Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

DEE 2 part 2 - BBW Mom for BBC
Old 11-17-2011, 09:35 PM

Default DEE 2 part 2 - BBW Mom for BBC

continued from DEE 2 - BBW Mom for BBC

"YES SIR!!!" I said enthusiastically. In a matter of seconds I had my skirt up and my soft creamy thighs spread wide and watched as he stood up and removed his shirt, boots, and dropped his pants! Dear god his black cock was so beautiful to look at. It was thick, very dark, and completely shaved and he had on a combination cock ring/G-string. His big black dick was still a bit limp but hung quite heavily. Now I can hardly express the sensation and excitement I was feeling at that moment. I guess it is something that can only be understood by a white woman who is experiencing a black man for the first time herself. The best way to put it I guess is; imagine being a reserved and proper white wife by day, yet at night, lying on a hotel bed with your creamy-white legs spread as wide as possible, showing your most private and intimate parts to a Black man I still considered very much a stranger. And maybe that made it all the more exciting, I mean, I practically knew nothing about him at all but was giving myself to him completely without a single reservation, something that I never even contemplated doing when I was dating my husband. It was like TJ had said the night before; it had taken my husband more than a few months before I even let him just touch my tits. But what a willful whore I had let myself become for this black man in a matter of minutes and in a public place as well.

So there I was ready to take his massive black dick between my legs and get fucked wildly as I had always dreamed of doing, yet my husband and sons were at home and could never imagine what I was about to do! Yes, I was feeling quite the white whore and having not a single desire for it to be any other way!!!

He stood there a few seconds and let me drink in his gorgeous ebony body and powerful jet-black cock! "Just look at you!” he said "What a filthy fat whore you are! You can't wait for this black mamba can you?” he said as he massaged his slab of meat and swung it to and fro to tease me with just the sight of it!

"Please Master give it to me!"

"Spread that nasty fucking hole for me slut!"

"I've waited to damn long for this, please don't torture me by making me wait anymore! Please, I beg of you! I am spread wide open just for you Master! I need that black cock so bad!"

"Yeah I know bitch! I can tell by those gigantic fuckin’ thighs of yours, they're quivering like fuck! You've got some big fuckin’ legs girl! Hey Karen!" he said without taking his eyes off of my open legs. "Have you ever seen a nastier fat slut like Dee here before?"

"TJ, Dee is by far the horniest, filthiest, and damn sure the raunchiest fucking fat bitch you're ever gonna fuck! I mean just look how fuckin’ excited that bitch is!" Oh god, even Karen was adding to the mind fucking I was getting now! She knew every detail of my fantasy and she was guiding TJ to fill the order to a tee! "Her hands are shaking like crazy and look how wide open that fat pink pussy is! She wants fucked bad and she needs it raunchy! I could smell that hot twat of hers all day TJ! The more you degraded her last night, the wetter that pussy got right?"

"Hell yeah!"

"That's all she could talk about all day too!"

"Is that so whore?” he asked of me.

"Yes Master, oh god yes!” god when was he gonna fuck me already! All this mind fucking had me on the edge of ecstasy already!

"You brought the whore outta that fat bitch last night TJ! That slut would have let you lay her out on that table and fuck the shit outta her in front of anyone too. Shit, if I wasn't there to keep her from getting out of control with you, she would probably have gotten herself locked up for some nasty shit you would have made her do for you!! Now I have never seen any woman ever get so damn excited to the point that she would have done anything you asked of her no matter what the consequences!"
All the while TJ is stroking his perfect dick which was hard as hell by that point. He never once took his eyes off of my open thighs or pussy as Karen talked! "Yeah I would have damn sure seen how far this overweight bitch would have gone for this dick!"

I was losing my fucking mind! I needed fucked and fucked hard! The two of them were playing with me and I was getting wetter and wetter by the second!

"There's no doubt in my mind TJ that she would have denied you nothing, absolutely nothing! I have known Dee for a while and I've never seen her turn into such a nasty pig like that, it was just pathetic! All the way back to the room last night she had fuck juice just running down her fuckin’ fat legs, it was fuckin’ embarrassing TJ! In fact you would have had no problem at all taking her fat ass outside in front of the lounge and making her get on her knees and suck your dick right there as cars drove by!
Karen winked at me from behind TJ. "Hell TJ, you could have fucked that fat slut in the middle of the fuckin’ street!"

"Damn those are some big ass legs!! I've seen some big thighs on fat bitches before but never seen gigantic thighs as shapely as yours! They're fuckin’ huge but they look so fuckin’ good... especially when they're spread wide like that!

My clit was throbbing and aching for attention so I started stroking it.

"Who told you to touch that fuckin’ clit you fat whore!" TJ shouted and scared the shit out of me in the process. "That's my fuckin’ pussy, you hear me you fuckin’ pig bitch! I own that fuck hole understand?" He was really scolding me, and even though I was a little scared, I wanted it! I needed him to have total control of me! "No one, but no one touches that hairy white pussy without my permission! Hell, not even your fucking husband owns that pussy! You don't fucking masturbate; you don't even fuck your husband without calling and asking for my permission you fuckin’ fat assed slut! I fuckin’ own your fat whoring ass you bitch! You don't do a damn thing without my permission understand!"

"Yes Master." I humbly replied! He was by no means going to make this a gentle lovemaking scene. He didn't want that and neither did I! I needed it rough and nasty... he was the man for the job!

"You know, I am not sure I want to fuck a fat bitch like you anyway! You don't deserve my black dick you two bit whore!"

"Oh god please Master, I'll do anything for that superior black cock! I beg of you!" I almost felt like crying. I was so close to getting fucked and would do anything for it too!

"Karen is right; you are a pathetic fat whore! Look at your fat whoring ass lying there like the nastiest slut on the face of this planet! I wish your mother could see your pitiful fat ass right now! If you want some of this prime black fuck meat, you better start begging for it you fat ass slut!"

"Please Master fuck me! Oh please bang me like a whore!” I pleaded.

"Louder whore!" he demanded.

"Oh god please fuck me! Fuck Me!" I said louder.

"You sorry fat ass bitch, I want you to get louder! If you don't start actin' like you really want this dick, I'm just gonna fuck Karen right here and make your sorry ass watch her get my meat instead of you!"

"That's right Dee!" Karen said. "I will gladly strip right here and really show you what a fuckin’ white whore I will be for him! I'll give him anything he wants and do anything he wants! I suggest you start behaving properly and worship this Black Stud before I do. Karen reached over and started stroking his thick hard dick and then bent down and licked it!" That was my black dick and I wanted it bad!

"FUCK ME MASTER!!!! FUCK THIS FAT ASS SLUT LIKE A WHORE WITH YOUR GORGEOUS BLACK COCK!” I shouted out loud!

"Now that's what I want to hear from your fat whoring ass!"

Karen stopped licking his dick and she gently stroked his nice tight ass and nudged him toward my waiting open legs! He crawled between my scorching white-hot thighs. God it was happening, it was finally happening! He stroked my wet pussy up and down the length of my hole and I was in paradise! The second his giant black dick touched my engorged clit, I fucking exploded in an orgasm so massive I lost all sense of where I was or even who I was. I screamed out so damn loud. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! OHHHHFUCK!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I convulsed wildly and must have looked like I was having a damn seizure!

"Oh yeah you hot nasty fucking whore! That's what your Black Daddy wants to see!!!! Let them all know a Black man is in here banging that white pussy!!!"

The orgasm was so strong and utterly violent that I needed to close my legs and shield my now extremely sensitive clit from any contact, but this big black boss was firmly placed between my quaking thighs and he continued to rub my clit with the head of his dick! Then in one move, he stuffed the entire length of his massive pipe into my excessively tight cunt!! God it felt like a fuckin’ telephone pole ripping into me. I let out a loud, moaning squeal of pleasure and then wrapped my legs around him and locked them together. He wasted no time and fucked me with very hard and forceful stokes! I could feel every ripple and ridge of his precious black dick! Every time he slammed into me I let out a cry of delight!

"Louder whore!" he demanded of me. "I want this whole damn joint to know what a raunchy fat ass white whore you are! Louder!" he demanded.

due to maximum space for one thread this story is continued in the new thread - DEE 2 part 3 - BBW Mom for BBC

Tags
bbw, degradation, humiliation, thunder thighs