Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

DEE cont. - BBW Mom for BBC
Old 11-17-2011, 09:06 PM

Post DEE cont. - BBW Mom for BBC

continued from: DEE - BBW Mom for BBC

"That's a good whore. Oooooohhhh yeah, I love those hips you slut! Something to grab onto when I fuck you like a true bitch in the doggie style position!" he said.

I felt his fingers sliding up my thighs and anticipated bliss. The second his fingers toughed my bare wet pussy, the orgasm slammed though me like a runaway locomotive! My whole body quaked and convulsed, desire completely washed over my entire being and I wanted nothing more than to serve this black man! I had never had such an intense orgasm in my whole life! I could feel my juices flowing like a river out and down to my ass before getting to the vinyl seat. When I opened my eyes, Karen was smiling and I suddenly realized that I was rubbing Terrance's huge hard-on through his pants. Terrance had two giant fingers pumping my pussy and I was rocking back a forth to match his moves.

"Yeah you nasty fat slut! You liked your black Daddy touching your dirty white pussy didn't you?"

"Oooo Yes master", I replied.

"Yeah I know you did! You creamed just like a nasty white whore. Now rub that big ass of yours around and smear all that fuck juice you just leaked onto the seat all over your giant ass like the slut you are!!
And that is what you want to be for a black master isn't it... you want to be my slut! Tell Daddy how much you like being a fat fuckin’ whore right here?"

"OOOooo yes Daddy! More than anything! It feels so fuckin’ good daddy, please don't stop!"

"Then you fuck my fingers you whore, I am not here to work for your pleasure, you're here to work for mine!"

I felt his fingers stop moving and I immediately took over with my rocking motion.

"How does it feel to be a nasty fuckin' whore for a black man that you've only known a few minutes bitch?"

"Master it feels so goddamn incredible! I don't want it to stop! Use me Master! Use this fat bitch!"

"I can see by the ring on your finger that you are married. How long did it take your husband to get this nasty pussy after you met him whore?"

"About six months Master!" I said without losing a stroke of his fingers inside of me.

"It took that husband of yours, six whole fuckin' months to get this big ole nasty pussy? Damn slut, I have your skirt hiked up over your hips in a public place, panties sitting in the middle of the table for anyone to see, my fingers shoved up your nasty wet fuck-hole, calling you a fat slutty whore, you're calling me Master and Daddy, your hand is rubbing my cock through my pants, I made you orgasm like a whore in front of your friend and made you smear it all over your own big ass... all of which has taken me less than 30 minutes!!! How does that make you feel bitch?"

"Like a dirty whore master... your dirty white whore! Oh fuck it feels so good!"

"Well TJ, if we didn't have a big meeting at 9:00 in the morning I would be the first one to tell you to take that whore back to the hotel room and fuck the shit outta her! Believe me, I know a black man can fuck the hell outta us white girls. But we do have a meeting and tomorrow night this fucking slut will be all yours to fuck before we get on the plane the next day okay!"

"God damn I want to fuck this bitch! And she wants it to don't you whore?"

"More than anything Master!"

"Then let’s do it now."

"TJ, we do have to get some sleep, this deal is a lot of money on the line for our company and your whore has an important part in it!"

"Karen, I wanna fuck this cock so badly, just a quick fuck Karen," I pleaded with her. Looking back at it now, it must have seemed like a child pleading for a toy with a parent.

"Dee, I have been there before, once you start getting fucked by a black stud, you will want more and more and more and before you know it, you've been getting fucked for hours on end. Look, I know you want his dick and he wants to bang you like the whore you have fantasized about being, but we got too much on the line for tomorrow, or should I say this morning. Come on TJ, make this whore wait for you, make her prove what a nasty and willing whore she is for you by making her suffer without your black meat between her thighs tonight. We'll make sure to get a good nasty outfit to dress her up like a real nasty bitch for you too; hell... we'll even take some pictures!"

He agreed but made me promise to be available for his use the next evening. I wasn't allowed to wear my panties on my way back to my room, but had to give them to Terrance. He said that while I masturbated in my room that night, "And I know you WILL touch that fat nasty cunt tonight." I was to imagine my nasty saturated panties would be wrapped around my Master's big black cock. As I walked, I thanked Karen for what she did for me.

"What are you talking about Dee, I didn't do anything!", and she smiled!

Well readers, I don't have to tell you that this slut was rubbing my clit and cumming in my bed over and over again until I was completely exhausted but my cunt still burned for hot black cock to pump it hard and long!

The next time I will tell you what happened the next day DEE 2 - BBW Mom for BBC

SinseXXXually,

DEE

Tags
bbw, degradation, humiliation, public exposure, thunder thighs