Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

my wife adition
Old 04-07-2009, 10:18 AM

Default my wife adition

two weeks ago my wife was invited to a house for a drinks with a girlfriends so ,2 hours late she call me for give the permision to stay till tomorrow, but next day when she back home she back litle be drunk and tired, and she went straight a way to the bed, so while she sleep i check her underwear and it was smely awfull , also some rest of cum and poo, them i check her ass and of course was very sore and still have some cum and her botton was full of brush, so later in the afternoon i asked her what was going on last night and she replied to me, well i went to the club and a big black on her 20 ask to go with him to his place and i said yes so i ask him if is only him or somebody else and he he said, well this two guy over there are my friends ok, so the only thing i remenber my ass was fuck for hours for this 3 guys very hard ,and i was all night swallow cum and i could'nt walk propely, because they make me squirt anytime the cum from my ass,,,anyway was painfull but i really enjoy last night and next week would be more guys and they want that you film the gang bang

Old 05-02-2009, 04:37 PM

so did you do it?

Old 05-13-2009, 03:24 PM

Lightbulb

Hot wife - confirms the old adage once they black MAYBE . . .

More Pussy
Old 06-08-2009, 04:11 PM

Default More Pussy

I say good for your wife. I feel that all women married or not should be enjoying as much cock as possible. Your wife just hit the jackpot! Enjoy the leftovers, I know I would..