Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

mature wife sunday afternoon
Old 07-03-2009, 02:36 PM

Default mature wife sunday afternoon

my husband wants me to share a sunday afternoon i had 3 weeks ago ,,,,,,,,my husband answered an ad in a interracial swingers magazine from new jersey ....the ad read older blk male seeking a non professionial white women to come to my home office which is in basement of my home with private entrance in rear of home the ad read she must love sucking a blk cock 9 inches and very thick and be willing to get totally nude as she sucks ....my husband showed me the ad and asked me if i would be interested in meeting with this gentleman.....if my husband met with him and arranged it ,,,,,it took 2 weeks of my husband checking it before i met with this guy.....we also talked on phone ...i saw pictures of him and thought it to be interesting .....so it was planned for a sunday afternoon at 1pm i would drive to his home i was dressed in a short tight mini ...no bra or panties ....of course i wore a long coat to hid my sexy skirt and carried myhels in my purse ...i drove there and knocked on his door he opened it ......he welcomed me ( he seemed a bit nervous) but i could tell very excited ......which i must tell you i was also very excited and nervous.....he was a big guy i looked at himas he led the way down a hallway to his office ....we went in he locked the door asked for my coat i tok it off he said mmmm baby very nice looking at my legs and feet he asked me to turn around ...as i did i could hear him moaning softly saying why don't you take that off pointing to my skirt ....i felt my pussy grow very hot as i slipped out of my skirt ......i stood there nude with heels on my handson my hips ....he started rubbing his cock thru his pants as he asked me to turn around againbend over i did .....he started rubing my hips my ass moaning saying mmmmm baby i could hear his belt unbukle then told me to turn around face him get on my knees ...take his pants off for him......i did what he asked and watched this massive big thick hard cock pop out as i pulled downhis pants.......a big thick head big balls dark as blk leather......i took him in my mouth grabbing his balls as i slowly went updown on his big blk cock.....he then pulled me up and said come over here he walked me to a couch and he sat and i got on all fours between his legs sucking his cock......he told me to open my legs stick out my ass as i sucked him ....he said make like your getting fucked open that ass baby......i did he reched over and felt my ass running his fingers over my asshole and down to my pussy which was soaking wet .....i continued sucking him until he said get up here baby ...sit on me face me i got up straddle over him slowly lowered myself down on his cock ...he was so bigand thick i was cumming as it went upinside me i finally tookit all in then started fuckinghim.......he felt so good in me ....he was fucking me wildly now ashe was sucking my nipples.....i wascumming andcuming as we fuckd for 25 minutes... my clit was so swollen sensitive i asked him not to stop fucking me it felt so good.......he did fuck me for which seemed like 30 minutes when he said i'mready baby go down finish me with your mouth.....i got off him feeling his big cock exit me ....i got down and his cock looked so much bigger from before and looked so good i took him in my mouth and worked on him and he came ....oh dear god .....he came so much i could not hold it in my mouth it burts out all over him ....he tasted so good ......my lord did he cum .....i helped him go as far as he could and he finnaly stopped....i rested my head on his lap......i then got up he was stillsitting there his eyes closed ...his big blk cock slowly coming down asi got dressed .......we made small talk......he wanting to do this again iagreed.....we said goodbye.......i got into my car it was 6pm i could not beleive ..five hours ......i drove home totally fucked out my pussy was so used up .....i got home ...my husband asked how itgo....i then told him what i wrote here .......and gave him a blow job ...he wanted me to suck him off the same way i did my friend.......i did ........we all were happy satisfied........

nice story
Old 07-08-2009, 03:12 PM

Default nice story

Hope this wasn't your one and only time. Good story....Jim