Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

i turn my girlfriends into black cock whores and love it
Old 01-03-2022, 12:06 AM

Default i turn my girlfriends into black cock whores and love it

im a white male that has turned almost all my ex's into sluts for black men. i love the submissive feeling when black men feed my woman their cocks an stare my down . if your interested i can tell some of these . i also seek others that are inexperienced .

Old 01-03-2022, 02:23 PM

I make sure before I start dating that a woman already love black cock then I train them to be very nasty BBC only whores . I train them to really love it they get addicted every day they can't help themselves but to let black men beat up their holes and cum on their face

Turning my girlfriends into black cock whores
Old 02-17-2022, 01:35 PM

Default Turning my girlfriends into black cock whores

There's nothing better than being trained to be a black cock whore. Us white girls love being called a black cock whore

Old 02-18-2022, 03:18 PM

Cool
any photos of them?

They Don't All Live In Double-wide Trailers
Old 02-18-2022, 10:18 PM

Thumbs down They Don't All Live In Double-wide Trailers

Recently returned from the Black Mecca of the South. Large Hotel ~ really nice lounge with several white guests having drinks. Met a mature MILF, 42 or so, in town for some trade show exhibition. Honey was obviously feeling those Grey Goose drinks and wanted to talk. White lady made six figures by herself, and hubby made even more.
Hubby wasn't handling things well on the marriage bed, something she called premature ejaculation, said he'd cum within 3 minutes of getting in the saddle, and there was no round two - even with his blue pill. Needless to say, that's all I needed to hear. Damm she smelled good, -up top and down below. Her Bra and Panties cost more than the suit I was wearing. So I Got Busy.
Lady had to ask for time out twice, and by then I was "Daddy" and "Master" The point is - White sluts don't all live in trailers. Some of these whores live life easy. Things don't change till that BBC gets up in that pussy-mouth & ass. There is a clearly defined difference in how we apply that BBC, and it don't look like no rabbit. There's a reason they call us bulls, and I proved it with that rich white slut needing the sex of a BBC Master.

Last edited by Taurus333; 02-18-2022 at 10:27 PM..

Old 02-20-2022, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastysubcuck View Post
I make sure before I start dating that a woman already love black cock then I train them to be very nasty BBC only whores . I train them to really love it they get addicted every day they can't help themselves but to let black men beat up their holes and cum on their face

I've done it both ways,

One was when I set a girlfriend up to get ganged by four black football players who lived next to me in college.

After college, I met a woman who would go to a club owned by one of the Phila. 76ers every Friday night to meet and fuck black men. I never got to watch her but she told me everything that happened.

I was never able to crack the code with my wife and get her to do anything,

Old 07-29-2022, 10:40 PM

Hi!
Would love to hear some of your experiences and how you go about it. It’s been a fantasy of mine to see my wife get a bbc. She’s hot and I think I’d love it. Not sure. It’s totally different when live.
Let me know if you have a moment and love to hear your experiences!
Thank you!!

Old 07-30-2022, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen23 View Post
im a white male that has turned almost all my ex's into sluts for black men. i love the submissive feeling when black men feed my woman their cocks an stare my down . if your interested i can tell some of these . i also seek others that are inexperienced .

I wish my husband thought like you!

Old 07-30-2022, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus333 View Post
Recently returned from the Black Mecca of the South. Large Hotel ~ really nice lounge with several white guests having drinks. Met a mature MILF, 42 or so, in town for some trade show exhibition. Honey was obviously feeling those Grey Goose drinks and wanted to talk. White lady made six figures by herself, and hubby made even more.
Hubby wasn't handling things well on the marriage bed, something she called premature ejaculation, said he'd cum within 3 minutes of getting in the saddle, and there was no round two - even with his blue pill. Needless to say, that's all I needed to hear. Damm she smelled good, -up top and down below. Her Bra and Panties cost more than the suit I was wearing. So I Got Busy.
Lady had to ask for time out twice, and by then I was "Daddy" and "Master" The point is - White sluts don't all live in trailers. Some of these whores live life easy. Things don't change till that BBC gets up in that pussy-mouth & ass. There is a clearly defined difference in how we apply that BBC, and it don't look like no rabbit. There's a reason they call us bulls, and I proved it with that rich white slut needing the sex of a BBC Master.
I'm not rich, Gaston, but I don't live in a trailer. But I would love for a black man like you to treat me like white trailer trash! And yes- I would love to be called names while I was being fucked with a black cock... like slut and whore.

Old 07-30-2022, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geraldene View Post
there's nothing better than being trained to be a black cock whore. Us white girls love being called a black cock whore

yes yes yes!!!