Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

night out
Old 10-03-2011, 01:54 PM

Default night out

Out in the city, having a sexy time, and getting nasty and tipsy. Picking up my shoes I moved to the wall and tried to put my heels back on while struggling to balance on one leg and put them back on my boyfriend came to help me and when I got my breath , he took me by the arm and led me out of the rear exit of the club, as soon as we got outside he pushed me against a wall and he grabbed me lifting me up and he guided his cock into me puling my legs around his waist, and within 2 mins of his mates cock depositing his seed in me he was slamming his prick into and coming his-self equally as quick and just as forcefully I felt his hot cum splashing my cervix.
We returned into the club and had several more drinks and dances, and we had been obviously observed because, as soon as returned I was asked to dance by dozens of men in the next hour, these men were pressing up tight to me and I felt so wicked and sexy as they ground their hips against me as the cum oozed down my upper thighs and stocking tops, my boyfriend was watching every move with his mate and smiling , when I sat down between dances with them they were teasing me and asking was I going to give these other dance partners the same treat,,,,,, I brazenly asked them if they wanted to but they just laughed at me, and told me that I could wet my appetite dancing and teasing but they had all the cock that I would need tonight