Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Fucked all weekend long Part 4
Old 10-21-2010, 03:43 PM

Default Fucked all weekend long Part 4

Of course I had no panties or bra on. After I got cleaned up and prepped we got to the club and danced and drank some I had seen 2 guys that I new one was Latino the other was White. They kept looking at me and he noticed and asked who are they and I told him I had at one time fucked the white guy once and the Latino guy I fucked on and off for a few years. He asked if I was still fucking the Latino and I said no I had not seen him in over a year. It was about 2:30 in the morning at this point and he went to the bathroom and when he did the Latino come up to me and said hey you with him and I said yes I am.

He asked can I call you and I said no honey I am with him now. As I was saying that Derrick was coming back out and heard that and smacked me on my ass and aid good bitch. The Latino guy had already walked away, he looked back to see Derrick Kissing me and grabbing my ass checks with both his big hands right in the middle of the dance floor. Derrick said ok it is time to go. We went and got my coat and we walked to his truck and went back to my place. Once we got back at about 3:20 -3:30.

He told me to go up stairs and get a blanket and pillows and bring them down to the living room and to take my dress and heels off. I came back down with everything he had asked and no dress and heels on. He had opened my blinds in the living room and I said no one normally walks by here but it can happen. He said does not matter to me if they do or don’t it is still staying open.

He had me fix the blanket of the floor and the pillows and he said ok bitch come here and started to kiss me and grab my ass and smack it. He was already naked and I was playing with his cock. He told me bitch I am going to be pounding you the rest of the night. And most of the night will be me pounding that ass bitch. He told me to get to the floor and get to may knees and I did as he said and pushed my head down to the floor.

After some spit on my asshole and on his cock he took just a little bit of lube and started to push in to my ass and started to pound me deep and hard. All this as the shades in my living room were open, keep in mind it was like 4 in the morning and it was still pitch black outside. He was fucking me balls deep and he moved me into many positions in the 2 to 3 hours he was fucking my ass. All that time he was smacking my ass pulling my hair and going ass to mouth and back many times. Once he came in my ass he pulled out and had me suck him clean.

Derrick then asked me to pick up the blanket and pillows and take them up stairs. Once back in the bedroom he told me to lie down on my back, he was still hard and ready for more. He pushed my legs back and started to pound my ass again this time for about another 2 hours. The sun was coming up as he pounded my ass right into the early morning hours. And that was straight from getting pounded in my ass just hours before.

He said as a slut bitch I was a good anal bitch and I needed to be trained more in that area. This time me pulled out and pushed his cock into my mouth and had me swallow that load. Once I swallowed him he then turned me around again and started to fuck me again in my ass for about another 30 minutes. He then pulled out and had me suck it and said ok lets go to sleep. At this point it was like 9 or 10 am and we feel asleep for about 6 hours. Woke up at 4pm Sunday afternoon took a shower together ate a little something I cooked and he fucked me for the last time that weekend. He beat my pussy and ass up for the next 3 hours and gagged me really good also, came all over me and in me. He left at about 9pm that Sunday night. I went up took a shower and went to sleep till the following morning. My husband returned from his trip Monday afternoon at about 2pm. I was sore and happy to have been fucked by my BLACK BULL for two and half days. We have been in contact by text since that time and he wants to see if we can plan something soon again.

Last edited by SEXLATINANY1977; 10-21-2010 at 07:56 PM..

Old 11-28-2012, 10:17 AM

hhhmmmm would love to enjoy like this hhmmmmm