Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My Wife's First & Only BBC! Part 4 of 4
Old 11-30-2010, 09:04 PM

Default My Wife's First & Only BBC! Part 4 of 4

After just two musical numbers my wife had had enough and got back upon the bed, quickly followed by Edwin. They were talking as I took the opportunity to replace the memory cards in the cameras. Edwin was laying on the bed next to her, face to face and kissing. Her right leg lifted as his right hand found her moistness! Pam was busy massaging his now again fully erect big black cock! After several minutes of this Edwin rolled her onto her back and began sucking and massaging her titties with one hand while the other continued to toy in her love nest. She moaned in delight! Edwin then navigated down from her titties to her navel, then to her love mound and then to the center of her love nest! It took only minutes when she left again for places unknown, consumed in another tremendous orgasm! Coming back to earth she cautioned she needed time to recoup! Edwin obliged!

I don’t recall when or how, but the next thing I recognized was that Edwin was on his knees between her bent legs! His left hand grasping her right hip, his right hand holding his massive black cock as he gently guided it toward he wanton swollen wet pussy! I was flabbergasted with excitement as I saw that massive black monster approach my wife’s tight cunt! Pam had two pillows under her head and watched in excited anticipation the happening between her legs. The first time Edwin’s cock touched her pussy lips she nervously attempted to pull back as if in fright of the consequences! Edwin’s grip visibly tightened as he was not about to cease and desist at this point! He pushed his cock a little further ahead this time and buried the head of that black cock in her cunt hole! Pam screamed with pleasure as it spread her pussy lips! “My wife was now officially blackened!”

Pam moaned loudly as Edwin pulled back and came forward with even more determination in an effort to bury his manhood even further into her swollen moist white pussy! Pam had her hands on Edwin’s hips as if to better assist his efforts! Or perhaps ease the pain his big black cock would unquestionably administer her poor pussy as it attempted to bury its full length and thickness! This time Pam took about one third of his cock but screamed that it hurt too much and pleaded with Edwin to stop! Much to his credit, he did! However he didn’t remove it! He left it in as it was! Her pussy was being taxed to its limits to accommodate and adjust to this massive intrusion! At that point I noticed tears running down my wife’s cheeks! I was unaware if those were tears of passion or pain! I was almost tempted to terminate the whole affair. Pam cut me short however when I noticed that she began to gyrate her hips! It was as if to give Edwin the signal to proceed without having to say so! Edwin needed little, if any, coaching to recognize that she was ready to continue and wanted more of that massive black intruder!

Slowing pulling back ever so slightly, Edwin made a more determined forward thrust bringing a quick response from my wife. Edwin buried about half its length into her pussy! Edwin pulled back again so that only the head of his black cock remained in her pussy! He thrust forward again somewhat faster than he had that second time and drove it in even deeper! Again a protest from my wife! This time Edwin’s cock was about 2/3rds. of the way in her! Edwin held it in there and waited for her hot pussy to adjust to his cock’s massiveness! Having held his cock motionless at this depth for several long minutes, he again pulled back and made another hard push forward! This time he buried it in her to its balls! They had done it! Pam yelled: “My God! My God! He’s in me! He’s in me! He’s all the way in me! Oh God! It feels so-o-o-o Go-o-o-o-o-d-d-d! O-o-o-h-h-h!” The sight of that blackness deep in my wife, black balls resting against her white ass was simply overwhelming! It was just too wonderful and words just cannot do it justice! Neither she nor I could believe she had been able to accommodate his full 12 inches, but she did! She had taken it all! Pam asked Edwin several times if it was all the way in her! He enthusiastically admitted in fact it was! He even asked if she was comfortable with it! If it still hurt or if she wanted him to take it out! Pam’s response was totally unabashed! She confessed that she loved it! Yes, it hurt! But please just leave it in there for awhile! Don’t you dare take it out! Just let pussy get used to it for awhile and then she’ll be alright! I immediately thought to myself: “There’s no chance of Edwin either taking that cock out of her now or not giving my wife a real Big Black Bull Royal Fucking since they’ve gone this far!” I was absolutely right! Edwin was to prove that in spades! I then noticed Pam’s hand reach between her legs and was exploring around Edwin’s massive cock! It was as if she was seeking reconfirmation of what she had just been told! Was that huge massive black cock really in me balls deep or not? Was Edwin just trying to be nice to further encourage me, she later told me!

Edwin then made several short strokes of his cock as if testing her tightness, comfort and willingness to allow him to show just how pleasurable his black monster could be! It only took about three or four short strokes to send Pam into another fantastic orgasm! Then Edwin blew his first full load deep within her pussy! Pam squealed with delight and remarked how hot it felt and had mulitple orgasms. Edwin then lowered himself on top of my wife; reached back, grabbed her by the ass began to give her the greatest fucking of her life! Edwin wisely moved in and out of her pussy very slowly on his first several strokes! Pam moaned in absolute delight and passion! When he felt that he had stretched her love nest sufficiently enough for her to be totally comfortable with it he commenced to give her the greatest fucking of her life! Edwin had her screaming and yelling so loud I turned up the music so that by chance someone might hear her two floors below! Edwin had several orgasms and yet didn’t miss a stroke! He just kept fucking her like this was to be the last white pussy that he’d ever again get a chance to fuck! Their combined love juices oozed from her pussy like a torrent stream! The noise of Edwin huge black cock, now glistening in white love juices, was audible enough to be picked up on the camera footage! Pam’s cunt sucked air as if it were suffocating and grasping for its last breath! My wife and Edwin continued to fuck well past 6:00 am the following morning! Both were absolutely exhausted yet still wanted more! This was the ultimate moment for all of us! My fantasy was now reality! When Pam and I used to fantasize about her taking on a Big Black Cock, always said: “I don’t think I could go through with it!” Well that thought is now redundant! She could and she did! And she was happy she did! My fantasy was now a fact! It was a win, win, win situation!

How did we both feel about it then and today! Well this question is best responded to by saying that “then” it was a mixed bag of emotions. I guess that these emotions can be summed up as and in no particular order of priority: Jealously, Fear, Anxiety, Anticipation, Disbelief, Uncertainty, Repulsion, Hoping, Desire and every other emotion you can think of! Everything however was overridden by that impulsive desire to see that huge, no massive, big black cock stretch my wife’s swollen white pussy to its limits, deposit its full load of black cum deep within her while sending her into orgasm after orgasm! Edwin did not disappoint! One factor we both admitted to, we both expected the other to call things off right up until the moment Edwin penetrated her! Pam later admitted that when Edwin first stuck it in her, it hurt like hell but hurt “nicely” as she described it! She also confesses that there was no way that she was letting go the opportunity to accommodate Edwin’s cock all the way to its balls! Even if it took all night!

A lifelong fantasy come true! Why did it happen "then" as it did? The ambiance of where we were played a role. After many tears of fantasizing about it probably we were predisposed to take advantage of the opportunity when it presented itself. Other than that perhaps though the most important single factor was Edwin! He was the right guy in the right place at the right time! He had the looks, health, education, grooming, caring! Edwin put my wife’s feelings and passion, especially when he was getting into her, before his own! Any other guy would have had probably drove their cock home on the first thrust and the woman’s feelings or desires be damned! Not Edwin! To him, my wife and I say: “MANY THANKS FOR A GREAT TIME!”

Last edited by drillher4me; 12-14-2010 at 06:48 PM.. Reason: reposting

Thanks
Old 11-30-2010, 09:35 PM

Default Thanks

Thanks, and "enjoy it" we did!

Old 12-01-2010, 12:12 PM

That was awesome I would love to see the video. My wife got blackened while we were on vacation in Jamaica. Unfortunately I did not get to watch.

Old 12-02-2010, 07:43 AM

thank you for sharing. it is a great story. i'm glad you had it and shared it together. have you any following experiences?

how is your relationship with your wife now? my wife drifted away for a while....it looks like she is coming back now.

Old 12-02-2010, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdm669 View Post
That was awesome I would love to see the video. My wife got blackened while we were on vacation in Jamaica. Unfortunately I did not get to watch.
I just can't imagine letting my wife enjoy a BBC and not haveing the privilege of witnessing it!

Old 12-02-2010, 06:36 PM

Fantastic. Hope to see the video!

Old 12-14-2010, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckoldx View Post
thank you for sharing. it is a great story. i'm glad you had it and shared it together. have you any following experiences?

how is your relationship with your wife now? my wife drifted away for a while....it looks like she is coming back now.
No! Pam hasn't had another. I'm betting she (we) will though! I think she'd like another guy whose hung like Edwin but we'll have to wait to see if that will/when happens.

No! My wife never drifted away ... quiet the opposite!

Smoking hot Story
Old 11-21-2011, 01:40 AM

Thumbs up Smoking hot Story

That was one of the hottest stories i ever read . Well written and thankfully not to drawn out . I hope you two get to enjoy more adventures . Maybe Edwin will come visit your home for a week or so ! ! !

Tags
cuckold bbc hot wife, interracial sex