Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

african boy
Old 08-19-2009, 05:57 PM

Default african boy

My name is Francesca 20 yrs old; I’m Italian and fiancée with an Italian man. When I was 16 years old I had some experiences with a black boy in Nigeria Africa. My father is a civil engineer and was constructing a road in the forest, while I was staying in a boarding school in Lagos town, but every weekend I was staying with my father, in the bush. We were staying in a small camp and the children around were the ones ofmy house-keeper Mama Celestine and those of my father driver: 2 twin girls aged also 16 like me and a boy 18 yrs old, named Sunday, tall and very shy. We used to go every sunday morning to a small nearby torrent where a cascade formed a pond, we never saw anybody else around. I and the 2 sisters played in the water completely naked, while Sunday who was always wearing a school uniform was only interested in fishing from a nearby rock top. We been there several times feeling safe as nobody else were there. After swimming I liked lying on the grass to tan my skin, I had no malice at all and looked natural for me staying naked with the other naked girls. But one day while I was sun-tanning my skin(I was wearing dark glasses), I noticed for the first time that Sunday was peeping at me from the above rock and that he was mostly interested in my pussy(I had very few hairs on it) and in my buttocks, I felt ashamed so I went back in the water, joining again the 2 sisters, I told them about it, they started to laugh an told me that he had a very huge shilooho (penis), the length of her arm and very thick, they watched him playing with it. The year before he used to bath with them, but now he feels ashamed. I became curious, before I never given a glimpse at his trousers, but now I wanted to see it, the big snake as his sisters were calling it. the two girls were very clever, they suggest to me to go back near his rock, pretending to be hurt and call for his help while they hide behind a rock, they told me that:"when he will see your pussy, his penis will became so big that his trousers shall burst".
I swimmed back, reached Sunday' rock, walked few steps on the sand where he could not see me, then I sent a scream and started to cry "my leg , my leg is broken, please Sunday help me", he jumped promptly to rescue me, my hero...I was laying on my back holding my foot and exposing fully my vagina...he was in front of me starring at it, without knowing what to do...I cried..."please hold my foot with both hands" ...he kneeled in front of me and started to massage my foot(which I pulled near my pussy), while I placed the other leg on his shoulder...his black face started to became reddish, I could hear his hearth beating very fast, his eyes wide opened on my pink figa(pussy), but I was eager to see his penis growing inside is shorts, I could not see anything abnormal, then I turned my face on the other side...then...wow I saw a big snake coming out from the short trousers along the right internal tight, it had a big black head, he seated on his butt, while I was keeping him busy with my foot ...I was fascinated by the beautiful sight of his knob it was black and shinning, my hand tried in reaching it...my first time seeing a penis, a big and black one, I tried to have a closer view...but at that point Sunday stand up and after seeing his sister laughing he realized that I tricked him and he run in the bush ashamed, the sisters tried to call him back, we dressed and went back home, that evening my father took me back to town, I dreamed all the night about that black penis and with the help of a candle stick I had my first full orgasm

Last edited by francesca; 11-22-2009 at 06:08 PM.. Reason: ADD episode nr ON TITLE

african boy
Old 08-19-2009, 06:02 PM

Default african boy

sorry for my english,
francesca

Old 08-20-2009, 12:01 PM

Smile

Now theres a fantasy , two black sisters and a brother all taking turns being pleased by little me.....Yum Yum

Old 08-20-2009, 02:04 PM

Fransisca, Your "poor English" aside, you got your story across, and it was erotic! I think that before you get married you get that "figa" filled with big black "SHILOOHO"! Oh, and make sure you get lots of pictures to share with us, your friends. Or perhaps you could "honeymoon" with Sunday and his sisters.....

Old 08-20-2009, 02:37 PM

A lovely and erotic story! How i would love to see my wife in your place! I hope you will make real your fantasy one day and that you will enjoy it!!!

to Francesca
Old 08-20-2009, 02:51 PM

Default to Francesca

Ciao Francesca,
sono Lorena sono colombiana ma vivo in italia da 9 anni.Bella la tua storia e ti consilio di trovare prima di sposarti un ragazo africano per fare l amore con lui una sola e unica volta prima di esere tutta di tuo marito.Io dopo che mi sono lasiata con mio ragazo italiano ho avuto un uomo africano e loro sono molto gentili e timidi con donne, non sono machisti o maltrattano le donne come questi americani neri che scrivono cazate sul sito. Pero hanno anche un corpo stupendo e posono fare l amore per ore e ore
ciao un bacio
Lorena

african boy
Old 08-21-2009, 12:16 AM

Default african boy

grazie per il consiglio Morena...la mia storia con Sunday è continuata per oltre un anno, però non è riuscito a penetrarmi il suo coso era troppo grosso e lui inesperto e io anche... volevo scrivere la continuazione della storia ma ora sono molto indaffarata...fra qualche giorno forse...anch'io sono mezza sud'americana, mia mamma Ana era di Quilmes Argentina, un bacio ciao
francesca

Picture
Old 11-22-2009, 06:04 PM

Angry Picture

I have tried to add a picture but sorry but I failed