Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

tit for tat/wife's secret adventure
Old 09-10-2009, 01:36 AM

Default tit for tat/wife's secret adventure

My husband posted his little plan in the cuck section for accidently getting me interested in black action. This came as a surprise to me! Now I have a little surprise for him also. It started when his co-worker Chris started flirting with me at an office gathering. I'm 52 and Chris is late 20's and dark dark black with big shoulders. He looks like a thug but he's quite nice really. He is divorced and his wife and daughter live out of state. Hubby set it up so that he would drive up into Chris's garage with me in just a robe and flip flops.I would get out of the car,slip off the robe and stand naked at the door while my husband drove off and the garage door closed. Chris would usually make me wait awhile before coming to the door fully clothed and just staring at my nude white body...mainly at my pussy. Then I was his slave for the evening.His cock is dark black including the foreskin and cockhead. It's thick as a pop can but with lots of lubrication and play he can enjoy all holes at least once in a night. The dirty little secret is that on about the fourth such adventure I was at the garage door naked and dripping wet pussy juice,husband gone and the door opened with a different black man totally taking in my nudity and savoring it. Turns out there were three blacks that owned me that night. Taking turns ravashing my pussy and anus at will. At first I pretended to resist so two would hold me down while the third laid on top and pounded my pussy deep and hard. I didn't tell hubby when he picked me up but when he took me home I was weak and limp. He ate a quart of pussy drippings then slid his weiner in and humped like a toy poodle while I lay motionless. I could sort of tell when he came by the grunts and the fact that he stopped and went limp. Until now I never told him that each time after that when he dropped me off at Chris's house I always had 2 or 3 black men take me.And every time we drive past his house(its only 4 blocks away) I get a tingle in my pussy with a burst of wetness.True story.

Last edited by wanda j h; 09-10-2009 at 01:40 AM..

Wow
Old 10-13-2009, 06:28 PM

Default Wow

Thank you for sharing your hot story & also, you're hot, too! I'm same age as you and you have taken by 3 young black bulls & ravanged all your holes & hubby doesn't know...that's funny. I can't imaging my straight wife doing like you did, but I'm working on her to get her prim & proper holes ravange by black men, she doesn't know she need it & she deserve it!

sooo hot
Old 11-14-2009, 02:24 PM

Default sooo hot

I wish my girlfriend was hot like you as the pussycat dolls said any tips for getting her to go black