Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My wife was in a funk
Old 06-20-2022, 08:50 PM

Default My wife was in a funk

After my wife moved back in with me after 29 months living with her black stud she was in a funk for a few months. She missed having her pussy stretched and filled with black cock every day. She was determined to not stray again. It was a year or so later that I had to go out of town to work for six weeks. I decided to see if I could find a black guy that she didn’t know to call her and check on her while I was gone. I told him she was fair game but if she said no. Then don’t force her. He agreed and we decided that he should call her a couple of days before I left. The guy was a on the road sales guy that I had met before. Our town was in his area so he would be around quite often.
I met the guy the day after he called Phyliss. My wife didn’t say anything about Richard calling and when Richard told me that they had met, I was really surprised. I knew he wasn’t lieing because he showed me a picture of her sucking his black cock. He said man she can suck a dick. He said I hope she fucks as good. I asked if she told him he could fuck her and he said no but I would bet my left nut that she lets me.
Anyway the next day I had to head to West of Odessa to run a rebuild job. That was on Saturday and the job started Monday. When I got my computer setup and running, I saw I had an email from Richard. It was a series of pictures of my wife nude in our bed. There was one sentence that read best pussy I have ever had. During the week he sent more pictures, always in our house and usually in our martial bed. I could tell by the pics that he was taking them on the sly because she was never looking.
I talked to Phyliss almost every day and she never said a word about Richard but she sounded very upbeat. I could tell Richard’s big cock had got rid of her funk. Late in the second week Richard called me, he told me that he was pretty much running his sales route from my house. He said Phyliss was insatiable, he said he had never seen a women that liked sex as much as her. He also informed me that he had got a job promotion and he was leaving in 3 weeks. He said he had taken vacation until he leaves and if I am ok with it he is going to stay full time with Phyliss. I told I was good with that and that I would make an excuse to not come after three weeks like I scheduled.
Over the next tree weeks Richard was sending me pics every day and he had quit hiding taking the pics from Phyliss. One weekend he carried her to Dallas and he sent me pics of her with him and two other black guys. From the pictures she spent a lot of time airtight as all three guys were fucking her at once. Rich left the week before I finished my job and came home. When I got there Phyliss was her old bubbly self. She acted very glad to see me.
Phyliss never mentioned Richard or his 10” black cock. I didn’t say anything either because I was glad to have my wife back to her normal self. I am pretty sure she did fuck a couple of more black guys after that but she never mentioned it however I did receive a few anonymous pics every now and then.

Same here!
Old 06-21-2022, 05:08 AM

Default Same here!

Mine is in one now, since moving to Maui it’s been a dry spell! People tend to know you from all around. She can’t just go meet up with a guy at a resort cause most of her clientele work at them, nor bring someone home cause the neighborhood is close!
Hoping to meet up with the right guy to hook up with when we visit the mainland. Glad you got out of yours!