Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

High school memories of locker room lust Of BBC
Old 12-20-2011, 11:20 PM

Default High school memories of locker room lust Of BBC

Ok so I'm a 40yr old light skinned Latino male new to this great site, and this site has been helping me come to term with my love / lust of BBC and the whole BBC lifestyle, and how it has always been part of my life. Now I have always considered myself straight and still do as I have both lust and love for women, but I can't deny my want and desire for BBC. I now am finally realizing my place and my role in this lifestyle. I am nothing more then a obedient, submissive, little dicked bitch. I realize now that I am no different then the women in this lifestyle.
My first experience with BBC was in high school with a boy who was a black Cuban. We first met freshman year on the football team. We both hit it off with each other during summer camp.
We spent lots of time with each other and became great friends. I'll call him Joe (not his real name) Joe was a great athlete from very young and superior to most athletes. Joe as I said black and had a beautiful chocolate color to him and was very well built with a six pack and muscles everywhere. Me and Joe were always the first ones on the field and the last ones off the field. The coach got so use to this that he gave us the keys to the locker room and would let us close up since we were the last to leave. After practice one night I thought I would take a shower. And asked Joe if he was going to do the same. He said no cause he was embarrassed. I asked him why would he be embarrassed, and not to be stupid. I was already in the shower when he came in with a towel around his waist. When the towel came off I could not believe the thing he had between his legs. His cock at 14 yrs was huge!!! It was at least 6 inches flaccid and super thick with a good amount of forskin over hanging quite a bit past his giant cock head. I said Jesus Joe I would not be embarrassed by ur giant cock in fact I would make sure everyone new about it if I had it. His reply was really!?!?! And I said fuck ya man. It's fucking beautiful. Before I could even think of it the words came out my mouth, can I touch it. As shocked as I was about my words I think I was more shocked when he said sure. I wasted no time in getting his BBC in my hand. It was so thick and heavy and I was so very excited before I knew it I was stroking it and pulling the forskin back and over his cock head. I asked if he mined and said I would stop but he said I could keep doing it and that it felt good. I said it felt good to do it too. Before I new it we both fell into our roles that would last all of high school. At this point I'm down on my knees jerking him off and staring in complete amazement as his cock grew to what I'm guessing was around 9inces and with that I found myself kissing his beautiful cock head. Before to long he grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock head into my mouth and began fucking my mouth roughly and gagging me. It's at this point that he would say things like suck it girl and u like it don't u bitch. Although all of this was strange and new to me I found that I indeed liked it and was very turned on by how aggressive and dominant he got. I loved how he would call me his girl and his bitch. I believe with out even knowing we fell right into place with him being the man and me his woman, and so when he pulled his cock out of my mouth and held my face he asked me if I was his bitch. Without hesitation and with out any doubt I replied yes baby I'm ur bitch. With that he pushed me down on all fours soaped up my ass pushed my face to the tile floor and rammed his cock head into my ass hole. I screamed that it hurt to bad and tried to get up, but he was to far gone and over powered me back down and went right ahead fucking me deeper and deeper calling me a faggot, slut and his fuck bitch. All I could do was open my ass hole for him and cry. I remember just crying and repeating how I was his bitch. Before to long I could feel his cock throb and knew he was about to cum. Next thing I knew he jammed all of his cock to the balls up my asshole which really had me seeing stars and I could feel his BBC dumping all his cum way up in my asshole. With his cock still in me I fell to the tile with him on top of me. He whispered in my ear that I was his fuck bitch and that he was going to do this to me when ever he wanted, and I just agreed yes baby when ever u want it whatever u want I'm ur bitch. With that I cleaned him up in the shower and then myself and we walked home as if nothing ever happen.

About high school memories of locker room lust of BBC
Old 12-21-2011, 04:02 AM

Default About high school memories of locker room lust of BBC

Ok about High school memories of locker room lust Of BBC, I just want to say I'm not a great writer and for sure I've never writen or truly spoken about this topic. That being said unless I say so all my stories r true. If I ever decide to write fiction the word "fiction" will be in the title and or the beginning of the tale.
So basically I'm here to meet people in the lifestyle, support, and r just turned on by it. I find or at least I hope this site is a good outlet for me and indeed help me express this side of myself. I hope to find support from like mined people be they wht to blk man to woman and every combination in-between. I suppose there might be a chance that I could meet the right BBC bull master for me but we'll just have to wait and see about that.
I have had varied experiences from one degree to another but at the time of most of them I didn't know about the lifestyle or that there was even such a thing. It's only in the last few years that I'm waking up to the fact that through out my life to one degree or another I have been in the lifestyle, willingly, unwillingly, known and unknown. And it's only in the last year that I'm accepting it. I have many similar views as many on this site about BBC lifestyle and a few that r original to me. Such as in the event of High school memories of locker room lust Of BBC that was my first BBC lifestyle experience I don't really consider it gay as I said we fell into our roles quite naturally him as the Mandingo bull and me as his cuckold, or his bitch or his girl. I feel that any male cuckold in this lifestyle is no different then the women in this lifestyle. If ur bull or sir, master,or daddy ask u to suck his cock well u do it and if he wants to fuck u well u do that to. As I said u do these things no different then any female BBC slut would. Well that's one of my views and I'm sure not a popular one with everybody but then again I hope this view has some fans. In any case I'll be writing some more of my life experiences and some people I've met along the way and welcome comments chats and hope to get to know alot of u.

Old 02-09-2012, 07:11 AM

Thanks for sharing. The writing was pretty exciting to me!

Pretty Hot
Old 05-16-2012, 05:39 PM

Thumbs up Pretty Hot

Now I'm going to take a shower!

Military showers
Old 02-06-2013, 03:55 AM

Default Military showers

let me say this i am all about pussy !!!!
by the time i went into the military i had fucked several girls and women.
i also had sucked several dicks.
i got thru basic ok but then i went to a less confined area in the barracks.
most of the guys were black, the rest white or hispanic
i did meet a girl or two, all very good pussy
but there was something very erotic about seeing all this naked dick
i even hit the pussy harder to try to avoid this urge
one friday night i went to the shower and there was a true stud BBC in the shower
a new arrival
i watched him soap down and get semi hard, i was super hard, i was two shower heads down he would glance now and then
i saw him at the barracks door about two days later he just said i sure am looking forward to a hot shower and moved on
when i got to the shower he was there wet and lathered up, and hard !!!!!!
i just stared at it and he made it flex, his 8 inches stood up hard as steel
i told him that big thing is going to explode and he said you bet it is and flexed it again
even though i love pussy i had sucked enough dick to know my que....
but this was my first black cock
i went over and hit my knees and started sucking, never had a white boy this big or hard
i sucked about 5 minutes and i felt the viens surge in his cock and he exploded in my mouth
this was my intro to BBC, still love pusy, still love BBC

military service !!!
Old 02-06-2013, 04:16 AM

Default military service !!!

i told you about my first BBC and how good it was but also i love pussy
after i got known to the guys for my talent they would contact me more
they knew i had several females that i saw , i even introduced a couple of the guys to some girls / women
at this time i did not get to be there when they met, just they would tell me later if they got what they needed
it made me hard and horny hearign the stories, i think this lead me to the eventual cuck thing

After High School Memories
Old 02-07-2013, 06:12 PM

Default After High School Memories

After my high school days i did a stint in the military , as I have said before.
the military broaden my sites on sexual variety.
i can and will tell yoou several of the stories of my adventures later on this site.
but after i got out of the military i met some married milfs and few cougars, mature pussy was good, even hooked up with some hot balck women !!
but as time moved on i missed black cock, well cock in general...
i by accident met a guy who was a manager of a privately owned truck stop
shortly after i was sucking him reguarly, he had a nice wife but she had no oral skills
he had got to know his clientel very well...who wanted what...
he informed me that there was several truck driving couples who played around
i told him i was game and so he started hooking me up with a few that wanted a 3some with a guy.
it was ok but not that regular
then one day he called and said to come by he had something for me, i got there and it was
a black guy, alone ! as the black guy and i went to his room he said my friend had been telling him about me and how good i was
we got to the room and this guy immediately stripped and his dick got hard..i just went to sucking him, he had about a 7 inch cock. it did not take me long to get him off..he had a beeer and was hard again, i had never seen anyone that could get hard again that quick...
these meetings went on for several months, my friend would call i would come meet the truck driver and he would get off twice !! this went on for several months then the truck driver decided to take another job, then my friend got fired ! things were never the same again !!

Old 02-07-2013, 10:46 PM

Smile

i told you about my first BBC and how good it was but also i love pussy
after i got known to the guys for my talent they would contact me more
they knew i had several females that i saw , i even introduced a couple of the guys to some girls / women
at this time i did not get to be there when they met, just they would tell me later if they got what they needed
it made me hard and horny hearign the stories, i think this lead me to the eventual cuck thing

High School Hook Up
Old 02-11-2013, 04:48 PM

Default High School Hook Up

being a jock in high school made the locker room a regular stop..
things were not quite as open as they are now...you had to be careful when attracted to boys
now i had had my hook ups and had sucked sveral guys at my school, then no one shared that kinda talk...you just had to work up to it
several times i wound up in the dressing room with this certain guy we became kinda friends
it had been several weeks since i had been able to suck any of my regular guys and me and this guy ran into each other, i was sluty horny
we decided to go after a beer, bootlegger, we were underage
we got a six pack and went out to his dads farm, now i was hard already, and pushed the conversation to sex...you could tell he liked it
after a couple of beers he had to piss and got out of the car, interestingly he walked around front, as he pissed i could tell he was half hard. i got out and did the same, but was much harder..
we got back in, not a word said, i started massaging hi crouch, he looked suprised bu pleased
i lifted up his tee shirt and sucked his nipples, the unzipped his pants and slid them down. his cock was right in front of my face so i just went down on it and sucked.
alternating from his nipples to his cock it only took about 5 minutes for him to explode in my mouth, one huge load, we hooked up several times after that...

Spurred My Memories
Old 02-12-2013, 05:42 PM

Default Spurred My Memories

Seeing this question about high school bbc has really made my brain take off about my early bbc lust...guess that is why i am a cuck, i like to see that big back dick at work..
there was a c/ store close to the school where all the kids went by especially all the jocks
one night i went by, on purpose, to see who was there. there were several jocks out front, so i stopped by to chat.
they decided to go somwhere more private , i ask to come along
we went out to this river landing, a lot of young people went parking there
one guy had some weed so they fired up a joint, we all were getting a nice buzz
i looked for an opening so i suggested a swim in this small inlet
to my surprise they all said ok
wasnt long we were all in the water skinny dipping
shortly three of the guys had to leave so i quickly said i would get the other guys home
one guy was white the other black, both nice cocks
i decided to just go for it and started playing with myself, they were surprised
as i got harder the white guy did also,so i went to him first and started stroking his cock, it got really hard
the black guy came closer but just watched, i leaned over and started sucking the white guy, he really liked it so i got on my knees, the black guy then said would you look at this bitch, i almost shot off hearing the verbal abuse.
as the white guy shot off in my mouth the black guy started stroking his cock harder, i just crawled over to him and started sucking him off....
as he got closer to climax he started moaning so i just sucked harder, he exploded and was very tasty..
i knew then i was hooked on bbc.........