Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Surprise on the Beach....
Old 10-05-2010, 09:05 PM

Default Surprise on the Beach....

We live on the beach. Right down the beach from our house is a nudist area. I love laying out in the sun nude, so I sometimes walk down there in the morning when it is not very crowded. Usually there are just a few older men and maybe a woman. This morning I walked down and it looked the same as usual, there were three or four men laying out in different places, I recognised all of them. I spread my towel out and took my suit off and began putting oiil on. Just as I finished and layed back, I noticed two younger black men walking down by the water both wearing swim trunks, they apparantly had been down on the public part of the beach and wondered down to the nude part. I watched as they walked by and picked up shells and rocks from time to time. They went on by and kept walking so i layed back, closed my eyes and started enjoying the sun on my skin. I am used to the men there looking at me from time to time and it doesnt bother me. Just then I realized someone had walked up as I looked up it was one of the young black men, he said hello and sat down. We chatted for a while about the water ande the nude part of the beach. His friend walked up about that time and sat down. We chatted for a while all the time my pussy was wet, with the thought of being naked with these two men sitting here talking to me. The first one asked if I needed more oil rubbed on me, of course I said yes. As he applied the oil on my back shivers went down my body, then his friend said he would get my legs. Having two handsome black men rubbing oil on me was almost too much my pussy was dripping by now. The one rubbing my legs gradually worked his way up to my ass and started rubbing, then I noticed some of the other men on the beach were watching, which turned me on even more. Then the first one said roll over, to which I obeyed without thinking. He poured oil on my fat tits and started rubbing it in. The other started pouring oil on the front of my legs, then put his hands on my inner thighs and said spread em white bitch. mmmmm that made me really hot and i spread them for him. He worked a finger into my wet pussy as the first guy pulled and twisted my tits. I realized that the men on the beach had got up and were standing around watching as I was being used. One or two were actually stroking their cocks. The ffirst guy then slid his swim trunks down and I had the biggest cock I had ever seen staring me right in the face.; I couldnt help myself I took it and started stroking as his friend was sliding three fingers in and out of my wet white cunt. I loved feeling like a fat white slut, as I began to suck on that big black cock. They both took turns fucking my wet white pussy as the men from the beach stood by and stroked their cocks. It was truly a great day on the beach....

okaaay
Old 10-06-2010, 07:26 PM

Default okaaay

yea dats hott I'd love an opportunity like that

I would luv to join you on this beach.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:51 PM

Default I would luv to join you on this beach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtxsubslut View Post
We live on the beach. Right down the beach from our house is a nudist area. I love laying out in the sun nude, so I sometimes walk down there in the morning when it is not very crowded. Usually there are just a few older men and maybe a woman. This morning I walked down and it looked the same as usual, there were three or four men laying out in different places, I recognised all of them. I spread my towel out and took my suit off and began putting oiil on. Just as I finished and layed back, I noticed two younger black men walking down by the water both wearing swim trunks, they apparantly had been down on the public part of the beach and wondered down to the nude part. I watched as they walked by and picked up shells and rocks from time to time. They went on by and kept walking so i layed back, closed my eyes and started enjoying the sun on my skin. I am used to the men there looking at me from time to time and it doesnt bother me. Just then I realized someone had walked up as I looked up it was one of the young black men, he said hello and sat down. We chatted for a while about the water ande the nude part of the beach. His friend walked up about that time and sat down. We chatted for a while all the time my pussy was wet, with the thought of being naked with these two men sitting here talking to me. The first one asked if I needed more oil rubbed on me, of course I said yes. As he applied the oil on my back shivers went down my body, then his friend said he would get my legs. Having two handsome black men rubbing oil on me was almost too much my pussy was dripping by now. The one rubbing my legs gradually worked his way up to my ass and started rubbing, then I noticed some of the other men on the beach were watching, which turned me on even more. Then the first one said roll over, to which I obeyed without thinking. He poured oil on my fat tits and started rubbing it in. The other started pouring oil on the front of my legs, then put his hands on my inner thighs and said spread em white bitch. mmmmm that made me really hot and i spread them for him. He worked a finger into my wet pussy as the first guy pulled and twisted my tits. I realized that the men on the beach had got up and were standing around watching as I was being used. One or two were actually stroking their cocks. The ffirst guy then slid his swim trunks down and I had the biggest cock I had ever seen staring me right in the face.; I couldnt help myself I took it and started stroking as his friend was sliding three fingers in and out of my wet white cunt. I loved feeling like a fat white slut, as I began to suck on that big black cock. They both took turns fucking my wet white pussy as the men from the beach stood by and stroked their cocks. It was truly a great day on the beach....
I would luv to be in your situation. Does your husband know about it?

Old 10-11-2010, 06:55 PM

Now that sounds like a fun way to spend a day.

Old 11-20-2011, 06:42 PM

Wow I need to findanude beach to go to

Omg!!
Old 11-20-2011, 11:15 PM

Default Omg!!

I have a nude beach about 45 min away. can't wait until summer!! i'm gonna see if i can be this lucky

Old 03-28-2013, 05:00 PM

that sounds so hot you are a true bbc slut

Hot
Old 04-16-2013, 05:59 PM

Default Hot

Quote:
I bet your fat sweaty ass was really enjoying them fucking your fat ass...right

Lovely
Old 04-18-2013, 12:22 AM

Default Lovely

You lucky lady. I"m a sun worshiper too so having the sun and black guys on me would get me going too.

Old 10-30-2016, 04:17 PM

Quote:

Made me hard just reading about your experience........too bad some of us white guys were not there to clean up your sweet fat pussy....

Tags
group, nude beach, public, threesum