Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

DEE 2 part 3 - BBW Mom for BBC
Old 11-17-2011, 09:45 PM

Default DEE 2 part 3 - BBW Mom for BBC

continued from: DEE 2 part 2 - BBW Mom for BBC

I complied immediately. "GOD YES FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE MASTER! USE ME LIKE A NASTY SLUT! I NEED YOUR HOT BLACK DICK!"

"Come on, louder you fuckin’ whore, let them know you are getting your fat white pussy fucked hard! Let them know a Black man is fucking your sloppy fuckin’ hole bitch!"

"OH MY GOD YESSSSSS!!!! FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE BLACK MASTER! OH GOD FUUUUUCK ME HAAAAARD!" I was yelling loud and loving it! My voice shook with every brutal stroke of his cock!

"OOHHH yeah baby! That's it! Come to daddy you fuckin’ fat bitch! Come on to mother fucking daddy! You know you need a Black man like me to fuck you like white trash don't you!"

"YES!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD YEEEESSSSSS!"

"Say it you fat slut! Who's your fucking master! Who's your fucking Black Master bitch?"

"God you are master! You're my Black Master!"

"Louder whore! I want everyone to know Black mens own this fat pussy!"

"YOU'RE MY BLACK MASTER! I LOVE MY BLACK MASTER!"

"Yeah Girl!!!” he grunted as he fucked me like an animal! "Yeah baby, them fuckin’ fat thighs feel good wrapped around me like that! Show your Big Black Daddy you don't ever want to stop! God damn what a fat nasty whore you are! Your huge thighs wrapped around me when you have a family at home thinking you are such a pure and respectable white mom, what a fuckin’ crock of shit that is."

We had come back to me being a white mom again and I wanted to please him as he was pleasing me! "FUCK THIS WHITE MOM MASTER!!! USE THIS FUCKIN MOM LIKE A WHORE!!! YOU KNOW US WHITE MOMS LOVE TO HAVE A BLACK MEN'S COCK SHOVED UP OUR FUCKIN HOLES WHEN THE HUSBAND IS AWAY!! OH GOD YOU BLACK STUDS LOVE TO FUCK A WHITE MAN'S WIFE DON'T MASTER! YOU LOVE TURNING A WHITE MAN'S WIFE INTO A TOTAL AND COMPLETE BLACK DICK LOVING WHORE FOR YOU! MAKING US BEG FOR YOUR SUPERIOR BLACK COCKS! TURN US INTO DIRTY WHITE WHORES WHILE THE HUSBAND IS AT WORK AND THE KIDS ARE IN SCHOOL!!!!"

"Oh You Fuckin' Know It Bitch!” he was getting loud now too!

"YOU LIKE TO FUCK FILL OUR PUSSIES WITH SO MUCH OF YOUR SUPERIOR JIZ, WE ARE STILL WIPING YOUR CUM FROM OUR WIDE OPEN TWATS AS THE KIDS ARE WALKING UP THE DRIVEWAY!!"

"FUCK YES!"

I grabbed his tight ass and helped him shove his rock hard cock further up my nasty pussy! He loved fucking a mom. "HURRY MASTER, PLEASE HURRY!!!! FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE BEFORE THE KIDS GET HOME FROM SCHOOL AND CATCH US! OH GOD MASTER, PLEASE DON'T LET THEM WALK IN AND FIND ME BEING A FAT FUCKIN WHORE! PLEASE MASTER, HURRY, DON'T LET THEM SEE ME WITH MY FAT LEGS WIDE OPEN AND YOU BURYING YOUR GIANT BLACK COCK INTO THEIR MOM'S WHITE PUSSY!!!!"

He was fucking me even faster and harder now and I knew he was going to spray the inside of my white pussy with his boiling cum!

"YOU FUCKIN BIG ASS BITCH! YOU GONNA KEEP YOUR FUCKIN WHORE LEGS OPEN NO MATTER WHO WALKS IN THE FUCKIN ROOM, UNDERSTAND?"

"GOD YES MASTER!!!"

"I HOPE THEY DO SEE YOUR SORRY FAT ASS! DAMN I WANT YOUR HUSBAND TO SEE YOU RIGHT NOW YOU FAT FUCK!"

"SHOW HIM WHAT A WHORE HIS WIFE IS MASTER!!! MAKE HIM WATCH THAT SUPERIOR BLACK DICK FUCK HIS WIFE'S WIDE OPEN PUSSY!!"

"I should make your fat ass talk to him on the phone as I fuck the dog shit outta you! How would he feel, hearing his faithful wife squealing like the fuckin’ fat pig she is for a Black Man?"

"WOULD THAT PLEASE YOU MASTER? YOU WANT MY HUSBAND TO HEAR ME GETTING FUCKED DON'T YOU MASTER?!"

"HELL YES BITCH!!!” he said in a deep savage voice. "I'M GONNA CUM YOU FAT NASTY BITCH!!! I GONNA PUMP YOUR CUNT FULL YOU WHORE!!! I'M GONNA SEND YOUR FAT WHORE ASS HOME TO YOUR HUSBAND FULL OF MY FUUUUUUCKKKINNNN CCCUUUUUUMMMMM AAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

The eruption of his dick was heaven! I pumped and squeezed every muscle of my pussy to milk his wonderful black dick! He collapsed on top of me and it felt so good to have him on me! I still had a tight grasp of his sexy ass and gyrated my twat on his still hard dick. A few seconds later, he pulled out of me and rolled over onto the bed on his back. My cunt juices mixed with his cum glistened all over his huge cock! Karen was smiling from ear to ear and I returned the smile along with a silent motion of my mouth "thank you". She winked and fanned her face with her hand to tell me that was real hot! TJ suddenly said "Suck my dick bitch!"

Now I have never been a fan of sucking a dick after it has been in my pussy. Call it strange but I just don't see how guys like the taste of a woman's pussy. My husband asked me to do it and I tried it one time and that was the last. I just thought it was so gross.

"I really don't like to do that but I...."

I was cut off in mid-sentence and he grabbed a fist full of my hair in one hand, grabbed his still hard dick in the other and forcefully shoved my head down to meet his dick. "I wasn't fucking 'asking' you to do it you fat fuck, I am telling you to suck it! Get that dick in your fucking mouth and taste yourself you whore! Clean my cock!"

I quickly found my mouth wrapped around his big tool and actually loved it! His dick was so much bigger and thicker than of my husband's and it felt so wonderful to have to actually stretch my mouth to take it.

"Karen, get this fat bitch's husband on the phone, he's gonna hear this!"

I heard Karen pick up the receiver and dial as I continued to eagerly suck. I thought they were kidding. Next thing I hear is, "Yeah, hi, it's me Karen... how are you? (I was shocked and had stopped sucking immediately, which didn't please TJ at all)..... Yeah this trip has been a real eye opener for us both! (TJ grabbed my hair again and force fed me his dick)... Listen I was calling you about your wife Dee..... Yes she's doing good; well you might say she is doing real good. She never ceases to amaze me! So anyway, about why I am calling you, I met this guy at the lounge last night and (I stopped sucking again and whispered to her "what the hell are you doing").... yeah Dee and I both were in the lounge having a few drinks. (TJ once again shoved my face back down onto his dick. I was so scared and horny I didn't know what to do. TJ kept pumping my mouth.)... well, yes we did have a late night, so listen, this guy we met in the lounge wanted to ask you a few things okay?.... Well I'll let him explain it okay? Okay here he is."

She handed him the phone and I thought I was going to die.

"Hey what going on?” TJ said into the phone.

I looked at Karen with a vengeful glare. She knew I was scared and pissed at the same time. She shrugged her shoulders and said in a low voice "Hey, he wanted to talk to him. I thought you wanted it to happen."

TJ continued to force my mouth down onto his dick and talk at the same time. Needless to say there were tears in my eyes. Fantasizing about that part was one thing but actually doing it was not a thing that I really wanted to happen.

"So what do you think about Karen?” TJ said. "Yeah she is cool and definitely fine as hell... yeah Dee is here... say hello to your hubby Dee (He pulled my head up by the hair and I said "Hi sweetheart" outloud so that he could hear me, my voice was shaking, then he pushed my face down onto his dick again).. Well she's a little busy at the moment or else I would put her on the line to talk to you. (He was getting harder and harder as he talked to my husband and he fucked my mouth with a newfound vigor.)

"Anyway I was in the lounge last night and I met up with Karen and your wife. So here I am, a black guy, and I was thinking of trying to hook up with Karen and all, but figured out she was just to classy a girl to be into the freaky stuff I like to do.... yeah she is a great gal... so you see, I love to use a woman real hard and raunchy, you know?.. (My nose was starting to run along with the tears from my eyes, but TJ had me by the hair and he wouldn't stop pumping my mouth)... Yeah exactly... (Karen was looking at me with a sad look and she said it again "I thought that's what you wanted Dee")... And that's what I felt too... yeah, I could never treat her like a real nasty slut or turn her into a real nasty whore the way I like to do with my white women, so that's why I decided that I would use your fat assed pig wife Dee instead!"

due to maximum space for one thread this story is continued in the new thread - DEE 2 part 4 - BBW Mom for BBC

Tags
bbw, degradation, humiliation, thunder thighs