Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Well he did promise to pull out
Old 06-24-2022, 06:57 PM

Default Well he did promise to pull out

I really wanted to see a well hung Black stud cum deep inside my wife's unprotected pussy but this is the closest it ever happened.
My wife finally let me set her up with a Black guy from where I work. He always bragged about how fat his cock was and how white women love being stretched open by it. So I invited him to dinner and after we ate and had a few bottles of wine we went to the bedroom. My wife was feeling very frisky and quickly tried to rip his clothes off and went wild when she saw his 9 inch cock that was super fat. She ripped off her clothes and laid down on the bed and he dove between her legs licking her pussy. After several orgasms she said she wanted to fuck but he needed a condom. I pulled out my box of condoms and I quickly realized his cock was so fat and long that mine would not fit on his cock. My wife called me an idiot for not being prepared but the Guy said he would pull out before cuming. My wife told him he better keep his promise because it was her risky time of the month. So they fucked for quite a long time and my wife had several wild orgasms. Suddenly he said he was going to cum and asked her if he could cum inside her. At first she didn't answer him and just kept moaning as she had another orgasm but finally she cried out "You promised you would pull out" so the guy pulled his cock out and there was my wife on her back legs spread and her pussy gaping open. The guy was still on his knees between her legs and he gave his cock a few strokes and he shot his first spurt and hit her left tit. He stroked hit cock again, aimed and fired off another huge stream that hit his target, it went straight inside her gaping pussy. He then leaned a little forward and fired another jet that hit my wife's right tit. My wife moaned as she rubbed the cum all over her tits, she didn't even know that he shot a huge load inside her. I didn't tell her what I saw and I wondered if he actually just impregnated her. She did get her period four days late which had me really really worried. She wasn't worried at all but then again she didn't now that he had cum in her. She recently told me that she wanted me to invite him over again and I am wondering if I should because as he shook my hand at the door he laughed and said, "I kept my promise to your wife..... I pulled out before cuming..... but I still might have just bred her. I also know from the look on your face that what you saw me do really turned you on, so If we get together again I promise that even if your wife begs me to pull out I am going to go balls deep and you can enjoy watching me pump my seed right into her fertile womb." I have jerked off dozens of times remembering what he did, and knowing what he will do if I contacted him again. I keep wondering how upset my wife might get if she feels him cuming deep inside her. Maybe deep down she would love it to happen. Maybe I should tell her I am going to call him. I just had to add this.......PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS JUST A STORY

Last edited by john16742; 08-03-2023 at 08:06 PM.. Reason: To remind people that this is just a fantasy story

Old 06-27-2022, 08:50 PM

Sure if she is open to it and you are happy enough go for it.

You liked it
Old 06-28-2022, 01:35 AM

Default You liked it

You like it, so why not, he will breed her, you know that.

She'll get bred!
Old 06-28-2022, 03:41 AM

Default She'll get bred!

If you do invite him over again be prepared for your little lady to conceive. Sounds hot though!

Old 06-29-2022, 10:17 PM

Just make sure it isn't when she's fertile. Other than that, FUCK YES! Hell, why not tag team her, make sure you get yours too. Doll her up, buy her some nice things to wear. Take her shopping to buy some sexy heels, or wedges or pumps, pick up some sheet stockings, or a pair of sheet pantyhose so he can rip them open before mounting her. Hell you guys could even do some really hot roleplay with this! Your a pair of burglars who break in, or he is and he takes her in front of you. You owe him money and she has to pay, or your pimping her out. Use your imagination, make if FUN!

Old 11-30-2022, 11:19 AM

[QUOTE= He did smile as he shook my hand at the door and warned me that if we ever got together again he was going to cum inside her because he wanted to see how she would react... I have imagined him not pulling out the next time to see how upset my wife might get. Maybe deep down she would love it to happen, maybe I should tell her to call him.[/QUOTE]

I read this the other day and it made me so wet! I don't want to get pregnant, and I don't want to have a man other than my husband cum inside me...

but something about this story made me soooooo hot.

Maybe it's because I wish Brad would think like this husband, and want allow me to live out my fantasy, maybe it's because I am mad at him that he won't, and this story made me horny imagining the thrill of a black man cumming inside me. I don't know- but I woke up this morning after an amazing dream where this happened- and OMG I was so wet. The more I think about it- the hotter this scenario seems in my mind!!

Just giving in and letting him cum inside me... OMG!

I could never do that in real life, but thank you for the story!!

Shelly

Old 12-02-2022, 05:02 AM

Shelly, you need to give it a try. Just once and then you can check off that box. Who am I kidding. Once you do it you are not going to stop. Nevertheless, you need to try it. Luv, J

Old 12-03-2022, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr06904 View Post
Shelly, you need to give it a try. Just once and then you can check off that box. Who am I kidding. Once you do it you are not going to stop. Nevertheless, you need to try it. Luv, J
I know, i know, i know!

I want to soo much. I am pretty close to suggesting to my hot black coworker that we should grab a drink some night after work... I just can't get the nerve to pull the trigger! But I am sure if we went somewhere dark, and I had a few drinks, I would be able to cross that line, and at least give him a blowjob.

Old 12-23-2022, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tr06904 View Post

Hi Jamal- you were right... I needed to try it just the one time.

So I did!!

but so far, just a BJ... I do need to feel him inside me- then I can decide it it is a one time thing, or if what they say is true.

you know that old saying... once you go black- you're gonna take black cock in the ass?

Lol!
Shelly

Old 12-23-2022, 12:57 PM

Keep on going! You deserve BBC!

Tags
bareback, risky sex