Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

DEE 2 part 4 - BBW Mom for BBC
Old 11-17-2011, 09:55 PM

Default DEE 2 part 4 - BBW Mom for BBC

continued from: DEE 2 part 3 - BBW Mom for BBC

I thought I was going to fucking die and I started to choke on TJ's now solid granite cock! I felt like I was going to throw up. What the hell had I gotten myself into! "Oh yeah, she has been a real nasty whore! Man your fat ass wife is so fucking easy to bang... Let me tell you man, it took me less than thirty minutes to get this fat pig wife of yours to take off her big ass fuckin’ panties off right there in the lounge and finger fuck her to orgasm!..... Hey chill man... I know it must be tough to find out that this over-weight sow of yours is really a filthy, nasty, fat fuck, that just can't keep her giant fuckin’ thighs closed to a black man!... and those thighs are fucking huge too man!.. Hell, it takes a whole lot of cloth to fit over her big fat ass too, let’s see what are they, oh yeah, size 12, Haines Her Way, High Cut panties.. Man them are some big ass panties, but then you have a big fat ass wife don't you! Ha ha ha ...I have her panties at home, I took them to work today and let some of my boyz smell your wife's pussy juice that was still very wet from the front to back."

He then proceeded to give a very detailed account of what he had done to me in the lounge that night. As he did so, my pussy started to get excited again. The feelings that I had as he literally turned me into a public whore started to stab at my pussy again. TJ must have sensed it and he started to finger my drenched fuck hole as continued to talk to my husband. He made sure to make it a point to tell him that he was finger fucking my fat pussy as I was sucking his big black dick too. I have never to this day felt as hard a dick in my mouth as I did that night when TJ talked to my hubby. It turned him on to no end and feeling his excitement and his hands all over my pussy, the need for sexual release was starting to over- ride my fear. What the hell, he knows now right? I figured divorce was imminent and I should enjoy this last fantasy while it was available.

"..and this bitch has been a real whore for the past few hours too... Yeah hold on a second, I'm gonna put Karen on the line with you for a few minutes okay, Man your fat bitch has been sucking my dick ever since we started talking and I just gotta bust a big load of jiz in your wife's mouth, don't go away, I want to tell you more about this fat slut you call a wife!"

He handed the phone to Karen and he immediately grabbed my hair in two tight fistfuls and savagely pumped my mouth hard! "ohhhh yeeeaaaahhhh you fuckin’ whore!"

I could still hear Karen talking to my hubby as she looked at me with a face full of black cock. "No sweetie it isn't a joke... she really did do those things in the lounge... well she had told me that she had always fantasized about doing it and even thought about talking to you on the phone as she did get fucked by a black man..... I know, I know.... yes she gave him her panties last night Oh I would say he is definitely going to shoot a load in her mouth any second! This guy has really made Dee do and say some very nasty things to say the least!"

TJ motioned for the phone back from Karen and she gave it to him. "Man I am gonna shoot a thick fucking load into your wife's mouth and thought you should hear it for yourself since the nasty pig does belong to you!"

He put the receiver down next to my mouth so my husband could hear every sound of his wife taking another man's jiz into her mouth and down her throat! "OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" In a flash, I had the biggest river of molten cum shot into my mouth with all the grace of a police water cannon! It was way too much to swallow and contain in my mouth at one time and a lot leaked out from the corners of my mouth and down to my chin! I gagged but tried to gulp down every bit and even wiped up that which rolled down my chin and licked my fingers. His jiz was nothing like my husband's either. His was smooth and had a sweet taste that I didn't think was possible in a man's cum.

"Holy shit your bitch can swallow a load!" he told my hubby when he brought the phone back up to his ear. "Hey you fat nasty bitch, tell your husband what a nasty fat fuck you are for me!"

"I AM SO SORRY BUT GOD I LOVE BEING THIS BLACK MASTER'S FAT NASTY WHORE SWEETHEART!!!!!"

TJ looked at me with a smile and I knew he was pleased! "Well man, I really hate to let you go, but I have a lot more nasty shit to do with your fat ass wife! I have fucked some nasty white bitches before but your fucking wife is the nastiest fat fuck I have ever turned into a whore!!"

My twat was aching to be fucked some more and I wanted it bad! I immediately sat up and straddled his big black cock, guiding it to my wanting white fuck hole and impaled myself on him! I was going to be the raunchiest and nasty whore I needed to be for this superior black Master!!! I rode that fucking black dick like my life depended on it!

"Damn man, this fat fuck of a wife is really going to it man," he told my husband. "I hate to tell you this man, but your pig wife seems to be in love with my big black dick! She wants every hard chocolate inch don't you you big nasty pig?"

"MY GOD YESSSSSSSS! I screamed! "GOD FUCK ME MASTER!! MAKE ME YOUR NASTY BITCH LIKE YOU DID LAST NIGHT! SWEETHEART I LOVE HIS BLACK DICK SO DEEP INSIDE ME!” I yelled so my husband could hear! TJ viciously fucked my white twat and continued to totally degrade me and force my husband to listen. He asked my husband how he could have ever married a fat white whore like me. Even told him what a pathetic nasty white slut I was and that I must have problems finding panties big enough to cover such a big fat ass like mine!

Then I asked myself, was my husband really being forced to listen? All he had to do was hang up the phone didn't he? Why was he continuing to listen to this black master degrade and use his wife? Did he secretly love the thought of his own sweet wife riding a monstrous black fuck snake like a real whore and taking every hot gorgeous inch of his black meat deep inside of my hot cunt? The thought had suddenly struck me... I hadn't even made him use a condom! Not only was I running a risk of any STDs this guy may have had, but my fertile pussy was unprotected as well!

"OH MY GOD!” I said and stopped in mid fuck.

"What are you stopping for you fucking pig?" my master demanded.

"Master we forgot a condom."

due to maximum space for one thread this story is continued in the new thread - DEE 2 part 2 - BBW Mom for BBC

Tags
bbw, degradation, humiliation, thunder thighs