Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Rex & Susan's Story!!
Old 11-10-2022, 02:08 PM

Default Rex & Susan's Story!!

My wife has joined me on this site to relive her past BBC experiences!! My wife, Susan is a loving wife & a great mom!! She is a widow, she was married to a white man for 16 years!(a virgin on her wedding night) Two and a half years after he passed away, she moved into a black neighborhood out of economic necessity!! She discovered that she liked dark black men and they liked her plump thick body!! She soon started to make love with them!! She told me that her black lovers were well hung and had big cocks that were 10 to 12" long and very thick!! Her first black lover told her that he was going to desegregate her coochie!!!Susan went down on him like a good country girl should!! He plowed through her hairy silky pussy with his thick 12" cock untill Susan had a wild screaming orgasm!! He shot his wadd inside her and latter humped her doggie style while he played with her tits & her hairy arm pits!! He made her cum again!!Susan told her new man that she loved him & cried tears of joy!! The relationship didn't last long but there were more black men to come!
Many guys ask why did Susan stop getting BBC?? Well, it's simple, when Susan had sex with a black man it was NOT a one night stand! Susan is very emotional & inplusive and when she spreads her legs for a man, it's because she is in love!! Her relationships with her black boyfriends did not work out. One of the reasons that it didn't wok out was because Susan could no longer give birth, because she had a hysterectomy!! This was a deal breaker for some of her boyfriends! After five relationships with black men,( the last one shared her!) she gave up. Later she moved out of the "hood" ( and the state). She met me and we fell in love!! Susan is happy with me and was monogamous for four years but now, thanks to this site and my encouragement, she has gone black again ( she has a black friend with benefits) and now we have threesomes! We had a threesome and it was the first time I got to see her make love with a black man!! This was such a thrill for me!! You may wonder why it's such a thrill!! It started long ago when I went to my then fiancee, Regina's house and I saw a large black man leave her house as I pulled into the drive way!! I went inside and into Regina's bedroom only to fine her naked on the bed with her legs wide open and some cum spilling out!! I knew what happen and it made me so horny that I got undressed and made love to her!! We stayed together and I made her tell me the details of her adventure! We later broke up over her substance abuse. Anyway, in my lifetime, six of my girlfriends had had black lovers before they met me!! My late wife, Dee, had a black lover before we met! Dee was very blond, she even had blond pubic hair!! I can only imange how hot that must have looked to see a long thick black dick plowing through her golden forest and filling her with creamy goodness!! I don't know why this turns me on!! But I am grateful for my loving wife, Susan, for giving me four years of mongomy and now will give me many years of polyamours marriage!!! I once read in a sex digest ( back in the 1980s) that in the future 75% of white women will have sex with at least one black lover before or during their marriage to a white man!! Well, my lads, the future is here and all of us white guys on this site have embraced it!!

Awesome story
Old 11-10-2022, 04:13 PM

Default Awesome story

I am 61 years old and have been fucking black cock almost 12 years off and on. My 40 year old daughter fucks black cock and my young granddaughter is fucking a young black boy at school. It is the way of life now.

Old 11-10-2022, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallsquirts View Post
I am 61 years old and have been fucking black cock almost 12 years off and on. My 40 year old daughter fucks black cock and my young granddaughter is fucking a young black boy at school. It is the way of life now.
True! Susan & I enjoy making love more when Dave ( her black boyfriend) joins us!
I always let Dave go first because it turns me on to watch! It's great that Susan & I
have no hangups! There is no judgement or shame, we all do our thing and Dave has
become a great friend!! It's a way of life for us!!

Last edited by Rex Havoc; 01-11-2023 at 06:44 AM..

Tags
black bulls, shared wife, threesomes