Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-08-2009, 10:38 PM

Tell her to get hooked up with another Big Black Guy so you can get a nut also ... Why don't you take her to a place thats all black guys and let her go for a biggie night, and you can watch ...

Old 10-07-2009, 10:13 PM

Sounds like a guy i used to work with. He was about 15 years younger than me and married. I didn't do anything with him until I left the job but soon after invited him over to our house and he has been coming back every chance he can get away from wife and kids.

WOW is all I can say!!
Old 10-24-2009, 11:26 PM

Thumbs up WOW is all I can say!!

U are a VERY Lucky man & what an AWESOME wife, wish I could find one to do that for Me!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasureprone View Post
Some years ago my wife was working at a state hospital in michigan on the afternoon shift.
She worked with a guy named bryant and they became pretty close friends. One evening while we were in bed and fondling each other she told me about bryant hitting on her.
she told me how she would be standing and looking out the window fron the upper floors and he would come up behind her and push his crotch up against her behind and reach around and squeeze her tits. She felt my cock go instantly hard ans i asked her if it turned her on. She said it did and she could tell he had a huge cock. I told her that if it really turned her on that she should go for it then. About a week later while we were in bed she reached over and started rubbing my cock and told me she took my advice and went for it. I almost shot my load right there! I asked her to tell me about it. She said it was getting close to lunch and she mentioned she wanted to get out of there for lunch. He asked her if she wanted to go to hines park and they could eat lunch in the park. She told him that sounded great. They went to the park and sat in the car eating lunch and talking when bryant leaned over and started kissing her. She returned the kisses when he started feeling her up, so she reached down and started rubbing him outside his pants. When he slid his hands under her dress , she unzipped his pants and reached in and pulled out his cock and was rubbing it. As they were making out and feeling each other up she leaned down and started sucking him off. She said his big black cock was the biggest she ever had. She continued sucking him untill he came in her mouth. i asked her if she swallowed it and she said she did and then licked his cock clean.That did it for me, I shot the biggest, hardest load i ever had. She told me he wanted to take her out on a date. I asked her if she wanted to go out with him and she said she did. I asked her if she wanted to fuck him and she said she was hoping i would ask her that and she could not wait to get that BBC in her. They made a date for that saturday night. I was so hot watching her get ready and picking out her painties and bra, me cock was hard the whole time.When he showed up my wife ran out the door and got in the car and leaned over and kissed him. I almost came in my pants. They took of and i sat with the tv on and waited for her to return. I cant even tell you what i was watching because all i could do was think about what they were doing at that very instant. My cock stayed hard the entire time she was gone, about 7 hours.When the car pulled up in front of the house she was sitting right next to him. They sat there about five minutes making out while i got to watch. She got out and headed for the door. I opened it for her with a big smile on my face asking her How was it. She took me up stairs to the bedroom and said she would show me. We started kissin and i undressed her and was feeling her up,when i reached between her legs she was full of cum. I aked her if he made her cum, and she said so many times she lost count. She said he was a repeater and came in her twice at the motel even after she sucked him off on the way there.I climed on her and fucked her like i never had before. It was such a turn on and fucking her cum loaded cunt was the best fuck i ever had.She dated him a for a few years, He introduced her to a threesome with a guy friend of his and she just loved anytime he would call and said he wanted her.
Bryant finally ended up moving to another state for a new job and someday i hope my wife
picks up a new bbc lover.

Old 10-25-2009, 11:45 AM

Very Nice! well if you all are in Tampa, look me up!

sounds great
Old 10-26-2009, 08:24 AM

Thumbs up sounds great

you got picture of your wife?