Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Do white bulls exists?
Yes 256 83.12%
No 37 12.01%
Only in your stories Trac 15 4.87%
Voters: 308. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-24-2013, 02:01 AM

along these lines you can find a hot video of Colin Farrel and his then black model girlfriend online and I will say, irishmen are known for having decent sized cocks and Colin def lives to that, and she happens to be one of the hottest black women I've ever seen.

As for myself, I am too inexperienced to be a bull, would love to find a sexy ebony goddess to help bring it out of me tho. I actually recently had a really hot chat scene with my best friend where I took a Dom role and it turned me on more than I have been in years and felt very natural to both of us. Unfortunately my almost constant need to talk about sex (natural for a scorpio cusper I hear, not too mention a 27 year old virgin) ends up being too much for her.

she is an incredibly sexy 5'2 ebony of Belieze/Panama decent.

Old 07-24-2013, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stop__hammertime View Post
I don't think blacks are better at anything. I just think that mixing produces hot results. If I was with any chick from a far off land, I would be extra turned on and give her the night of her life (not that I don't do that for girls next door, but that's another story).
I agree! This white girl has a great white boyfriend, but the thought of mixing with black men gets my juices flowing!

Sally x

Old 12-10-2020, 06:36 AM

Mmmm. Lucky you wish I could find a white man that was into me that easily. I usually got to be the one to be forward and ask outright. I don’t know if white men don’t think they have a chance with us cause we’re black women or what. But if more white men would be more forward and ask they might be surprised at the answer which would be yes.

Old 06-15-2021, 06:26 AM

Yep they exist and I love when I find one.

Old 06-16-2021, 06:36 PM

I been with a lot of guys and had big black cocks and big white cocks, But let me say this the biggest cock I ever had was on a white guy.
He was long and thick and came in me a lot and also fuck my ass I was sore and hard to walk after him, my ass was sore for two days but love it when he would fuck me over again.
The smallest dick I ever had was on a black man about three in. long.

Old 06-30-2021, 03:50 PM

Not sure but I have a friend who is a black cuck