Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

old black gardener bill
Old 10-30-2011, 04:12 PM

Default old black gardener bill

me and my sexy young wife had just moved into our new house kelly was a slim redhead with a nice tight body her 32aa tits were small but she had long legs and they went all the way up to her nice ass she had a nice hairy red pussy and she was a good fuck but liked to tease men , wareing short skirts and nice underware , the man who lived next door was bill a 69 year old black man who liked gardening he was allwas putting me down saying how hot kelly was looking and that he would love to have a crack at her , i thought he was just jokeing but was to find out at some cost that he was saying it with deadley intent , kelly used to love doing the flower beds and would allways be squating down with her short skirts on and allmost allways flashing her panties at old man bill as she did the flower beds old man bill was realy takeing notice off one flower bed that himand his big massive black old cock wanted to get planted as soon as he could ,now me and kelly do not use birth control as i allways withdraw before shooting my cum on kellys tits as shes allergic to the pill and condoms one day as kelly was doing her flowers old man bill was staring at her looking right up her short skirt , kelly noticed this and was thinking how turned on she was getting as he stared right up her skirt at her gusset , so much so that she parted her legs more sowing more of her wide white panty gusset old bill said nice knickers kelly hub not giveing you enough cock i bet , kelly flushed as old bill pressed home his assult saying you ever felt a black cock kelly , would you like to thats when kelly said ok cum into the house bill bill hopped over the fence right away and followed kelly into the lounge kelly was on the sofa and spread her legs wide again showing big old bill her knickers again in a flash he was on her his big old fingers working there way up my sexy young wifes knicker leg rubbing her clit hard old man bill then went between her legs pulling her white knickers aside and licking her hairy red pussy till she was cumming all the time it was this point they made there way to our bedroom her loseing her clothes as she went when i came in from work i followed a trail of clothes up the stairs to the bedroom my sexy wifes white knickers were on the top step of the stairs then i heared there voices it was kellys voice and old big black bill from next door ,he was trying to convince kelly to let him rub his big fat old black cock on her married pussy kellys voice was strained as she said we cannot as im not on birthcontrol it was at this point i heared her moan and looking in the bedroom mirror i saw why big old black bill now had his huge mammoth cock on her hairy pussy rubbing her clit with his cockhead witch looked like a huge heart shaped plum it was drripping his precum all over kellys tight red cunthair my god would it fit in her cunt i thought he spent a long time doing this and kellys hot hole flowered like a petal then old bill pushed

big bill plows into kellys fertile garden
Old 10-30-2011, 05:10 PM

Default big bill plows into kellys fertile garden

bills big fat old heart shaped cock head was now parting kellys tight pussy petal , as his cock head hit her spot her long legs came up round old man bills big black ass this was what he had been waiting for he had done this many times to white young wifes , and at this point he loaded his huge cock into my wifes once tight cunt her lips parted as more of his black steel hard pole followed the cockhead up my wifes once tight cunt , as her lips streached wide to accept his huge offering ,his big black ass forceing more up her married cunt his cock was 4 times bigger that my small dick 11 inches long and so fucking thick it looked like her cunt lips were going to break kellys body looked so small as he pushed his cock on untill with a grunt his big cock came to rest with his massive black balls right up against my wifes hairy red cunt kelly was in total bliss as bill began to pull in and out of my young wifes cunt her red hair framed his huge big black mammoth cock bill now began to pound kellys cunt with real power his big ass becomming a blur in the mirror as i watched fucking hell hes up kelly with no protection fuck i got to stop this or kelly is going o end up with a bun in her oven and its going to be his i stepped through the bedroom door as i did so bill noticed me and said hers your husband right on time to see his sexy young wife get fucked by a real man bill looked at me and winked as he said now keep watching your wife she loves my big old black cock, kelly moaned as he put all his massive cock up her twat now kelly i no your not birth control tell your cuck husband what you want now you got my big cock in your hot cunt tell him and me where you want my big black balls to unload ,fuck girl i am going to give you a real lesson about being flirty and about flashing your panties at horny old blak men now bitch tell me and your husband where do you want my thick potent spunk , with that i started crying tell him on your tits kelly , but by now kelly was in the such a aroused state she just said cum please cum bills big black ass slowed and he began to pull his huge potent cock from my slut wifes cunthole at this point kellys long legs came up again round his ass and she began to beg bill to put his horse sized cock back in ,what you want say it nice and loaud so your husband can hear tell us in my cunt hole big bill she said tell me again you married slut where you want it and why in my married cunt bill put your seed in my belly and make a baby in my married babybox with this bill began to sink all his massive cock back into kellys hot wet cunt saying flash your knicker will you , bitch well my big fat old black cock going to put you into maternity knickers girl with that his big ass became a blur again and i new this time old bill was not going to stop , i touched his side saying dont cum up her you will give her your black baby , thats right mate i am going to cum in your sexy wife and put her in the family way oh fuck was all i could say then he began to grunt saying where you want it bitch kellys last chance was there to say no but she was loveing it by now and saying in my tummy bill knock me up with your black baby then his cock went balls deep 5 times and on the sixth time bill held it up kellys cunt and hosed his prime thick spunk up her fertile womb his massive balls filling her full of his babybatter fucking hell how could this have happened to us big bill held his cock firmly up kellys cunt as her cunt milked his massive black rod he sucked kellys tits telling her his black baby was soon going to be sucking her tits she he held it firmly up kellys cunt for 10 full min makeing sure he had planted his seed up my wifes fertile garden when he pulled out hardley any cum came out i thought fuck thats good he hardley came atall pull your pussy open kelly show your husband how much cums in your tummy kelly did this and there was huge thick white ropes in her babyhole fuck she said i am certain to be pregnant more to cu shortly

old big bills going to fuck kelly more
Old 10-30-2011, 07:10 PM

Default old big bills going to fuck kelly more

kellys cunt was full of bills potent thick fertile spunk and i new she was unprotected as he fucked my sexy young wife , as did bill bill told us later he had had many young ladys in kellys position and it allways ended the same there sexy fertile cunts full of his seed he made kelly promise him she would only allow him to fuck her untill she was pregnant to him kelly looked at me and told me iam going to have his baby , you cannot fuck me till a pregnancy test shows bills going to be a daddy again , and bill just grinned at me and said kellys one hot asses wife and i am going to love fucking her pregnant as her hub watches , he winked and said to kelly it will not be long till your in maternity knickers girl and got a nice fat belly , so make sure you only flash your thongs at me till then right girl kelly nodded ok , then bill said i will be back round in the morning when you go to work , going to spend the next 2 weeks makeing sure kellys going to be knocked up shes hot and now her cunts mine till shes pregnant and swollen now make sure you get her some maternity knickers soon boy because shes sure going to need them, bill was fucking her ever day for 5 weeks kelly missed her period and started haveing morning sickness , hes got my young sexy wife pregnant i watched it all happen and was powerless to stop him what will i tell everone in nine months time when kelly has his black baby , kelly want him at the birth oh fuck i said again