Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Was I manipulative?
Yes 1 25.00%
No 1 25.00%
Yes, but she liked it 2 50.00%
No, she manipulated me 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Raw dogging a black woman on date #2
Old 11-19-2021, 04:01 PM

Default Raw dogging a black woman on date #2

Five years ago, when I was still in my 20s, I was very promiscuous. I started seeing this one black woman, Lauren, who I had met on OkCupid. I should say that NO, she was not my first black woman. I could tell the other story some other time.

She and I talked on the phone before meeting. She asked what I was looking for and, because I knew what she wanted to hear, I told her a relationship. That was bullshit; I just randomly slept around that entire year. But we went and met up for a lunch date one weekend. When she texted me a picture of herself, although it was nothing revealing, something about it just cued me into her wanting to fuck. Maybe she wouldn't come out and admit it, but I felt it was likely that I'd get to use the condom in my pocket on this first date. We had lunch and she was cool enough, even though we didn't have that much in common. Black hair in bangs, thick arms, I want to say one tattoo.

At the end of lunch she suggested we go to her place and hang out. I made it sound like this was moving to fast. Just to make it not seem like I was desperate to get laid. Which I wasn't, really.
She apologized and said she understood. Then I "reconsidered" and was like, yeah, I have the time so why not. We walked to her booshy studio apartment. She lived alone and worked in marketing for a bra retailer. I swear I'm not making that part up.She was the type who wore a lot of makeup- eyeliner particularly. We drank red wine and watched T.V and talked and at some point we were kissing on her couch. Before you know it, we were fucking on her bed. She called me daddy. I thought that was weird and fascinating. I'd never been called daddy. Do other black women do that?

I did use a condom that time. But I did not spend the night. In the following days she sent me a bunch of texts. They were very conflicted. First she was guilty for sleeping with me on the first date like that, something she did not normally do. Then she "wanted me between her thighs." She sounds conflicted, right?

When Friday came around and we were going to hang out again she texted me that let's try not having sex this time and just get to know each other. I said okay but in my mind was like, bullshit. I worked hard and felt entitled to as much sex as I wanted and knew she'd be easy to seduce. So I went to her apartment with another condom. She made me take my shoes off when I entered because she was a little OCD like that. I brought a bottle of wine. We drank and watched Friends. I got progressively tipsy and shuffled closer to her. Put a hand on her leg first, put my arm around her next, eventually kissed her on the cheek. She said something like,
"Stop it, you're making me horny. That makes me want to do what we're not supposed to do."
So I drew back and lay back on the couch and said it was up to her, whatever. But don't deny your impulses (I think I said). She kept looking at me. I asked if she wanted me to kiss her again. She nodded. We made out.

I went down on her this time. She had a big, marshy, purple labia like many black women do, I've noticed. I licked her for a while and she moved her thick thighs around. She had just finished her period so there was a tiny bit of blood. She kissed me and said,
"Taste myself," and laughed.
Then we had sex, with condom. Then we rolled around on her bed for a while, horny. In like half an hour we had sex again. This time unprotected. I forget what conversation we had, but she was cool with it. I don't know if she was on BC or not. I suppose she felt safe because it was the end of her period.

I kind of fucked the shit out of her. I naturally go rougher when bare. It started off steady, ended up with me holding up her legs (even though that was tough), going pretty fast. I remember the mattress creaking and her breathing heavily and calling me daddy again, twice this time. I felt her getting wetter and then tighter. I came inside her and did not even try to pull out.

I wiped off my cock in her bathroom afterwards and looked in the mirror and thought, "Did I go to far?" But it had been a lot of fun.

I will say this - the next night, I went to a bar, met another woman (this time a white woman) and had sex with her that same night. I also kept seeing Lauren. And this other woman. It gets to be a long, crazy story. If you're interested just send me a message.

Hope you enjoyed!

Tags
bare, interracial, orgasm, sex