Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My wife went out with her Boy Toy
Old 06-17-2011, 10:25 AM

Default My wife went out with her Boy Toy

It was yesterday morning when Trisha told me she was interested in going out with Mike, her latest and favorite Black Cock Fuck Buddy. I aggreed its been awhile so she got excited. I got a text message from her about noon. She took the afternoon off and headed home to clean up to meet with Mike. I met her there and she was getting dressed already. Appearently she was pretty excited and wanted to meet him earlier than I expected.
She showered, shaved and was horny as hell anticipating meeting Mike again. As I was standing next to her she pulled her phone out, sent him a text, "I was thinking of heading over now, if you want me all afternoon". His reply was he would enjoy having her...I took the attached Pictures as she finish getting ready to leave.
She left at two in the afternoon and Mike lives about 10 minutes away, she came home at midnight, tired, wore out and swollen. She told me they had a wonderfull day, and I would get the rest of the story today. My wife spent nine hours fucking this Big Black Cock Fuck Buddy and passed out, and still sleeping.
Attached Thumbnails
My wife went out with her Boy Toy-100_2711.jpg   My wife went out with her Boy Toy-100_2714.jpg   My wife went out with her Boy Toy-100_2725.jpg   My wife went out with her Boy Toy-100_2737.jpg  

I did, and LOVED Every Bit of HIM...
Old 06-17-2011, 11:00 PM

Default I did, and LOVED Every Bit of HIM...

When I arived at Mike's just around 2:30, my pussy was wet with anticipation. Mike was waiting shirtless, with a drink for me. He met me at the door, handed me the drink and planted a hot passionate Kiss on me. He checked out my outfit twirled me around and grabbed my ass covering it with his one hand. Feeling his muscular body and recieving the attention of his kisses and grouping was overwhelming. By 3:30 he had me gasping for my breath, and washing his first load of cum down with the same drink he handed me a tthe door. I came at least 5 times from his oral prowess to feeling his wonderful Big Thick Black cock filling my aching pussy.
We relaxed a bit, had our drinks and went for another round, this time His intensity was escalated and it took him much lnger to cum. He eagerly filled me in every way possible and focused on seeing how many times he could make me cum. This time he finished complimenting and grunting as his cock stiffened as hard as it could in my ass.
He led me to the shower where I enjoyed lathering up his sexy muscular body, and took that extra effort on that beautiful cock of his. Once we dried off we went to the Kitchen and had a snack, more drinks. I dropped to my knees and took his limp cock in my mouth only, that is until he began swelling up, and then I continued enjoying his manhood. I pushed him towards the couch, and straddled him, and road my organsms one after another. He came finally filling my swallen pussy with his seed. I slipped off him and finished milking his cum and tasting myself off him.
We sat back on the couch, and watched TV for about an hour or so. relaxing from the exerted efforts. I mentioned I should go home, and he asked for one more round. He took me to his bed, laid me down. and took he sweet time slow fucking me. with the nightstand lamp on, we both took pleasure seeing his talanted cock slipping in and out of me. His dark skin penetrating my pussy lips stretching me with every stroke. With much anticipation his swallen cock dep inside me, with slow stokes began pulsating exploding in me again. He stayed on top of me kissing me until his cock was limp and worn out as much as I was. We stayed there in his bed till about 11:30, when I got up. he walked me out and finished our drinks. I grabbed a towel with some ice, and left. I put the towel with the ice between my legs for the trip home. Today I was nothing but sore. Inside and out. Now I have to get a couple more drinks and go through the entire details with my hubby while I thank him for letting me enjoy Mike again.......

it was Me...
Old 06-19-2011, 02:47 PM

Default it was Me...

For starters, Thanks to your husband for letting you comeout. Second you can come over anytime you would like. For being such a hot petite woman you sure can handle cock. Trisha is a true Hot Milf, Black cock loving wife, and a pleasure to fuck. My cock was actually sore the next day as well.. so anytime you want some you know where I live, Nooners, quickies, another long day or weekend. What ever you want just call. I love Fucking you, and Ron, thanks again and I love Fucking your wife.

Old 06-19-2011, 04:12 PM

Thumbs up

Hot wife, hot pics and hot story! Thanks for sharing.

love frm india
Old 11-11-2011, 04:37 AM

Default love frm india

what a lovely wife u have i m sure ur chest must be filled with pride
when all those young blk guys tells you what a great fuck your wife is.
my wifes visiting us too to tampa n cali.hope he gets her share n comes bck
all pleased.

Old 11-12-2011, 08:09 AM

You are a very lucky man to have such a hot slut for your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotboots101 View Post
When I arived at Mike's just around 2:30, my pussy was wet with anticipation. Mike was waiting shirtless, with a drink for me. He met me at the door, handed me the drink and planted a hot passionate Kiss on me. He checked out my outfit twirled me around and grabbed my ass covering it with his one hand. Feeling his muscular body and recieving the attention of his kisses and grouping was overwhelming. By 3:30 he had me gasping for my breath, and washing his first load of cum down with the same drink he handed me a tthe door. I came at least 5 times from his oral prowess to feeling his wonderful Big Thick Black cock filling my aching pussy.
We relaxed a bit, had our drinks and went for another round, this time His intensity was escalated and it took him much lnger to cum. He eagerly filled me in every way possible and focused on seeing how many times he could make me cum. This time he finished complimenting and grunting as his cock stiffened as hard as it could in my ass.
He led me to the shower where I enjoyed lathering up his sexy muscular body, and took that extra effort on that beautiful cock of his. Once we dried off we went to the Kitchen and had a snack, more drinks. I dropped to my knees and took his limp cock in my mouth only, that is until he began swelling up, and then I continued enjoying his manhood. I pushed him towards the couch, and straddled him, and road my organsms one after another. He came finally filling my swallen pussy with his seed. I slipped off him and finished milking his cum and tasting myself off him.
We sat back on the couch, and watched TV for about an hour or so. relaxing from the exerted efforts. I mentioned I should go home, and he asked for one more round. He took me to his bed, laid me down. and took he sweet time slow fucking me. with the nightstand lamp on, we both took pleasure seeing his talanted cock slipping in and out of me. His dark skin penetrating my pussy lips stretching me with every stroke. With much anticipation his swallen cock dep inside me, with slow stokes began pulsating exploding in me again. He stayed on top of me kissing me until his cock was limp and worn out as much as I was. We stayed there in his bed till about 11:30, when I got up. he walked me out and finished our drinks. I grabbed a towel with some ice, and left. I put the towel with the ice between my legs for the trip home. Today I was nothing but sore. Inside and out. Now I have to get a couple more drinks and go through the entire details with my hubby while I thank him for letting me enjoy Mike again.......