Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife surprised me
Old 01-15-2012, 05:58 AM

Default Wife surprised me

It was my birthday, which happen to fall on a Friday. I got home from work and my wife was looking sexy as hell and with a little grin and a giggle she told me to get cleaned up and dressed to go out that she had a surprise for me for my birthday. Feeling revived by her upbeat mood and her low cut sexy black dress that showed more of her 36DD cleavage than normal, I was ready to go in no time. After dinner and dancing at a local club my wife told me it was time for more fun.

Getting to a hotel room that she reserved earlier, without me knowing, I was ready to do her as soon as we got in the door. I shut the door and locked it turning and grabbing her I started to kiss her while grabbing her ass and ample tits. She pushed me back and said with a wicked grin "slow down". She stepped back from me and removed her dress showing me her totally hot thong, garter belt and nylons that she had on. Whispering in my ear she said I haven't seen anything yet. Leading me to a chair she undressed me and using my tie blindfolded me, tied my hands behind my back and pushed me into a chair. Being totally into what she was doing I went with it. Suddenly I felt her hot wet mouth engulf my cock, I groaned and leaned back to enjoy her awesome blowjob. She stopped sucking me and I could feel that she put a foot on the back of my chair, smelling her sweet pussy just far enough from my face that I couldn't stick my tongue out far enough to lick it was driving me nuts. I felt her move her leg and straddle me but not putting my cock in her pussy, while she was grinding me she whispered in my ear "do you want to taste my pussy?" I mumbled yes and she said for me to open my mouth and stick out my tongue. Doing so I felt her move and the antisipation of her sweet wet pussy to touch my tongue was excruciating.

I felt her move forward, I was dying to taste her, when I was surprised by what happened next. Instead of her soft wet pussy lips, I got a hard cock in my mouth! I tried to move my head but felt a strong pair of hands on my head holding me from moving, then she whispered in my ear, "SURPRISE!!" I was shocked, I have never touched another guy cock let alone sucked on one, as she whispered in my ear again, "you said you wanted to watch me get used by a black cock, now is your chance, but you have to get him ready to do me." Thats when it hit me, I wanted to see her get blacked and she wanted me to be humiliated while it happened, this thought actually turned me on and I found myself sucking his cock harder, hoping that they would remove the blindfold so I could watch this bull take my wife. After a couple of minutes he took his cock out of my mouth and asked me "Do you want to watch me do your woman like she needs to be used?" I answered sheepishly yes, at which time he removed the blindfold.

Before me stood a huge black bull that stood like 6'4" 250 or better of solid muscle with a cock that made my 7 inches look like a tooth pick. He looked down at me and grinned saying "I am gonna use your wife like she has never been used before." He told her to get on her knees and suck his black cock like the good white whore she is, which she did with a little more excitement then I thought she would, never having had sex with anyone else that I knew of since we have been married. I sat there watching as he shoved more and more of his thick black cock into her mouth and throat. I was surprised how much she was able to take down her throat, way more than she would/could for my puny cock. He finally got about 8 or 9 inches of his 11 inch or so cock down her throat before she gagged and pulled away. He grabbed her blonde hair and told her 'I didn't tell you to stop bitch, put that cock back in your mouth, as he shoved her head back down on it and started fucking her mouth. Looking at me while he fucked her mouth and gagging her he asked me if I ever shot my cum in her mouth, I stuttered no and told him she won't let me that she didn't like that. He grinned and said she will like it tonight. Finally after about 10 minutes of fucking her mouth making her gag and gasp for air he got more intense and said that he was gonna cum and she was gonna take it all down her throat.

While he twitched and shook for what I would have counted 5 or 6 huge shots of cum down her throat, I was surprised that through all the gagging, gasping and choking she swallowed every drop of his thick cum. Looking over to me with he watering eyes and her makeup starting to run she said in a raspy voice, "that is something you will never get to do!" At that moment I had a couple of emotions flow through my mind, I was angry, jealous, embarrassed and turned on all at once. He could read my face I guess because he said "she say something you didn't like, then you will really enjoy this." He grabbed her by the hair and kinda dragged/threw her on the bed. He climbed up behind her upturned ass and shoved his still hard cock into her dripping pussy with a shove that made her gasp/squeal as he did it. I was shocked at how hard and how long he was able to pound her pussy, he just kept going and going with stamina that I could never compete with, the whole time she was whining and moaning while he was telling her how good her married white pussy felt and to take that black cock bitch. After what seemed like hours but was about 30 minuted he was ready to cum again. He tensed up and told her he was gonna give her a black baby and she should feel honored to be bred by a black bull. As his momentum gained and he started to cum she was whining "give it to me baby, breed my white pussy" as she reached between her legs and massaged his balls. When he finally finished he pulled out of her pussy with a sloppy wet slosh and laid down catching his breath. I watched as his cum poured out of her pussy onto the bed, I couldn't believe how much cum there was, especially for his second orgasm in less than an hour. I couldn't do that in the course of 6 hours let alone an hour.

As he laid there catching is breather, my wife was still on her knees with her well used pussy in the air but laying down on her chest catching her breath while relishing the feeling of how he just slammed her pussy. He told her to turn around and clean his cock. Reaching for my shirt he grabbed her hand and said "no, use your mouth slut" As she got closer to his cock covered with not only his cum but her pussy juice she was hesitant, but she did as she was told and put his cock in her mouth and started sucking and tasting their juices. I was surprised how much she got into it, she wouldn't even kiss me after I licked her let alone suck me after I came deep in her pussy, but she really seem to enjoy herself. After a few minutes of sucking and cleaning his cock he, to my surprise, was hard again.

He told her to stop and to climb on and ride his cock, which she did promptly. It was so hot to see her sitting on his cock and bouncing up and down on it. I couldn't believe he hot all his cock in her pussy not only because of how long it was but how thick he was, but she took it all. She was groaning and moaning while she rubbed her tits and pinched her nipples. He was holding her hips and slamming her down hard on his cock while smacking her ass now and then. Then he did something that shocked not only me but my wife too. He shoved one of his big fingers into her ass. I moaned in surprise and she gasped, stop riding his cock, her eyes got real big and she said "not my ass!" He got an angry look on his face and told her "oh yea, your ass, its my ass now!" as he pushed her down onto the bed and positioned himself behind her. Holding her head down on the bed with his left hand he grabbed his cock in his right hand and guided it to her ass and with a hard rough shove he buried it all the way in. My wife let out a scream and cried out in pain, the whole time he was grinning and telling her to take it. He kept pounding her ass unmercifully as she cried no and please stop, to which he replied to with "I will stop when I am ready bitch!" He pounded her ass for about 15 minutes or so and I couldn't believe that he was gonna cum again.

He told her that he was gonna cum again. She was unable to answer through the pain and her whimpering. Just as he was ready to cum he pulled his cock out of her ass with a wet pop, flipped around and shoved his cock deep in her throat causing my wife to gag, telling her to "taste your ass whore!" She was gagging and trying to push him away but she was unable to do it. He fucked her mouth again until he shot a third load in her mouth, that seemed to be even more than the first two times. As he finished cumming he pulled her head back and I could see his cum in her mouth and on her chin. He looked at her and said "you wanted to surprise your old man, now really surprise him and give him a big wet kiss so you both can taste your ass and my cum!" My eyes got wide, not wanting her to do it, but she crawled off the bed on her hands and knees as he held her hair. She crawled up to me and he pushed her lips to mine. I tried to turn my head but he made us kiss. I could taste his salty cum and what I guess was her tangy ass, I could smell her pussy, his cum and her ass on her breath as she kissed me. I was disgusted at what was happening yet getting into it at the same time. He let her go and we kept kissing. He put his clothes on as we kissed, we didn't even notice. He came over to us and whispered to us both, "I own you both now, we will do this again." Then he told my wife that she is black owned now and that I shouldn't get to have sex with her anymore, but he was generous and it was upto her if I got to have sex with her.

Stay tuned more to cum

Old 07-28-2012, 02:30 AM

good story. i like it

got me hard
Old 07-28-2012, 03:48 PM

Default got me hard

very hrd. so did u get some after-cuck-sex or cut off?

great
Old 09-02-2012, 12:15 AM

Default great

Great story, thank you so much.

Wow!
Old 12-19-2012, 02:35 PM

Default Wow!

Wonderful hot sexy and extremely erotic story! I guess you got way more of a surprise than you expected....

hot story
Old 01-10-2013, 07:58 AM

Default hot story

wow a real hot story...good well done

Really good story
Old 11-19-2013, 04:01 PM

Default Really good story

Your 7" would feel great in my ass and mouth. However, I am not black but do like to crossdress. Wonder if we could be friends if not more?

1978 Technology
Old 11-20-2013, 10:51 PM

Default 1978 Technology

My future wife sent me "after" photos of herself. After another guy had cum inside of her...

Old 11-21-2013, 01:39 AM

wow that story was really hot

Old 11-23-2013, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf88111 View Post
wow that story was really hot
The photos I sent Rick are in our album...

Tags
cuckold, dominant black male, fantasy, forced