Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

my girl friend
Old 10-29-2010, 11:04 AM

Default my girl friend

I was recently divorced and started dating a good looking slim girl from work. She had a great body and liked sex, what a perfect combination. We lived in seperat apartments but had keys to each others and we would often let ourselves into the other apartment to wait.
On day I was watching an old 8mm movie called Mr Footlong when the door opend and in came Bonnie. She sat down and started watching the movie with me and was very intent with what was going on. When it got to the end where the white girl finished off the giant black cock with a great blow job she was ask me if they all came that much and I ask what she meant by that, she said she had never seen that much cum so I said I don't know.
Well the more I though about it the more I liked the idea of seeing her sucking a big black dick.She had such a beautiful mouth and did give a good blow job.I developed a plan to make this come true.I found a black man older who had a very thick and 10"long cock. I asked him if he would like a good blow job from the girl in the picture and he was all for it. I explained me plan to him and we set it in motion.
The following week end Bonnie said she would be over about 2 on Saturday so I called leo and said to be at my place arroun one thirty. He showed up and I got the projector out and set it waiting for Bonnie. Two oclock the door opend and in walkd bonnie. Istarted the projector and introduced her to leo as a friend of mine.She was a bit embarased but sat down any way. befor the movie was done leo excused himself and went to the bath room.When he came out his dick was out of his panths.Since the bathroom was behind Bonnie she did not see him.Leo walked up and stood behind bonnie with his dick in his hand and stroking it. When the movie ended Bonnie sais she still couldn't beleive how much come there was so I asked Leo if all black men came that much and he said there was a way to find out,with that Bonnie turned arround and was face to face with Leos bigg dick.She just sort of staried for a moment and turned back arround.Leo moved over and sat down in the chaie next to her.He ask if she had ever seen a dick that big and she said no.With that he took her hand a placed it on his dick and said just strok it and you will see how big it gets.Bonnie moved her hand away and Leo just moved it back and said just strok it and you will be amased how big it will get.Bonnie I guess figured what the hell and started stroking him as his dick got bigger I could tell she was really amased at the size.
Bonnie storked it for awhile until Leo stood up where she could see the full lengt better and just moved closer to her looked at her and said the way to find out how heavy of commer he was is to suck his dick with that he put his dick up to her lips and told her to suckhis dick. I was totally surprised whe Bonnie just opend her mouth and started sucking.
She really seemd to get into the size it was stretching her lips.Leo started to put more and more of it in her mouth and told her no hands that he would set the pace.I just sat therr watching Leo start fucking Bonnies mouth and the more he fucked her mouth the mor cock hes shoved in.After what seemed like a long time Leo told Bonnie to open wide and he grabbed his dick and jacked it a few times and a stram of thick cum shot into her mouth and then another and another and the next stream was on her face.
When it was all over Bonnie just said wow that is a lot of cum we laughed and Leo left.
There is more to this story of what happend after this

Old 10-29-2010, 01:25 PM

Bonnie is a very lucky girl to have such an understanding boyfriend. I can't wait to hear the rest of your story.

Old 10-30-2010, 09:46 PM

short and to the point... i like it.

More of this Story
Old 12-03-2011, 09:33 PM

Default More of this Story

Nice story, nicely told. I'll be interested in reading more.

Yes
Old 12-06-2011, 07:18 PM

Default Yes

YES, YES, YES, please continue the story!

Old 02-04-2012, 11:46 AM

Wow... that was a very hot story. I wish my husband would invite someone... anyone over for a stiuation like that.

She actually swallowed his cum or did she not swallow, just curious. Did you kiss her afterwards. I would try to kiss my husband I think, just to 'drive' the memory of such an event, home.