Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Morocco part 1
Old 08-22-2022, 01:22 PM

Default Morocco part 1

It was mid-September and the fall vacations had begun. My two daughters had flown to the States with their father and I was packing my bags for my vacation in Morocco. The year 2014 had been a stressful one for me. First the divorce and the associated countless appointments with the lawyers, the trial in court where my lawyer luckily got the maximum for me. Then moving out of the house I had lived in for almost 15 years and moving into my new condo. Since my ex-husband also has his office in the house we lived in (he is a self-employed financial advisor, although I never understood what exactly he does, only that he apparently earns a lot of money) we had agreed that he should keep the house and that I move out with my daughters. I didn't want to live in that house anymore anyway. My thoughts only circled around where he could have screwed his secretary in our house.
For my well-deserved vacations in Morocco I had chosen a small but exclusive hotel, La Sultana in Oualidia. I had booked there the suite Caban, a kind of tree house. My anticipation was great when I landed in Casablanca. The 2 hour drive to the hotel in a Bentley made me feel like a queen. The reception at the hotel was just as sublime. Every wish was read from my eyes. And the facility is really sensational. After moving into my room, I treated myself to a large portion of oysters on the terrace with a bottle of Chardonnay. After that I went to bed early.
I woke up when there was a knock on the door. It was room service bringing me breakfast. After I had breakfast and showered I decided to go to the beach. I put on my bikini and walked out the door. The hotel is located on a lagoon, so it is separated from the ocean. I walked along the beach and found a spot I liked. I spread out my beach towel and started doing my yoga exercises. When I was done, I folded the beach towel and was going back to the hotel. And that's when I noticed the man. He was sitting about 20 meters away from me on a stone under a tree. He had a white djellaba on. His face was dark and gaunt, with a hooked nose, piercing black eyes, and he had a mottled gray beard. I estimated that he was over 60. He grinned at me. I had no idea how long he had been sitting there watching me do yoga. And then I saw that he had pulled his djellaba up over his knees. My eyes fell on his private parts and I was mesmerized. Never before had I seen such a large cock and testicles. He made a gesture with his hand and told me to come to him. As if in a trance, I walked towards him. When I was with him he said in French: "You are a beautiful white whore. Kneel down and suck my cock. My brain must have completely stopped because I went down on my knees, took his huge cock in my hand and brought it to my mouth. He smelled pretty strong of piss but I slid my mouth over his glans and licked it. I felt how this excited him and his erection increased. Soon I had trouble just having his glans in my mouth. Do you like that whore he asked and put his hand to the back of my head. He pushed me deeper and I got a gag reflex. He let go and I had his cock out of my mouth for a short moment. I gasped for air but shortly after he pushed his cock back into my mouth. I don't know how long it went on like that. My saliva ran down the corners of my mouth and every now and then it went black in front of my eyes. He started moaning and I knew he was about to come. With both hands he grabbed my head while he ejaculated in my mouth. I swallowed his cum as best I could. He pulled his cock out of my mouth, patted my cheek and said, "You did good whore, now get up. With shaky legs I stood up. He looked at my bikini panties and said: Well look at that. I looked down and saw a dark wet spot. With his left hand he pulled my panties down and with his right hand he grabbed my crotch. When he pulled his hand back, his palm was full of my slime. You must have enjoyed sucking me whore. I want you back here tomorrow night at 8. Now go. I turned around and staggered back to the beach.

I had swung the towel around my waist and walked unsteadily along the beach back to my hotel. My brain was still in a state of emergency, I could not grasp a clear thought. What had just happened? How could it be that I had taken a complete stranger's strong-smelling cock in my mouth and blown it, who called me a whore over and over again, cum in my mouth and I swallowed his sperm? I had almost arrived at my room when I crossed an employee of the hotel. He looked at me raised eyebrows and asked: Are you all right, madame? I replied yes, yes all good and hurried past him. When I arrived in my room I went into the bathroom and when I saw myself in the mirror I understood why the clerk had looked at me like that. There was a whitish substance on my chin, neck and chest, a mixture of my drool and cum. I took off my bikini and stood under the shower. After I had showered and dried off extensively, I let myself fall onto the bed. I lay naked on the bed and my thoughts circled around what had happened before. Involuntarily, my right hand went to my pubic area. With my middle finger I massaged my clitoris. My excitement grew and grew and I had an orgasm like rarely before when I satisfied myself. After that I fell asleep and when I woke up it had already started to get dark. I quickly put on a dress, without bra and panties, washed my teeth and put on makeup. Then I went over to the restaurant and sat down at a free table. I was studying the menu when the waiter said to me, "Good evening madam, what can I get you to drink?". I looked up and recognized the man I had crossed when I came back. Instantly my head became hot. Uh, a Chardonnay please, I stammered. With pleasure, he said and left. My face must have turned fiery red, I was incredibly embarrassed when I thought about how I had looked when we had crossed paths. When the waiter came back and brought me the Chardonnay, I ordered a tajine of beef. As I was in the middle of eating, the waiter came to my table and poured me more of the wine. You have already met Hadir, the waiter asked. Who? I asked back. The waiter bent down slightly to me and in a hushed voice he said, "That's the name of the man you blew today on the beach, madame. Again the heat shot into my head. Don't worry, your secret is safe with me, Madame, said the waiter and went to the next table.

After the meal I had hurried quickly to my room. It was just too embarrassing for me to know that the waiter had probably watched me blowing this Hadir's cock. I wondered if there had been other observers. Back in the room, I poured myself a big glass of Baileys that I had bought in the duty-free and emptied the glass in one go. I took off my dress, went into the bathroom, removed my makeup, brushed my teeth and then lay naked on the bed. I turned off the light but sleep was out of the question. I had the image of Hadir's erect cock in front of my eyes. The chocolate colored shaft with the thick veins, the milk coffee colored glans with the centered piss hole from which he had injected this huge amount of cum into my mouth. I had spread my legs, my right hand massaged my labia, I put 3 fingers in my pussy, pulled them out led the hand to my mouth and licked the fingers off. My hand went back to my pussy and rubbed my clit until I came violently. The next morning I was already awake early. I called the reception and asked if it was possible to get breakfast already now. Of course madam, please give us 10 minutes. I thanked them and hung up. After I had eaten a big breakfast, I decided to go to the pool. I had laid down on one of those wide and very comfortable lounge chairs and was reading in my book. I was the only guest there. It was around 11 when suddenly a voice asked: "Good day madam, would you like a drink? It was the waiter from last night. I looked up and said: I would like a pina colada if possible. But of course madam, coming right up. He hurried away and I looked after him as Hadir came back to my mind. Today at 8 o'clock in the evening I should be back at the place where I had blown him. The waiter came back with my pina colada. He put the glass on the little table that was next to my deck chair. I thanked him and he said: "At your service, madam. Is there anything else I can do for you? Uh, yes. This Hadir, what do you know about him? Well, I don't know him personally, madam. I can only tell you what is said about him. Yes, please, I replied. Well, he lives right over there in a house together with his two sons. He moved here about five years ago. They say he was a big shot in Moroccan intelligence. His wife and daughter were killed in an assassination attempt. That's when he resigned. Is that enough for you, madam? Yes, thank you, I replied. The waiter made a little bow and left. I sipped my glass and looked out at the lagoon.

Story
Old 08-22-2022, 03:29 PM

Default Story

Nice story, waiting to read the other parts!

Tags
big cock, morocco, swallow, vacation, wet pussy