Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Did this story help you?
Yes 12 80.00%
No 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

The Convert
Old 10-03-2011, 05:46 AM

Thumbs up The Convert

Well looks like it's offical I love white cock. I had my second experience with white cock, this happened about two weeks ago. A former co-worker of mine came up to my job while running some errands. We started chatting and remembering the good ole times we had while he was working with me. After a while he admitted to having a secret crush on me but never knew how to approach a black woman because he only dated white women to this point in time. I told him that there's a secret way to approach a black woman but I'll share it with him. He leaned in intently listening to what I had to say. I told him "you have to treat us with a woman that just happens to be black, since that's what we are lol. We have the same hopes, dreams and desires as any other woman. Well one thing lead to another and we met up at a hotel room. He told me that he's never been with a black woman before and I promised to go easy on him. We started off slow enough, he kissed me and complimented me on my lush, soft lips. He said they felt amazing, he ask my permission to see me naked I said no if you have to ask then you don't need to see me. You have to seduce me and get a look at this, he eagerly started kissing my neck and cupping my breasts in his big strong hands. This guy works out at a gym and went I tell you he was in shape believe me he was. He eased me out of my clothes and started kissing and sucking on my nipples and praising their size and dark color. He picked me up and pinned me against the wall and entered my hot wet dark pussy. His strokes were masterful and I was delighted. We sent the rest of the day enjoying each others company and experimenting with different positions in front of the mirror. And when we were finished, he said that he was hooked on black women. There was something so hot about seeing his well endowed cock disappearing into my tight pussy and he never met a woman that could take all of it. Well looks like I've converted my friend to the dark side and I've been converted into a white cock lover. Hmmm never thought I would say that lmao

Nice
Old 10-03-2011, 06:23 PM

Default Nice

There you go sweetie! I knew you could do it, glad you let yourself loose and enjoyed the "lighter side" lol. I for one look forward to hearing about the next exciting encounter, you know there's white cock everywhere, if you just look for it.

Old 10-06-2011, 08:45 PM

I dont know if this story helped me..lol. I'm not sure what you were helping me with. Dont get me wrong. We loved the story, but i'm not sure what the help was.

Old 10-07-2011, 03:25 AM

I'm sorry if my poll wasn't very clear. The point of the story is that some white guys are afraid or don't know how to approach a black woman that they maybe interested in. I wrote the story to inspire a guy to take a chance and approach a black woman you never know she may not realized that white guys would be interested in her. Most on this site are black guys looking for white women big deal they're not the only ones into interracial. So that is what I mean by did this story help you. My last point is directed to anybody if you don't like my stories don't read them that's not an attack on anyone person it's just a statement.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:09 PM

Ahhh..ok now i understand. Well u guess if i were single and had the chance to meet black women it would be very helpfull. But i do have to say i did have a black girlfriend in the 10th grade. We never got tha chance to have sex (which i regret). But you never know what life is going to throw at you, so you never know.

More questions
Old 10-07-2011, 06:13 PM

Default More questions

Trac, When did you first consider trying sex with a white guy , how long before you acted on it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trac View Post
I'm sorry if my poll wasn't very clear. The point of the story is that some white guys are afraid or don't know how to approach a black woman that they maybe interested in. I wrote the story to inspire a guy to take a chance and approach a black woman you never know she may not realized that white guys would be interested in her. Most on this site are black guys looking for white women big deal they're not the only ones into interracial. So that is what I mean by did this story help you. My last point is directed to anybody if you don't like my stories don't read them that's not an attack on anyone person it's just a statement.

Old 10-08-2011, 07:01 AM

It was a long time before I realized I liked white men. I grew up in the southern part of Alabama in the 80s it wasn't a pleasant experience for me. I learned from an early age that white people were mean and they hated us because we were different. So I always believed that no white man would ever be interested in me. Until one day I was working at a local hospital, I was about 26 or so came up to me and said that I was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. I thought yeah right go away please I know you're just teasing me. But he persisted and eventually I accepted one of his many invitations to come over to his house. One thing lead to another and even though the sex wasn't so good I knew that I had the wrong ideas about white people and maybe I should give this interracial thing a shot. Sorry if my reply was a little long winded, I think we all know now I like to talk

Old 11-04-2011, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trac View Post

My experience has been pretty much the same with all the black women I've been with: there was a suspicion that white men didn't like dark women, so they were hesitant to show any interest. No one likes being rejected, and even more so when it feels like race may play a part.

However, I've found in my limited encounters with women of color that they ARE in fact intrigued by white men. A few began dating white men exclusively after their first white lover. It's not easy to overcome the social stigma of being an interracial couple, especially in public, so it's not hard to see why it's sadly a taboo for many close-minded people.

Old 11-04-2011, 11:30 PM

Thank you ebony that's exactly the point I was trying to make. I hope to free my sisters from the ways of the past, and look toward the future. To deny oneself of the perfect life partner just because of the amount of time they can spend in the sun (race) is about as silly as overlooking your soulmate just because there's more of them to love (overweight). Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Old 12-27-2011, 03:55 PM

That's all cool.
Have to wonder how this is a revelation in 2011. After all men & women love sex, so how can it be any surprise that different colours go into each other.
I'm sure Enoch tried some dark stuff, that's what sent him loopy!!

Tags
comments are welcome