Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

my fantasy
Old 08-19-2009, 05:43 AM

Default my fantasy

Hi I'm ashley. I am 24 years old and not very sexually experienced I've only been with 3 guys all white. While I am not very experienced I masturbate a lot and have many fantasies, one of my favorite is getting taken by black men. Like 4 or 5 at once. my fantasy takes place in a dirty apartment on a matress and the guys are really thug types. They all take turns fucking me doggie style hard and rough pull my hair and slap and choke me. Thinking of this drives me crazy and I come quickly when thinking about this masturbating. I have thought about wanting to live out this fantasy in a controled setting.

Old 08-19-2009, 11:54 AM

Hi Sweetie
Im Sharon and Im almost 50 and Ive done this and more. What a great experience and a great fantasy for you to fulfill. My husband and I have come to truly appreciate black men and women and fulfill all our fantasies. Enjoy it all .
Sharon

Fucking white women.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:29 PM

Default Fucking white women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley4blacks View Post
Hi I'm ashley. I am 24 years old and not very sexually experienced I've only been with 3 guys all white. While I am not very experienced I masturbate a lot and have many fantasies, one of my favorite is getting taken by black men. Like 4 or 5 at once. my fantasy takes place in a dirty apartment on a mattress and the guys are really thug types. They all take turns fucking me doggie style hard and rough pull my hair and slap and choke me. Thinking of this drives me crazy and I come quickly when thinking about this masturbating. I have thought about wanting to live out this fantasy in a controlled setting.
Ashley, i would love to make your fantasy come true. I love to fuck, and i have a big dick. I am very experienced when it comes to sex. You don't need 4 or 5 black guys at once just one who knows how to fuck you right. I would make you cum multiple times. I would love to fuck you in your ass until we cum.