Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wifes first black
Old 02-17-2011, 01:10 AM

Default Wifes first black

She finally did it. After watching interracial videos and talking about it a lot, she finally decided to fuck a black guy. We searched on craigs list for 3 months till she found a guy that she liked. She picked him because the photo he sent of his cock showed it had a very large head. He was also very black skinned. She is very light skinned. Shaved pussy, 5ft 5in. 120 lb. 22 years old.

She had her hair bleached blond for the occasion. She told me that if she was going to take the risk of fucking another man, especially a black man, then it would be without any birth control and she was going to be in her fertile period. Just to give me something to think about be fore we actually did anything. Hearing that just made me more horny.

The stud arrived at our home. After some drinks and a lot of talk, I suggested they go to the bedroom to get more aquainted. I would come in about 15 minutes. I waited and then walked to the bedroom. To my surprise, they were both naked and he had his big cock balls deep in her. She told him to pull it out so I could see it. He slid out and it made a pop sound as the huge head came out. I had never seen a cock head that big before. He put it back in and went back to fucking her. Wasn't long before she got on top. He fucked her very fast, then started moaning. His black cock started to turn white with his cum. She had an orgasm at the same time. He left it in a very long time before pulling out. They fucked for the next hour. He cum in her 2 more times. She smiled at me every time he would cum in her.

That was 8 months ago. You should see her fat pregnant belly. Full of a black baby. Don't know how we are going to explain it. It was fun watching her being so slutty. He was a regular lover to her for the first 2 months. Left when he found out she was pregnant.

Old 03-22-2011, 01:31 AM

It had been a while since I posted. The baby came. We told everyone that we had artificial insimation because I had a very low sperm count. And they must have made a mistake. After some time, everyone excepted our story. It never bothered me that she had another mans baby.

A few months after having the baby, I asked her if she was ready for more black cock. She told me she was ready any time. I suggested she try to find a black man, fuck him, and bring home a pussy full of his cum but not tell me she was going to do it or when. She was for it also.

A few weeks passed. I came home from work one afternoon and found her in the bed sleeping. I just assumed she was tired from the baby and was taking a nap. I kissed her and she woke up. Told me to undress and to fuck her. I stripped and got in bed with her. She didn't want foreplay, just for me to fuck her. My cock slid in with ease. Only a few strokes and my cock was coated with cum. I knew then that she had been fucked. She smiled and said she had fucked a blackl cock for 2 hours before I got home. She told me to pull out so she could suck me. I pulled my cum coated cock out and laid down. She sucked me clean, then got on top of me and gave me some wet kisses. I could taste cum.

She told me she found a new black lover and wanted to know if she could fuck him at least once a week. I agreed. It was the beginning of a new fuck toy for her.

Funny story
Old 03-22-2011, 08:06 PM

Default Funny story

Does she needs some more bbc because i'm willing?

Just wondering
Old 03-22-2011, 08:10 PM

Default Just wondering

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevis View Post
she finally did it. After watching interracial videos and talking about it a lot, she finally decided to fuck a black guy. We searched on craigs list for 3 months till she found a guy that she liked. She picked him because the photo he sent of his cock showed it had a very large head. He was also very black skinned. She is very light skinned. Shaved pussy, 5ft 5in. 120 lb. 22 years old.

She had her hair bleached blond for the occasion. She told me that if she was going to take the risk of fucking another man, especially a black man, then it would be without any birth control and she was going to be in her fertile period. Just to give me something to think about be fore we actually did anything. Hearing that just made me more horny.

The stud arrived at our home. After some drinks and a lot of talk, i suggested they go to the bedroom to get more aquainted. I would come in about 15 minutes. I waited and then walked to the bedroom. To my surprise, they were both naked and he had his big cock balls deep in her. She told him to pull it out so i could see it. He slid out and it made a pop sound as the huge head came out. I had never seen a cock head that big before. He put it back in and went back to fucking her. Wasn't long before she got on top. He fucked her very fast, then started moaning. His black cock started to turn white with his cum. She had an orgasm at the same time. He left it in a very long time before pulling out. They fucked for the next hour. He cum in her 2 more times. She smiled at me every time he would cum in her.

That was 8 months ago. You should see her fat pregnant belly. Full of a black baby. Don't know how we are going to explain it. It was fun watching her being so slutty. He was a regular lover to her for the first 2 months. Left when he found out she was pregnant.
can she handle some more?

Lets hear more
Old 12-24-2011, 02:40 AM

Thumbs up Lets hear more

Sexy story so far . How about some updates & maybe a few pix also .