Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Shannon did it
Old 03-12-2023, 02:32 AM

Default Shannon did it

Just had to tell of my recent experience that came from nowhere. I had taken a week residence at the beach to do some work on my own, basically get some sun, relax and work unencumbered by daily life. The very first day I was there I noticed a black guy come jogging by. No big deal, but I found him striking. Tall, lean but muscular, very strong looks. He ran by a couple times and that’s all I thought of it.

The very next day I was out there again and this same black guy came by. This time he walked into the water and came out and told me the water was cold and he started up a conversation. It was mostly small talk, but as we talked and I sorta looked him over that day I began thinking of the possibilities of having sex with a black guy. He was clearly over 6 foot tall and I am 5’2 so the obvious question of “do we fit” came to mind, but I didn’t care. Still, nothing came of it that day.

Then the next day happened and somehow there he was again (I later found out he could view the beach from his hotel and made it a point to come out when he saw me). This day things got a bit more personal with conversation. He asked about potential boyfriends. When I told him I was single, he asked to take me out. I accepted for the following night. That night I pleasured myself while thinking of him taking me.

The day of our date I decided just to forget going out so I texted him and told him my hotel had a great dinner menu that he should just come over and eat. I mean my signal couldn’t have been more clear and I’m sure he knew that. A women you’ve met 4 times asks you to come to her hotel room, it’s a good chance bed is the end result. He came over and walked in. I had some wine for us and we just started talking. We talked for about 45 minutes or so. This is when we talked about relationships and I told him I had never dated a black guy. He was wearing khaki shorts and a polo style shirt. I had on jeans shorts and a loose-fitting top. As we loosened up it was clear the tension was getting more intense. He and I complimented each other’s looks and how it was crazy we both were single.

I really wanted him to make a move, but he really didn’t, but I know he wanted me. When he said, “damn girl, this is a dream being alone with you.” I then got up and walked to him, straddled his lap and looked him in the face and said, “how about another dream? Be my first black guy. Take my clothes off and make love to me. Fuck me all night”. His eyes lit up and he took my cheek and brought me to him and we kissed passionately. He stood up lifting me up licking my neck and carried me to the bed and he laid me on it. He continued to kiss and lick me all over, squeezing my breast and then crawled down to my mid drift and began kissing my stomach, licking me while rubbing my inner thighs. He then started kissing my legs, “you are so beautiful baby, can’t wait to taste you” as I started to get hotter and hotter.

As he continued to lick and caress my thighs I then felt him unbuckle my shorts. I did not have panties on underneath and he unzipped my shorts and slid them over my butt and down my legs. There I was basically naked in front of a gorgeous black man. He then laid between my legs and began to lick my inner thighs and made a path to my pussy where he slide a finger inside and started to work me slowly, he found the button and then put his tongue on it and began to lick and flick. I looked down and all I could see was this muscular black guy in between my short tan legs and could feel him eating and licking me. Since I was mostly shaven he really loved going down on me stating multiple times how good I tasted. While he was licking me I began thinking about what was between his legs. He kept licking and licking and finally brought me to orgasm. A man had never done that for me before. I had orgasms but not from oral.

At that moment I looked at him and said, “it’s your turn”. He laid back and I pushed his shirt up and off, I began to kiss his gorgeous muscular black chest and slowly slid down to my prize. I unbuttoned his shorts and slid his shorts and underwear off. What was waiting was what they call a “big black cock”, it was everything I had wanted. I immediate got between his legs and slowly slid as much of it as I could get into my mouth and began to suck and slurp, licking his shaft, making love as I got turned on as his dick got harder and harder. I wanted to please him the way he pleased me.

After less than 10 minutes giving him head he leaned up and took me and kissed me again and rolled me over on my back. He went back down to my pussy and started to finger me. He licked some more and then leaned up and pushed my legs to the side. You know what’s coming before it happens, but you’re still never prepared. He slowly lowered his body into position, moving his gorgeous black cock lower and lower until he was right on the folds of my pussy. He eased just a bit of his head inside the folds, looked at me and said, “you ready?” All I did was shake my head and he slowly lowered, sliding his massive dick into me. At first I didn’t look down I just gazed up in ecstasy as he filled me like I had never been filled before. He slid so much into me, the feeling was pressure, an intense good feeling pressure as he slowly started to thrust in and out of me. I then wanted to look down to see as he had taken one of my legs and placed it on his shoulders and I could see his veiny black dick vanish inside me. I was so turned on I could feel myself moving to orgasm again.

He then turned me over on top of him before I got there and said, “can you ride me baby”? My answer was “I’d love to”. Given he had already softened me up I was able to raise and lower on his thick dick. I slid up and down grinding myself on and off his black dick until I came to another orgasm. He could tell and then he rolled me off and positioned me on all 4s. He positioned up behind me and re-entered me from behind. I could feel him slide in and out, the heat, the wetness, the sounds of his cock entering my pussy time and time again. As he was nailing me from behind I could tell he was slowing his pace so as not to cum.

He pulled out and leaned us both up on our knees and gave me a passionate kiss and said “thank you for letting me be your first black, Im humbled you are so beautiful, can I cum inside you?” I looked up at him and said, “Id love for you too.”

He laid me back on my back and pushed my legs out and slid his dick back into me and began to ease it in and out, moving his pace faster and faster and faster. He thrusted in and out, in and out in and out until I could see and sense it he was ready to finished and with a hard final thrust he drove his big black dick deep into me and exploded. I rush of warmth engulfed me as he thrusted several more squirts of his cum inside me. The actual process of the orgasms from when he first came to when he stopped to give me a passionate kiss lasted longer than I ever imagined it. After he was finished, his dick was still inside me when he looked down and said, “fabulous”. And I looked back and just shook my head in agreement. He slid out of me and we laid there and continued our small talk.

“Glad you went black?” He asked? My response was, “you gotta be fucking kidding, that was amazing”. I was laying there more satisfied than ever before, but that night was just beginning. We took a bath together and I laid in his arms while we soaked in the tub, we kissed and then ended up have sex 2 more times that night. We did a few things different, he ate me from behind, we did reverse cowgirl and each time he came inside me. The next morning as I left I was completely exhausted, but also enthralled with the experience. Thinking it was just gonna be a one time curious thing was wrong as I have been seeing this black man for months now and I feel like our emotional connection is catching up to the physical connection we have. I can’t predict where this will end up, but I’m happy to have taken the plunge into interracial sex.
Attached Thumbnails
Shannon did it-screenshot-2023-03-11-193142.jpg   Shannon did it-screenshot-2023-03-11-181220.jpg   Shannon did it-screenshot-2023-03-11-171236-copy.jpg  

Last edited by Jacks-WM; 03-12-2023 at 02:37 AM..

Old 03-12-2023, 04:17 PM

Congratulations!! I have never regretted being blacked.

Old 03-12-2023, 10:59 PM

This is basically me writing the story for her based on numerous chats with her about finding her love for black dick. She is basically black only now.

Old 06-08-2023, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacks-WM View Post
This is basically me writing the story for her based on numerous chats with her about finding her love for black dick. She is basically black only now.
Sounds like she found a keeper.