Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Would like to Meet in Indianapolis!
Old 09-18-2010, 01:30 PM

Default Would like to Meet in Indianapolis!

Are there any beautiful ladies in Indianapolis or surrounding areas that would like to meet a good-looking professional black stud? I'm 42 years old and I get busy in the bedroom!! I love pleasing white women! I will be glad to meet you! LP

Too bad we didn't know you when we live in Indanapolis
Old 12-25-2011, 07:36 PM

Default Too bad we didn't know you when we live in Indanapolis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp3668 View Post
Are there any beautiful ladies in Indianapolis or surrounding areas that would like to meet a good-looking professional black stud? I'm 42 years old and I get busy in the bedroom!! I love pleasing white women! I will be glad to meet you! LP
We lived in Indy for several years before moving to Georgia. Would loved for you to have fucked my wife.

Meet!
Old 08-04-2016, 08:35 PM

Default Meet!

I'm a white married woman, 38, that would love to meet with you the next time I'm there on busines. I give businees seminars quarterly. Love to meet for dinner, my treat. Hopefully we could end up in my hotel room & really enjoy each othe! I am somewhat submissive & love giving sexual pleasure in all the ways you desire! I like it bareback! I am clean & would please you!!!!!