Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Mike
Old 03-20-2023, 04:09 PM

Default Mike

I remember the first time I met Mike. It was the first day of biology class junior year of high school. Even tho I got good grades, I always sat in the back of the class. I sat down on the stool of the last lab table and Mike sat next to me. He was really cute. We said "hi" and waited for class to start. He put his hand on my knee and started tickling it and up my thigh a little. It kinda startled me but I liked it. I smiled at him and pushed his hand away. He laughed and said, "girl don't play no games".

I turned away from him but he knew I was liking it. He turned my stool back around and put a hand on my thigh leaned in and kissed me. I really liked that. Just then the bell rang and the teacher called the class to order.

He scooted his stool closer to mine and toyed with my knee and thigh the rest of the class. After class he gave me a ride home on his motorcycle and we spent the afternoon in bed.

He played with my knee and thigh and once in a while would tickle my pussy the rest of the year. He gave me a ride home on his motorcycle many times. We never dated but Mike got all the white pussy he wanted.