parts when she tells me her husband is jerking off in the bathroom replaying his wife's dirty morning with her black boyfriend and lover.

The parts when she tells him, "I deepthroat his cock. I lose it when he wipes his black cock cum off my face."

"Then I suck his fingers clean of all his black cock cum. I've been such a slut with him. I'm gonna be his horny married slut, and Rachael and I are gonna CUMpletely use you as the cuck cumwhore you get off on being honey."

"Don't think I don't know you get off on your prim and proper white wife getting BLACK FUCKED by my BIG DICK BLACK STUD LOVER. OMFG, I can't believe I just said that."

"Yes, we take a break from each other honey. I mean we do have careers. He cums like a water hose. I end up CUMpletely full of his seed, and wanting him to throat fuck me."

"Sometimes we meet up during the day at our honeymoon hotel, and he fucks me like a cheap slut. Or I just suck his black cock before I have to be back at the office."

"I enjoy being his married pleasure pussy. There's no telling what that sick, twisted fuck is thinking while we're having sex. It's all the more fun trying not to soak the chair, so I can CUMpletely bury your face in my freshly satisfied white wife pussy."

"Rachael and I have a crazy wild time with him. So much fun. Just makes our trysts with my short dick husband all the more fun, burying your face in all of our black cock addicted white wife fuckholes."

"So jerk off honey, I'll be cummin home a little late this evening. Well, we'll be cummin home a little bit late this evening, and you're gonna get more than a mouthful of what satisfied white wife fuckhole taste like full of my hot black stud's alpha cock silk."

His response:

"jeeeeeeeeezzzzzz, you slut. You and Rachael. I haven't stopped jerking off. Cummed all over myself."

"You're his fuckmeat pussy. So much pussy cum. FML. OMFG. Can't cum anymore. Still jerking off. I feel like a CUMWHORE."

"OMG, don't tell him I said that!"

Her reply:

"Too Late, I'm in his truck right now. Heading to the hotel room for some much need BBC punishment from my black boyfriend and lover."

"You know, the one that you walked in on as he spanked me, pulled my hair, and stuck his black cock so far in me, I felt him in my stomach."

"The one who fucked all my holes because I wanted to feel every single inch of him inside of me."

"The one I enjoy deepthroating, or at least trying to deepthroat."

"The one that fucks me on every piece of furniture that has your name on it. The one that looks me right in the eyes, grabs my hair and tells me "MY PUSSY! YOU BETTER NOT BE GIVING MY PUSSY TO YOUR HUSBAND!"

I reply, "MY HUSBAND DOESN'T FUCK ME LIKE YOU DO. I JUST JERK HIM OFF AS HIS FACE IS BURRIED IN MY BLACK COCK ADDICTED WHITE WIFE SUBURBAN PUSSY. I WANT ALL OF YOU CUM."

Yes, that stud. So much cum."

"Date night with my husband. BBC afternoon and evening with my HARD BODY BLACK COCK LOVER STUD."

His response:

"Stop talking like that. I can't fucking cum anymore. All cummed out. Jeeeeeeeeezzzzzz. You black cock slut. My wife. His married whore. FML OMFG."

Her reply:

"Absolutely. Nothing like feeding my short dick husband my black cock lover's cum from my freshly fuck white wife pussy."

"I'm addicted to watching you attempt to cum like a REAL MAN. Especially, since you know that I have no interest in slowing down my sexual liaisons with him. It's too much fun burying your face in the aftermath."

"Later honey. I have a REAL MAN to satisfy."

"A CUMplete rundown of my dirty afternoon and evening just to watch you mercilessly cum all over yourself is CUMpletely worth it."