Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Lamont's alpha
Old 12-21-2023, 05:32 PM

Default Lamont's alpha

I serve Lamont every Thursday and on Tuesday when summoned. I was summoned one Tuesday and when I arrived his alpha was there also. Master told us to clean the apartment. We started cleaning but after about ten minutes she walked up to me and slapped my face. Then she gave me a spanking. I had to submit to her as she is alpha. Then she grabbed my hair got right up in my face and said, "I am alpha. You are temp. You're older than me." I replied, "Yes, I am older." She's about twenty years old. Very pretty girl with a great figure.

"I take very good care of him. So, why does he summon you? Do you have a contract with him?" "Yes" I replied. "I am under contract with him. Are you?" "Yes, of course. Does he do you anal?" "No I don't like it." "Well, neither does he", she replied. I already knew that but didn't say anything.

She stared at me. I got the feeling she was somewhat insecure. So, I reassured her "Master needs a girl with him full time and since I'm married that isn't possible for me. Besides I love my husband too much to serve full time. I'm glad he has you because I'm sure he loves you very much and you must take excellent care of him." "Yes, I do. now we have to finish cleaning."

We cleaned the apartment and received much praise from Master for having done a good job. Then he told us we could take a break. We went into another room where she grabbed me and kissed he very sensually. "I like girls too" she said. I told her I had been with another girl before but preferred men. She commanded me to get on my knees and eat her pussy. I obeyed and pleasured her very well. I really worked her clit with my tongue making her cum. Then I washed her in the bathroom. "At least you know your place. I am alpha and will use you when I want to." I didn't say anything, I just curtsied letting her know I understood.

She was then called to his bedroom and I was sent home. We have gotten along with each other well ever since.