Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Is it important that BBC cum in your uterus
Old 04-30-2023, 06:26 AM

Default Is it important that BBC cum in your uterus

Is it important that you take bbc cum deep inside you in your cervix and uterus,

Possibly
Old 04-30-2023, 07:42 PM

Default Possibly

I tend to prefer it because of the intimacy of capturing his sperm inside of me.

Bbc in nyc
Old 04-30-2023, 09:53 PM

Default Bbc in nyc

How else are you gonna get Bred?

Important
Old 05-01-2023, 03:06 AM

Default Important

Well I can say that I have had lots of Black man sperm find its way up into my plumbing.
Now however all the parts have been removed so there is no place for it to go

Old 05-01-2023, 05:13 PM

I always have black cock cum deep inside of my cervix. I am still fertile and love taking the chance of getting knocked up.

no birth control
Old 05-07-2023, 08:09 AM

Default no birth control

love it as deep as possible

Old 05-11-2023, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallsquirts View Post
I always have black cock cum deep inside of my cervix. I am still fertile and love taking the chance of getting knocked up.
Id encourage my other half to except it when she is fertile… how’s your hubby feel of the act?

Kellie and her lovers cum in her
Old 06-03-2023, 11:43 AM

Default Kellie and her lovers cum in her

Love that my wife has taken her BBC lovers bare and had them cum inside her, even before she had her tubes tied. Her first wore a condom and filled it and surprised her when he pulled out and took it off at how full it was. After he left she showered and said
"He had alot of cum in him. That probably would have made me pregnant." and giggled as she pushed my hand away from her well used pussy.
"I'm too sore to do anymore. Sorry" and she went to bed.

Her second BBC was trying to put the condom on but his head was so big it ripped and when he tried with second one she threw it on the floor and just said
"Promise to pull out?" He nodded and for the next two hours he stretched her pussy from every angle, flipping her all around the bed making her cum over and over until she said
"I'm getting sore. You need to cum. Cum for me. Give me your cum."

I sat back surprised thinking she just asked him to cum in her, but I kept video going.
"Give me your cum" she said again bucking up into him. "I want to see it. Cum on me."
He grunted and slammed deep into her and paused. I saw him clench up, then stop, swirled his hips, then pulled out just to slam back in again, stop and swirl his hips again.
Then he pulled out and started to shoot cum up onto her nipples and the rest of his big load on her belly, filled her belly button and overflowed down her pussy lips. He kept pumping more and more out.
With that first shot in her she gasped and had her own orgasm, and kept going as he covered her belly. He watched her lie their with her eyes closed, passed out from the orgasm I think, and he began slowly rubbing his cum covered cock up and down her pussy. As more ran down her belly he wiped his cock in it and spread it over her pussy and clit.
He gave me the smiling nod, then slowly inserted his cock head in between her pussy lips.
She moaned and reached down to grab his cock and said "I'm too sore". He took his fingers and scooped his cum out of her belly button and dropped it above her clit then used his cock to start rubbing it up and down her lips and over her clit again.
She moaned and said "That feels good."

She looked down at her belly and his thick cock still parting her pussy lips, spreading his cum on her and then told me to "Get a warm wash cloth as there is a lot of cum on me."
I brought two, one for each of us. He cleaned his cock as I wiped her belly, then I watched him squeeze more cum out of his cock and push his cock head into her pussy.
"Oh no sorry I wish I could but I'm too sore to go again' she said sitting up and kissing him deep.
He started to get dressed and Kellie still nude on the edge of the bed grabbed his cock and took it in her mouth, sucking and licking the head trying for more cum I think. He pulled back and I thanked him for doing her so good and that she might need him regularly. He said anytime and left. On our ride home she said
"I'm glad he pulled out because he had a lot of cum and I probably would have gotten pregnant." I didn't know if she was pretending for my sake that he shot his cum in her or if she was too far gone in her own orgasm to realize he came in her, then coated her pussy and clit with the rest of his cum and pushed even more inside. I asked if she was okay and she said
"Just sore but very warm inside from my orgasms and his very hot cock hitting me deep.
I then asked what would we do if she was pregnant and she matter of factly said
"If I'm pregnant, we will just have to deal with everything then".
The next few days she kept talking about him and how wet she still is thinking about him and has to keep going to the bathroom to wipe.

Was this her way of telling me he did cum deep in her, probably into her uterus and its just leaking out now and we'll know soon if she is pregnant?

Then we were out at a restaurant she commented on how cute black babies are. She pointed to one sitting with it's father, who noticed her pointing so she got up and went to say hi and to say how cute his little girl was. He smiled, made small talk and watched her walk back to our table grabbing his cock under the table. Then she said "I should start my period tomorrow, so we will see."

My mind raced back to that night thinking about how much cum he put on her belly and usually the first shot has the most, so he probably flooded her open cervix with his sperm then pushed it up into her uterus with his second plunge. Damn she might be pregnant.

She got her period a few days later and seemed sad when she told me, but asked when we could see him again.

Our schedules didn't match up for quite awhile and Kellie had talked with a gf about how much she liked his BBC and her gf told us of her favorite BBC that she met a few times. Her gf called him and said
"I have a friend I think you'd like and is available this week. Can I share your pics and phone number with her? I'll send you her profile on AFF."
I was a little shocked by how quick this was moving, as Kellie and I always talk about the bulls together and plan it out, but her friend had us meeting him the next day.
Her gf's husband said to me

"You'll like him. He's pretty laid back but knows how to use his cock. I'm sure he'll enjoy her little body too."

"That was fast" I said driving home.
"Well its been awhile so I think it'll be fun and if she likes him we should be all set."

Next bareback bull
Old 06-03-2023, 11:43 AM

Default Next bareback bull

My mind on overdrive we went to his house and made small talk about our mutual friends that had recommended him. I asked if he needed condoms and he said he didn't like condoms and always pulled out, unless the couple asked him to cum inside them. I said either way is fine but Kellie said

" I like to see and feel my lovers cum on me. So on me please. "He nodded.

Kellie couldn't wait any longer. So she took off her shirt and bra, then dropped to her knees in front of him. She took out his cock and sucked on it until he was hard and then tugged on his big balls, trying both but only fitting one in her mouth at a time. He pulled her up and lie her on the bed and ate her pussy until she came in his mouth. She pulled him up and guided his cock to her pussy. He had to work awhile to get the head in but after a few deep strokes he was slamming away into her, making her cry and moan and cum on his cock. He then started asking her

"Do you like my big black cock in your tight pussy? Do you? Tell me. Tell me what you want. Tell me to fill your tight pussy"

"Yes fuck me. Harder. I love your cock. Mmmmm more. Give it to me. Now."

After 15 minutes of hard fucking her, he slammed deep and said
"I'm cumming" pulled out and slammed deep again, "Ugh" he kept saying over and over as I watched him tense up and relax emptying his balls in her. She moaned over and over with each shot in her, and his side to side stirring of his cum in her made her cum with him.

He pulled out and we watched his cum flow out of her. "Damn she's so tight and when I kept sliding along her cervix I exploded."
Kellie smiled at him and said "Yes I felt you hitting my cervix. It felt so good" She sat up and gave him a kiss, grabbed his softening cock, squeezing it, and said "Your cum was very hot, I could feel it burning up into me. Deep into me".

She got down on the floor kneeling, and took his pussy juice and cum covered cock in her mouth and licked and sucked until he was hard again. She pushed him back and mounted him. She looked at me and smiled and said

"His cum is already deep in me, so we will see what happens."

I sat there watched her ride him until he came again in her. I could see his cum running out of her down his cock onto the sheets. She got off his cock, locked eyes with me as she repeated the cleaning his cock, squeezing and licking the cum out of his cock until he was hard again.
He pulled her up and place her on her knees, then pushed her forward hard. With one move he slammed his cock deep in her making her grunt with each thrust.

"Like that? Tell me you like that. Harder? Come on tell me you want my cum in you. Tell me you want my cum".

I watched this as he smacked her ass with each withdrawal from her pussy until she replied

"Yes give it to me. Fuck me. Harder. Give me your cum."
Blowing mind hearing her asking for it harder and wanting his cum. He slowed his pace and I said

"Fuck her ass. Nobody has. Take it."

I held her cheeks open and I watched up close as he lined up and held her in place and tried to put his large cockhead in her tight ass. She pulled away moaning. We tried again and he got the big bulb of his head just in before she pulled away and said

"Cum belongs in my pussy. Cum in me. I need it"

He slammed into her so hard into her pussy she almost went off the bed. Then he held her tight and unloaded deep in her again making her cum again.

"Mmmmm its burning into me so deep." She moaned.

Once again my mind was swirling if she would get pregnant since this time she acknowledged his three loads of sperm were inside her cervix making their way to her eggs. She most definitely would be pregnant I thought.
She turned around and started to clean him up again, and he was instantly hard, but she said she was too sore to take him again.

"I'll be gentle and take your virgin ass. " He offered.
"Steve wants me to have it." he said.

"Not tonight, maybe someday." she laughed.

He remained naked as he helped her dress with her eyes locked on his cock. she turned to me and asked

"Can we bring him home so I can have him whenever I want him?"
We all laughed and I said

"Well he might have other girls that need his cock too," She said

"But i don't wont to share him. He's mine." As she took his cock in her mouth again and started to pump his cock hard, he put his hand on her head and began fucking her mouth, making her gag.

"Now if you keep going I'm going to have to cum up inside your pussy or your ass. Which one?"
Kellie stood up and giggled and said

"Next time. I'll be ready for more cum soon."

It's just blowing my mind that my wife is asking for a BBC to come home with us so she can fuck him whenever she wants and take his enormous loads deep inside her probably wanting to get pregnant by him.

We left and drove home quietly knowing our lives had changed, weather pregnant or not she has become addicted to BBC, their large balls and the large amounts of cum that they deposit deep in her. Even thinking of letting him take her virgin ass, that has been off limits to even me.
She commented over the next few days how much cum kept leaking out of her and wondered if she was pregnant. She knew it was a good possibility when she didn't get her period, which put us on edge for awhile wondering if we should tell him or not.

A week late, and sleepless nights she finally had her period. She seemed disappointed at first but I reminded her we're not doing this raise another child, but to get you big cocks that can do you like you want.
A few days later she contacted her gynecologist and soon she had her tubes tied.
Now there is no worry about being pregnant and accepts large loads from her bulls always deep inside her.

Over the next year she had 3 more BBC bulls cum in her and each time she would let me know when they did and tell me how much they left in her. She loved that feeling over the next few days of their cum leaking out, always telling me as it happened, reminding her of her love of BBC and their large loads.

Old 07-14-2023, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakori View Post
Is it important that you take bbc cum deep inside you in your cervix and uterus,
That's the sole purpose of my life now I have to be black owned