Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Where have you been all my life ..he said
Old 04-09-2022, 02:40 AM

Default Where have you been all my life ..he said

I hope I don’t bore you with my long long story, but since my wife Amanda took off, I have plenty of time to think back on the times we had.
Lately, Where you been all my life, keeps replaying in my mind. This question comes from the first time my wife hooked up with this 65 year old man. Back when we were experimenting with the cuckold lifestyle, my wife hooked up some black men. Not many but some because her health and our safety where always the priorities.

Although she did have sex with some younger men, she was always drawn to older black men. Maybe she felt safer with them, I don't know. The oldest man she ever hooked up with was 30 years older than her, he was 65 and she just turned 35. Our first meeting was in a public place; we met at a club and shared a table. For all intents, we were just three people having a few drinks together.

Fast forward a couple weeks and there we were, sitting in a motel room waiting for him to show up. Amanda looked so damn pretty. She normally doesn't wear makeup, but that night she went all out, fake eyelashes, eye shadow and red lipstick .

We didn't have to wait long before the old dude showed up. When I opened the door for him, I could see that he spent some time sprucing himself up too. The first thing he said was to compliment Amanda on how good she looked. She returned the compliment and off we went into that awkward period before sex. After talking a bit, I changed chairs to one in the corner of the room to give them some space. Amanda actually made the first move, she asked him straight out what he liked. He thought about it for a second then told her he'd like to watch her strip.

By this point in our cuckold encounters, Amanda was no prude. She put on some music and started during her dance routine. I sat there watching her unbutton her blouse and shimmy out of her skirt. Underneath, she had on one of her favorite sexy outfits, a red lacy lingerie one piece thing. The more she danced the more she got into role plating a sex goddess. The old dude looked like he won the lottery when her tits came out. Amanda has big soft white tits with huge pinkish brown areolas. When she unbuttoned the crotch flap on her outfit he told her to come closer and without missing a beat Amanda danced over and stood right in front of him. Amanda’s attitude made it perfectly clear that she was hot and horny.

Like a good sex goddess, my wife turned the game on him by moving his hand between her legs. I couldn’t see it, but I knew by the way she gasped that he was finger fucking her. The way she was squirming around he had to know that she wanted it bad. Time seemed to stand still, so I don’t know how long they kept this up, but the next thing I vividly remember is Amanda lying naked on the bed with her hips on the edge and her legs down over the side. Her legs were spread wide and she had both hands on her pussy. She looked so insanely sexy exposing herself that way to a man she hardly knew. My eyes were glued on my wife fingering herself . But, I also could not miss him taking his clothes off. He was no athlete; he had a beer belly and ashen spots here and there. But, who cares about that shit, his cock was fat.

Amanda had her head propped up on the pillows: she was looking down her body towards him. Her eyes were open, so she had to see him toss the condom on the floor. Before I could even react, he was up between her legs stroking his cock. And that’s when it happened, that’s when he said it. WHERE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE ?
Amanda softly responded in her sultry voice Waiting for you.

I thought WTF is she doing: she never let anyone in her without a condom. While I’m sitting there in shock, he moved up close to her crotch. I HAD to get a better look at this shit, so I stood up and saw him rubbing his cock head on her. When he took his hand away; Amanda gasped and I got a quick glimpse of her pussy lips spread open by his cock. When he moved closer to her, I moved and around behind him. There was no chair there so I knelt down and watched this 65 year old, grey haired black man fuck my beautiful wife. Seeing hm between her long shapely white legs and knowing that she wanted this old man to cum in her body was a mind bending experience. When it happened, she instantly reacted with a loud inhale gasp AHHHH and then she pushed herself closer to him! I was right behind him so I saw his ass cheeks tightening every time he ejaculated in her. Amanda gets very vocal and the way she was carrying on I’m sure the people in the next rooms and hallway heard her. That did it for me, I couldn’t stop, I had to cum and damn it felt so- fucking- mazing! So there I am cumming on the carpet while 4 feet away a 65 year old black man is draining his balls into my wife. If you're not a cuck that's insane, but if you are it's insanely hot !

After awhile, he let out this Oh Fuck and relaxed down on top of her. When he asked her if she wanted him to get off: she said yeah I have to pee. He got off and Amanda went into the bathroom. She has a habit of leaving the bathroom door open: so we both heard her pissing. She came out with a robe on, sat down and asked me to pour a glass of wine. While I was doing that, the old buck was talking to her and getting ready to leave. He was saying shit about how beautiful she was and then he bluntly asked her when are we going to do this again? Amanda went ummmm I’ll text you OK?

After he left, Amanda gulped down a couple more glasses of wine and then said that she needed a shower. She wasn’t in the shower long and when she came out she got in bed and covered up. I got in bed next to her and pressed myself up against her back. We spooned like that until she fell asleep. When morning came, I woke up the feeling of Amanda stroking my dick. I may be small but she makes me hard . While I was inside her cunt it excited me thinking about the night before. That one encounter was the beginning of a long affair between Amanda and her new old bull. We met him just about every weekend at one of our party places. I don’t know what she saw in him, but she was totally into being his sexy mistress. When her fun came to an end, she was really bummed out. Maybe, that’s why she took off with another older black man. Today, sitting here alone looking at the sex pics I took, I can still picture my slutty Amanda getting fucked

Old 05-25-2022, 05:05 PM

That, that took my breath away, the description of it. A bit close to understanding it all, and aroused! The sentence about her long shapely white legs, nicely written, very evocative.

Old 07-03-2022, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG18 View Post
That, that took my breath away, the description of it. A bit close to understanding it all, and aroused! The sentence about her long shapely white legs, nicely written, very evocative.
My ex wife is 5 foot 8, she really does have long shapely white legs. The memory of seeing her legs wrapped around a black man is enough to get me excited.

When She Does That Little Thing She Does
Old 07-05-2022, 02:01 PM

Post When She Does That Little Thing She Does

Its when she does that little thing she enjoys so much. That sexual act she has so much talent performing. She actually trembles in anticipation of sucking my big black cock. It is such a turn on to look down and see her grey/green eyes looking adorinly and pleadingly up into mine. Go ahead baby, suck my cock. She smiled and dove for my cock. She wrapped her pretty red lips around the head and pulled a portion into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head hoping to make this suck session last a while. She greedily sucked down my cock as though it was pure pleasure for her lips. My cock throped and flexed in responce to the blowjob Cat was giving me. She had me sighing and moaning in response to my dickhead hitting the back of her throat. She relaxed her throat muscles and let all ten inches slide down, down, down. She held my meat in her mouth until her nose was nuzzled in my pubes. She loved every second of it. She ran her lips back to the tip of my tool only to swallow it again and again and again.
She sucked like she was starved to cock. She was a cock sucking maniac, sucking franticly and wildly! It was just too much for me. I threw my head back and howled from the pure pleasure this girl was giving me. I blew my load. Jet after jet, skeet after skeet spewed between her lips. She sucked it down and worked my tool for more. I filled her mouth to almost over flowing, but she didn't let one drop escape. She spent the next five minutes lickig me clean. Man Oh Man when she does that little thing she does. Peace

Tags
wife for black cock