Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

chinese anal
Old 11-11-2022, 07:05 AM

Default chinese anal

My wife Wendy heard this story and found it quite erotic.
In Chinese they had this One-child policy once. The Chinse women found the only way to follow government policy and satisfy their men was to let them have anal sex regularly. The men weren't that big and the women came to enjoy a cock up their ass a couple of time a week,. Since they couldn't get pregnant. the women discovered anal sex was a good way to have lovers on the side without getting caught,

Is this true?

Anyway , one night I found my wife drunk with her finger up her ass talking about being Chinese and having to satisfy a group of other women's husbands that way. I oiled my cock and just had to fuck her sweet round ass on the spot. She still wanted more and I gave her vibrator that way till she came violently. She had always cum in her pussy before

She bought a tight cheongsam dress. She gets high and puts her hair up and pretends to be a Chinese housewife and also a Chinese whore.

When she goes to the office sometimes She puts a princess butt plug up her ass under her dress.

She said she heard Latina women who want to remain "pure" before marriage also become experts at anal sex? She is doing a lot more masturbating ....

we are having frank discussions about her needs

Hmmmm?
Old 11-12-2022, 02:24 AM

Default Hmmmm?

Never heard this about Chinese women.
They’re very conservative and not really into anal sex.
The Chinese milf in my album had her anal cherry popped by me.
She actually enjoyed it and was open for more.

I did hear this of Catholic women.
They save their vaginal virginity for marriage.
So, they take it up their ass. Sexy either way!
Any kind of penetration is arousing.

Tags
anal, chinese, fantasy, plug, wife