Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

DEE 2 part 5 - BBW Mom for BBC
Old 11-17-2011, 09:59 PM

Default DEE 2 part 5 - BBW Mom for BBC

continued from: DEE 2 part 4 - BBW Mom for BBC

"What the fuck you worried about you nasty whore, some disease? Shit the only one that should be worrying about catching something is me! Who knows what shit I could get from fucking a PIG!"

"What about birth control Master?"

"Birth control?! Is your fat ass fertile and unprotected too?"

"Yes Master!"

"Man this is just too fucking good! Hey dude! Not only am I fucking this sorry fat piece of shit you call a wife, I am fucking this whore without a condom and that means I am going to be filling her fuck hole all night with my strong black sperm! I'll be sending your bitch back with not only a full twat of jiz, but possibly pregnant too!! Ha Ha Ha ha ha! Oh you are such a loser husband to have such a skank pig for a wife!! Ha ha ha ha!!!"

As he spoke the words, I could feel his giant dick swell even more and pulsate with excitement! TJ began to fuck me harder and forced his beautiful black cock deeper into me. My huge ass jiggled wildly as I rode up and down on that superior dick! With every hard stroke of his cock, he hurled more degrading words about me and I loved them all! My slut desire began to over-ride my concerns about having my fertile cunt exposed to such a hot and potent black cock! After all, didn't I really want to totally submit to a black man, to be controlled and taken completely? What more could I submit to than to give up my white pussy, unprotected to a black master and accept his very powerful seed into me? God how my pussy took his whole black cock like some hungry jungle cat!

"Move that fat fuckin’ ass you slut!" he demanded. "Fuck that superior black cock you worthless fat fuck! Slam that fat pussy down onto me you fuckin’ bitch! I want to pump your fat cunt full of potent black dick juice you whore!"

The more the degrading remarks TJ flung at me, the hotter I got! I loved being a totally submissive slut to big black cock! He continued to let my husband know that he had every intention of pumping his wife full of strong black sperm and didn't give a damn if I had any birth control or not. The sensation was fantastic! Every ripple and ridge of his beautiful chocolate cock sent waves of ecstasy throughout my body! I knew if he came, that I was letting my totally unprotected fat cunt open to get pregnant, but I was so fucking hot and wanted nothing more than to be the receptacle for molten Black sperm which is far superior to any white man's sperm. I could feel his meat swelling and knew I was ready to take every precious drop into my hole as was possible. I needed to fuck and never imagined I would be a willing and, yes, a very wanting white whore. Just the idea of having a Black man's cock shoved deep inside me, deeper than any cock before, made my pussy extremely hot! TJ announced that he was ready to spray the inside of my twat with his hot cum!

"MAN YOUR FAT FUCKIN WIFE IS GONNA BE FILLED WITH MY HOT CUM MUTHA FUCKA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He thrust his massive black cock as deep as possible into me and pumped an enormous amount of sperm into me, filling me to over-flowing! I wanted more and more! I actually didn't want this night to end. It felt as if he had pumped an ocean into my white pussy!!!! He blindly handed the phone to Karen and she chatted a bit then hung up.

TJ continued to fuck the hell outta me that night and into the morning, god it was wonderful. When TJ finally left, Karen and I talked about the evening and man I was ready to be TJ's whore again. I told Karen that I couldn't believe she had called my husband like that to which she admitted that she didn't call him at all. She and TJ had had arranged to call a guy she does phone sex with and he played the part of my husband, which explained why he always made me yell loud instead of speaking into the phone. She was going to let me believe it for a while but then thought she should tell me before I actually did talk to my husband.

That was the most incredible night of hot, nasty, raunchy sex I had ever had. When I do get back there, I do look up TJ and arrange to be his whore and he still has the magic.

SinseXXXually,
Dee

Tags
bbw, breeding, degradation, humiliation