Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

holiday :)
Old 01-23-2011, 03:12 PM

Default holiday :)

Hey all recenlty i came back from the carribean, the dominican and while over there, me and my girlfriend had a fall out, had we didnt speak for much off the week she started talking to one of entertainers out there and she would often stay down in the bar when i came up to bed. near the end of the holiday i happened to go for a walk although returning early i saw her being fucked by the same guy, she was on top riding him, we were on the first floor and in an isolated area of the hotel and we only had one key so i would always leave the balcony unlocked, however i got a shock when i saw this, i got so turned on seeing her with him and now were back and talking again, im going to tell her i saw her and hopefully end up joing this site as a couple.

Good start
Old 11-21-2011, 02:26 AM

Question Good start

How about some updates on the sexy lady and you ( her cuckold ) .