Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

she gets more than my dream
Old 02-13-2011, 06:06 AM

Default she gets more than my dream

I told you men how Mary had her first bbc in her young unstreched pussy in whispering dreams. Fred was the first man Mary slept with besides me. And he was the second man to have cum inside her. I was the one who opened the door to this new reality and Fred after tasting Marys pussy and tightness wanted to kick the door down.
Fred started calling us two to three times a week after the first time i allowed him to cum inside of her. Mary was still reluctant to see him again after Fred removed the condem when he fucked her. I told her that it was only fair since her cum dripped all over him while she was on top. After a while of letting her know it was ok, I asked if she would like to meet him again. She told me that she was not interested. So that night while fucking her i talked about Fred and how he fucked her. She got soaking wet and moaned so loud as she came. I then told her as she came that Fred insisted he wanted to fuck her again. She took a deep breath and whispered," ok, but you have to be there,"
I quickly set up the next date with him and he agreed asking for us to meet him at his house. I told Mary we were going to see him so she went to get her hair, and nails done. I told her i would go shopping for her and bought her a see through nightie and robe. The night of the date we had a few drinks getting her tipsy and brave. i had her dress in her nightie only covered by her robe and high heels before we left and told her she needed to play the part of the horny wife that freely fucked black men. She agreed saying" just dont get mad or this all stops" I agreed of course.
When we arrived several black men were standing near the entry of the apartment. I told Mary to take the robe off before getting off the car she smiled and removed it. As we walked past the they whistled and told her how hot she was and asked if they could fuck her. Mary giggled and told them she was there to fuck Fred. One of the men asked me to take pics of her pussy for them. She then raised her nighte to show her nicely trimmed bush.
Fred finaly let us in and didnt waste any time. He answered the door covered inonly a towel. Drinks were handed to us as we sat and caught up with chit chat. After an hour or so of drinking Fred removed his towel showing his huge hardening cock. Mary look at me saying "i cant believe i sat on that, it actually fit". Fred quickly said, "lets try to put it in again," My cock 5 inches hard was hurting so i pulled it out as well. Mary walked over to Fred as He leaned back And began to straddle him. His cock reached past her belly button. As she got on top of him and slowly began to slide down she moaned loudly as she streched around him. She fucked him hard as she squated with her hands on his chest. She stopped suddenly saying "shit babe Fred doesnt have a condem on." And he said " Well its to late, you already have my dick and balls wet." And i told her " If he cums in you be sure to cum on him" She smiled and said ok.
They fucked like that for a while when he asked her to get on her knees. He walked towards the bedroom then turned the light off to the living room. The room was dark as he fucked her doggystyle. Then i noticed another figure walking in the room. I then realized another man was in the room and wanted in her. Fred got up and sat next to me as the man got behind Mary. She got louder saying " fuck go slow, let me get used to it" Then she grunted harder as the sound of his balls slapped her pussy doggystyle.
I told Fred to turn the light on so i could see. As he did the man pulled his cock out of her. It had to be 2 inches longer than Fred and thicker.
It was the man from the adult store. Mary turned and saw Fred standing then looked behind her. " who is this," she said. I then told her i asked him to fuck her as well and if it was ok. " She looked at me and said" well he was already halfway in me, i guess" She then got back into position. josh then smiled and put it back in her red, swollen pussy. I was so horny I thought of the men standing outside and decided to open the curtains. The men were at the window whisling and some even pulled their cocks out. Mary noticed and as josh and fred took turns she would turn her ass towards the window for the men to see.
Both fred and Josh came in her that night. And since the men outside had already seen her naked i asked her to walk to the car naked. Half drunk and fucked sore she agreed and the men outside begged for a turn. I nodded Maybe next time guys.
I was not able to fuck her for weeks. She was so sore, but i think she began to like it.