Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: did you like
should i date two guys at once 15 88.24%
should i tell out the partyhim ab 2 11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

labor day fun!
Old 09-06-2011, 03:42 AM

Default labor day fun!

]My hubby and I planned a fun weekened at the beach with his friend Fred like we usually do on a long weekend. But since there were so many storms this weekend my hubby was called out to help. He insisted Fred and I should still have a good time. Fred agreed since we hadnt been together in a while. I of course still get nervouse as he is twice my body size but agreed anyway to please my hubby and of course my pussy.
Fred made plans to take me out for drinks and back to his buddies house as he is married. Robert agreed as did i and waited till saturday to roll around. I bought a nice short black one piece as that is what turns Fred on and some black fuck me heels. Needless to say I felt sexy as hell. We arrived at the club and quickly got buzzed as we were drinking alot of shots. And of course after a few shots of the liquid courage I was horny and wanted Fred inside me right away.
We left in his big truck and he unzipped his shorts. I new what he wanted me to do. I did my best to make him moan but i can only fit a few inches in my mouth as he is huge. When we arrived i heard alot of music and people. There was a party raging on of older black men. Fred insisted it was ok and told me to walk next to him as we entered so they would know i belonged to him. As we walked the living room where a few guys sat, his freind told him his pants were undon. I guess Fred didnt zip up. Fred chuckled and said He was going to take them off as soon as we got to the room. The room got quiet as his friend got up and told him where the room was. As we walked over his friend stopped Fred and gave him something. I continued walking to the room. I passed the restroom only to glance in and saw a man as he was peeing. He smiled as he noticed i looked as his tool. embarrased i walked fast and closed the door behind me.
Fred came in and sat next to me. He said that his buddy asked a favor in return for use of the room. He asked if he could take a picture of me. I agreed as i like to show my body off. He came in and i told him i had to pick the pose and only one pic. So i got doggy style raised my skirt and he took it. He thanked me and started to leave. Drunk and horny as i was i told him to wait. I told him " do you want to see what he is gonna fuck. he turned around and smiled. Put your camera away. he did and i began to take my clothes off. I laid back and spread my legs as Fred got naked. I grabbed my ankles to show off my shaved pussy. Then Fred walked him out.
Fred fucked me for hours. He made me scream more than usual. Maybe because the guys were probably at the door listening. We went to the kitchen late to get water as Fred said the guys had left. So I went naked only to see 5 or 6 men staring at me like food. I was so tired from fucking and beer i didnt care. I actually think i like it.
This is the pic Freds friend took of me in my skirt.
Attached Thumbnails
labor day fun!-016.jpg   labor day fun!-017.jpg   labor day fun!-018.jpg   labor day fun!-004.jpg  

Last edited by blazinrob; 09-06-2011 at 03:56 AM..

Old 12-05-2011, 04:24 PM

Love the pic, your a good woman. Was you hubby disappointed he missed out