Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

LISA'S DESIRE - PART 11: "Aftermath"
Old 12-25-2023, 07:35 AM

Default LISA'S DESIRE - PART 11: "Aftermath"

First off, I want to wish happy holidays / Christmas / Kwanzaa to all my fellow members of this site. Here is a new chapter of my self-penned erotic serial, entitled "Lisa's Desire". I hope you all enjoy reading it!

LISA'S DESIRE, Part Eleven: "Aftermath"

Otto's stiff white cock strained against the soft cotton fabric of the panties his wife had forced him to wear, while watching her first inter-racial encounter from the closet. That well-hung stud Ron effortlessly slid in and out of Lisa's slick wet love tunnel, and they were both in ecstasy from the 'taboo' pairing. "Oh fuck - I am coming..." Ron grunted, his thick ebony shaft buried to the hilt in Otto's horny wife."

"Oh god, yes, my darling! I want to feel you explode..." Lisa murmured, as she flexed her pussy muscles around his swollen shaft." Ron yelled like a wildcat in heat, as his loins erupted.
He filled the condom with a thick load of fresh ejaculate, his brawny body covered with warm beads of sweat.

"Oh damn, baby, you are so good..." He collapsed on top of her, covering her pink lips with warm wet kisses. Their tongues collided, and Otto bit his lip to prevent the flames of sexual jealousy from being fanned too hard.

"I want us to do this again, baby. I want to make you totally addicted to my black cock." Lisa squeezed his shoulders affectionately.

"Believe me, Ron, that won't be too hard at all. I want you to come over at least once a week. Can you do that, for me?" Ron assured her he could. He excused himself in order to take a quick shower. His spent cock slid out of her well-used snatch, the shaft still covered with latex and a wad of cum at the tip. As Ron washed off his body in the shower, Otto opened the closet door just a crack. He waved at her.

"Hi, honey!" Lisa whispered. "How was I?"

"Just perfect, darling! See how stiff you made me, with that little show?" He pulled down the panties, showing his throbbing erection.

"Great, dear. Once Ronnie leaves, I will let you take care of that boner."

Ron finished showering, got dressed, and kissed Lisa goodbye. He promised to give her a call in a few days, and she told him that she was looking forward to it. Once her new black lover was gone, Lisa made good on her promise to Otto. She told him to kneel in front of her, and masterbate. He did so, until he dropped his load of cum on her feet. The drops of sperm made soft splattering sounds as they hit her feet, and the floor nearby. "Good boy. Now go get a towel and clean it up." Otto got up and did as his wife asked. "Now, Otto, are you looking forward to seeing me with Ron again?"

"Yes, darling!" he replied, as he mopped up his spunk from Lisa's toes with the towel.

"And next time, you will not only be watching in panties, but using your pathetic 'cuckie' mouth to lap up Ron's fresh seed from my pussy..."

"Oh god..." The thought of that exquisite humiliation made Otto shiver with anticipation. He knew that there was no going back now.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Tags
1st time, bbc, cuckold, wife