Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Where's the Strangest Place You Ever Climaxed
Old 04-27-2022, 06:43 AM

Post Where's the Strangest Place You Ever Climaxed

I was Thinking Back On Some Of The Strangest Places I Ever Busted A Nut, A Swimming Pool; An underground Parking Lot, A Hotel Balcony Where The Strangest place You Ever Climaxed?

Old 04-27-2022, 09:54 PM

Mine would have to have been in a police station. I was there to teach a class to new officers. These particular officers would be patrolling the gay side of town, of which our town has a big one.
After my speech about choke holds, one cadet comes up and asks for a demonstration. I say fine and told him to wait until the rest of the class left. After the door closed, he came up behind me and put a hold on me. Not bad for a beginner but I could feel his baton hitting me from behind. I asked him to move it and just said turn around and look.

That's when I saw a big hard curved 10-inch cock facing me. He must have known my weakness because when he said, "suck me", I didn't hesitate. I didn't notice that another cadet had snuck back in and was pulling down my pants. While I'm still sucking cock, cadet gets down and begins to eat my ass. Then I feel something hard but rubbery pushing through to my ass. It was a good thing this one was only about 7 inches. As he is fucking my ass, I am sucking cock. Soon they each unloaded in my mouth and ass, and I can't hold back and shoot my load on the floor. I knew they would do well out on their assignment.

At The DMV
Old 04-30-2022, 12:40 AM

Default At The DMV

I went to a DMV in Southern Los Angeles County with the wife of a friend. They'd just bought a car from me and we needed to get all the paperwork handled, so we went together in case there were any issues. While we were standing in line, we started rubbing ourselves together while hanging all over each other, and by the time we got everything finished, we were both smoking hot to fuck, something neither one of us had considered. We went out to my pick-up and got a blanket and we spread it out on the lawn if front of the DMV building, and wrapped ourselves up so nobody could really tell what we were doing She had her dress pullued up to her waist and pulled her panties down, while I unzipped and released my dripping cock from it's prison. She scooted up against me with her legs spread and wrapped around me and she pushed up against my cock, then grabbed me and guided me inside her soaked pussy. We couldn't do any wild humping with all the people walking by mere feet from us, but even so I didn't last more than a minute or so because of being really excited to be doing a beautiful woman who was married to somebody else. She giggled the entire time I was inside her, almost bursting out in laughter when I lost my load into her unprotected pussy.

Since we had our first fuck in front of God and everybody, she began giving me blow jobs in liquor stores in front of the beer coolers, in cars parked at supermarkets, and any other place we thought we could get away with it, as she was more interested in oral sex because there was less risk of getting pregnant.