Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

A night in Heaven Part 3
Old 05-13-2011, 09:59 PM

Default A night in Heaven Part 3

My wife looked up at Mike with his dick in her hands & said " Who's the BOSS now?" Mike looked at her & said " YOUR THE BOSS !". My wife turned around & looked at me with Mike's dick in her hand & said " come on BOYS let me take you to my OFFICE !" My wife led us both into the bedroom. She still had ahold of Mike's dick & wouldn't let go.
We have a king size bed. My wife put a mirror over her dresser so that while we were fucking we could watch ourselves. She especially loves to stick her ass up in front of it while she sucks my dick so I can see her NICE ass! She led me & Mike to her side of the bed where there's plenty of room on the floor. She looked at me & said "LAY DOWN ON YOUR BACK ". I layed down on the bed on my back & she looked at Mike & said "YOURRR going to fuck my pussy doggy style, I want you to start out nice & slow & then I EXPECT YOU TO POUNDDDD IT !" Mike looked at her & said "Yes Mam ." She said "that sounds more like it."
My wife bent over & took my shaft into her mouth, she did what she loves to do & she started sucking it nice & slow & tickling my balls. She looked up at me with her eyes & smiled with my dick in her mouth! Mike grabbed ahold of his 11 1/2" s & slowly started easing it into my wife's pussy! My wife looked up at me & her eye's rolled back up into her head , my wife grabbed my dick with her left hand & pushed her head down into the mattress & said " OH MY GOD !". Mike looked over at me & gave me a BIG grin!
Mike started to slowly stroking that pussy, my wife all the while looked up at me through her hair & tried to suck my dick the best she could but I could tell SHE WAS IN HEAVEN! I looked up at Mike & said "Maaan, she's loving this !" Mike looked at me & said "Tell her I''m not even a quarter of the way in ". My wife said "UUUMMMMMMMMMM", I said to Mike " SHE HEARD YOU" LOL! My wife tried real hard to concentrate on sucking my dick but she was having a REAL HARD TIME!
Mike looked down at me & said "I can see in the mirror she's having a real hard time sucking your dick". My wife then tried to deap throat it but Mike was watching & gave it a good pound & she let out an awesome scream! Mike said to her " how come you ain't satifying you man girl?" My wife let out another scream as Mike gave her another deep thrust and she said "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH !" I looked at Mike & said, you should see these big tities & these ear rings flopping everything. Mike said "I can see it in the mirror" then he said to her " why don't you look at me in the mirror HONEY?' My wife looked up at him in the mirror & said "FUUUUUCCCKKKK MMMEEEEEEE !" I looked up at Mike & with my lips without saying a word I said POUND IT! Mike raired back & let loose. For about 15 to 20 minutes Mike was hammering the HELL out of her. I just layed back & stroked my dick because she couldn't concentrate on sucking it. When Mike would slow down for a little bit she would start sucking it again. Mike would see her in the mirror & start POUNDING it again. I was enjoying her ass & tit's bouncing around from it & seeing her eyes roll back in her head! Mike finally grabbed her by the hair & pulled her back & started french kissing her again & THEN he looked at her & said " WHO'S YOU MASTER NOW?" My wife looked at him & said " NOT YOU"! Mike looked at her & said " BABY YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN ABLE TO TAKE IT ALL YET !" My wife then did something I've never seen her do, she had this half scared look on her face! Mike grabbed her big tits & really started FUCKING HER HARD! My wife did her best to get away from his hands to burry her face but she couldn't. Mike yelled at her "LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR PRETTY GIRL TAKING THAT BIG BLACK COCK !" My wife looked back at him & yelled " GIVE ME ALL THAT BIG BLACK COCK ", Mike said " YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT". My wife started fucking him back REAL HARD & said FFFFUUUCCKKK MMMMEEE YOU MOTHER FFFUUCCKKER! ". Mike took his dick & rammed it as hard as he could! This didn't go on for very long because all the sudden Mike yells out " I'M GOING TO CUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mike all the sudden leans over & pushes my wife down & pulls his dick out & comes all over my wifes ass & leather outfit screamimg at the top of his lunges!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"
When Mike gets done my wife looked up at him and says " YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CUM IN ME" ! Mike looked down at her & said, "I'm sorry honey I didn't know ". My wife looked back at him & said "IF YOUR GOING TO FUCK ME YOU HHHAVE TO LEARN THESE THINGS !" My wife leaned down & grabbed my dick & said the "SHOCKER OF MY LIFE" She said "Would YOU LIKE TO FUCK ME IN THE ASS?".

Tags
big black cock, doggy style, fuck me, kissing, master