Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Third black boyfriend
Old 07-11-2011, 01:23 PM

Talking Third black boyfriend

I'm a surgical nurse into my second marriage ( first husband died on his motorcycle). I developed a relationship with a co-worker while he was still alive. Fortunately, my husband remained clueless to the affair, but I was having the best sex of my life. Gradually, I had Chad, my husband, use condoms more and more, until it was part of our sex life. Somehow, I began to realize that just the thought of his seed inside me was getting to be a turn-off. My boyfriend was much larger than Chad and could really fill me with his semen - something I began to enjoy. I saw him until he got a nice job offer in another state. I miss him a lot.

My second marriage to another surgeon is going well, but I have another black boyfriend that truly satisfies me. Hubby has no idea he is in second place and is now donning condoms as well. He doesn't mind at all and has entered me more than once with Billy's semen still inside me! Like most white men, he barely fills the tip of the condom, but Billy balloons out the end of one when we have sex during the end of my period.

I think I'll always have a black boyfriend in my life because they always care that I come first and the stamina is remarkable! By the way, my first black boy was in high school during a party. We got it on in a back bedroom. It was my first REAL orgasm, and I was hooked!

Last edited by oproombabe; 07-11-2011 at 01:25 PM..