Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

old man alan dresses sheryls married hot cunt
Old 11-21-2011, 09:14 PM

Default old man alan dresses sheryls married hot cunt

sheryl opened her salon that morning not thinking much , about anything she had a bust up with her husband and was not in a very good mood her first customer was old black man alan he was a older man he was 68 ,but had allways had a way with young white women ,and had a certain charm with younger white married ladies old alan started telling sheryl how nice she was looking in her nice short skirt she had put on that morning it was a pencil type grey pleated skirt sheryl had allso worn stockings that morning sum thing she did not do that often and old alun had ,taken a peep up her skirt as she had squated to get something of a low shelf , he had seen her stocking tops and also the tight gusset of her white knickers , and his massive cock had got real hard on seeing sheryls knickers he had often thought how nice it would be to work his charms on his sexy young hairdresser , and he sensed his chance to get into this young married ladies hot tight cunt alun was real smooth and sheryl soon felt at ease as she did her thing on alun hair about half way through his hand went around sheryls sexy waist , then up under her skirt and between her legs rubbing her gusset of her white panties , as he rubbed her married hot cunt she began to swoon the argument she had had with her husband was over her haveing cum of the pill and she had told her husband he was going to have to ware condoms when they had sex from now till she went back on the pill , of course her husband did not want to so they had had a spat , well she was a real sexy woman , and her cunt was begining to respond to alans big black fingers rubbing her hot wet gusset his big fingers were finding her hot spots sheryl had not had sex in 3 weeks and had been of the pill 6 weeks a had a period 2 weeks before his big black finger rubbed right up her hot wet slit pushed her cunt lips open and slid under her knicker gusset right up into her boiling hot married cunt , he sunk it in real deep his other fingers pulling her gusset aside exposeing her big wet hole alan to sheryl to go close the shop she did this right away as she was very turned on by now , when she came back they moved into the back room where there was a big bed old man alun pushed sheryl down onto the bed and as she fell backwards her skirt flew up exposeing her tight white panties and black stockings old man alun moved in to a position between the married ladies legs he pushed her legs apart and buried his head into sheryls spread legs between her knicker covered gusset he began to lick her knickers and at this point sheryls resolve melted within a few moments her panties were round her ankles and aluns big cock was rock hard he had done this to loads of young white girls and now he had yet another read to take his big fucking huge black babymaker up her hot married cunt and by fuck he was not going to use a fucking condom , this fertile cunt was going to get fucked bareback and he was going to send her back home to her husband with her white knicker gusset full of his black thick spunk sheryl thought fuck his cock is massive i must ask him to use the condom , old man alan laughed as the young wife pulled out her condom and said you must use this or i will get pregnant she tryed to fit the condom but it only just went half way down his huge cock he chucked to himself knowing a few hard thursts and the condom would be in tatters , so he let her fit it hen slid it home into her hot wet tight cunt he built up a good pace then when the young wife was creaming all over his massive cock it was at this time he sank harder and deeper up this wife , and at that point the condom snaped he now sank right up to his big black balls his big cock was now right up this young white wifes cunt at her cervix as he had done to loads of wifes sheryl was now in total bliss all thoughts now in her head numbed by his massive black cock giveing her orgasm after orgasm , that when old alun began to pull his massive cock out of her hot wet twat sheryls legs began to go round his waist to pull him back in that when he said no lady or i will give you a bellyfull of black baby he looked her in the eye and said that what you want lady a big fat black pregnant tummy , sheryl said do it fuck me pregnant knock me up now at this point his big cock rammed right up her married cunt and right up to her womb deeper he fucked her he was going to give her his black baby on and on he powered into her cunt she was in total bliss her legs up over his shoulders then his big black balls unloded right up her married twat he was saying yes baby hears your black baby , he held it in real deep holdeing his potent spunk right up by her dipping womb , she new at that moment old man alan had just impregnate her married white cunt old man alun new he would be back at the salon everday till this sexy young wife was pregnant to him he was going to make sure he got her in the family way and put her into maternity knickers as he had done to many young married white ladies , this was something he realy liked to do sheryls second meeting with alun comeing shortley

Old 11-21-2011, 10:34 PM

Great story! Please continue

Good Story
Old 12-19-2011, 02:06 AM

Thumbs up Good Story

Sexy story so far and i'm looking forward to more . The use of double spacing or paragraphs would make it alot better to read .

Old 02-19-2012, 04:27 PM

I love this tory so far! I would love to read more of it

nice
Old 08-14-2012, 07:16 AM

Default nice

me too, I would love to see chicky1 in this srory