Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

True story
Old 02-11-2012, 04:22 PM

Default True story

My 26yo girlfriend and I live in Germany. We have always had this fantasy for years, about her having sex with a black guy, but there was never a real opportunity. So lately, she had to go on a job-related trip to the USA, and I was to join her after her official affairs were completed for some weeks of holiday. A few days after she had gone, she texted me that she had met this cute black guy at work, but I didn't give it much thought since she also told me that she was on her period, and in any case things like that don't happen in real life, after all, don't they.

Anyhow, fast forward to my arrival at the airport, I picked up a rental car and went to the hotel where she picked me up at the reception. She immediately said she had to tell me something, and that she had had slept with that black guy. (I was later to learn that she omitted "...three times"). I was initially shocked but also immediately aroused as you can imagine.

I reassured her that I wasn't mad at her (which she knew since we have a very tolerant relationship) and she promised to tell me all the details. After a quick shower we jumped into the bed naked and the fun began. She stroked my dick and rubbed her hot body against me while telling me about her adventures.

So the night before my arrival, they were out in a club with some colleagues. She told me that the black guy had openly flirted with her the whole evening and that she had deliberately made it easy for him. So after a while, he took her to some hidden part of the bar to get her a drink and they had started kissing. At that time, they both knew he would get to fuck her, so they continued the party for a while and then took a taxi to the hotel. She told me she had followed him to his room without further invitation which I took as a sign that she was really horny, because she is not usually so bold.

In the room, they immediately started kissing again, then got rid of their clothes, and had sex. At that point I had become really horny as well so I asked about his dick, and she told me it was larger than mine, but mainly girth not length. That made me even hornier because I totally get off on the thought of her tight pussy getting stretched by a black dick. (We often play with large black dildos in bed and although she says, it hurts her when it's too big and my size is sufficient - sometimes she cums really hard on the huge ones and whispers that it makes her more horny).

She told me that the black guy had fucked her in various positions, fucked her from the back while she was on the floor, had grabbed her ass while she was riding him (She has a great ass - she is slim and the blonde innocent type), and more. He had told her to finish him off by blowing him. She told me that she hadn't cum, but also said "...this time", so I knew there was more to come. By then it was 3 or 4 in the morning and she stayed in his room and they slept 3-4 hours. In the morning they made out again and he had fingered her to orgasm.

They had spent the day (the one I was to arrive) at the beach with colleagues, and when it got late, they went to his room again. That was when I had already landed and she had texted me to tell her when I would be at the hotel. So while I was queuing at the airport for immigration and stuff, she was letting a black guy with a thick penis fuck her! She isn't usually such a naughty girl but I love it when she is!

She told me, the third time was the best. He had told her he liked dirty talk, so she had told him how she loved his big black dick, which I would have never expected from her. They had fucked again for an hour or so and she had finally cum on his dick while riding him (her favorite position). At that point I was becoming so aroused at the thought of a big black dick sliding in and out of my cute horny girlfriend's wet pussy that I couldn't hold it much longer and attempted to have sex with her. Which was also what she wanted, only that she told me to be careful because she was so sore from the black guy fucking her. She also asked me if it turned me on to know, that just one hour ago there was a black dick inside her, which gave me the rest.

Guys, there we go, my German girlfriend has officially been blacked, and is up for more, and we both love it. She told me she loves that she can do these things without feeling bad and I love having such a naughty girlfriend. I swear every single word of this story is 100% true, and I have a hard-on again from the memories while writing this down (she is still asleep). Best holiday ever!

Which part of Germany...
Old 02-11-2012, 06:58 PM

Default Which part of Germany...

Hey I would love to make some new friends in Germany lol. Actually I get over that way when I travel for work. i was in Frankfurt a few months ago to see how the city is there. Let's get to know each other. Also I'm sure he got n a few pics of her body and fucking. if he was smart he would've savored those moments lol...

Amazing!
Old 02-16-2012, 03:00 PM

Default Amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeloMan View Post
My 26yo girlfriend and I live in Germany. We have always had this fantasy for years, about her having sex with a black guy, but there was never a real opportunity. So lately, she had to go on a job-related trip to the USA, and I was to join her after her official affairs were completed for some weeks of holiday. A few days after she had gone, she texted me that she had met this cute black guy at work, but I didn't give it much thought since she also told me that she was on her period, and in any case things like that don't happen in real life, after all, don't they.

Anyhow, fast forward to my arrival at the airport, I picked up a rental car and went to the hotel where she picked me up at the reception. She immediately said she had to tell me something, and that she had had slept with that black guy. (I was later to learn that she omitted "...three times"). I was initially shocked but also immediately aroused as you can imagine.

I reassured her that I wasn't mad at her (which she knew since we have a very tolerant relationship) and she promised to tell me all the details. After a quick shower we jumped into the bed naked and the fun began. She stroked my dick and rubbed her hot body against me while telling me about her adventures.

So the night before my arrival, they were out in a club with some colleagues. She told me that the black guy had openly flirted with her the whole evening and that she had deliberately made it easy for him. So after a while, he took her to some hidden part of the bar to get her a drink and they had started kissing. At that time, they both knew he would get to fuck her, so they continued the party for a while and then took a taxi to the hotel. She told me she had followed him to his room without further invitation which I took as a sign that she was really horny, because she is not usually so bold.

In the room, they immediately started kissing again, then got rid of their clothes, and had sex. At that point I had become really horny as well so I asked about his dick, and she told me it was larger than mine, but mainly girth not length. That made me even hornier because I totally get off on the thought of her tight pussy getting stretched by a black dick. (We often play with large black dildos in bed and although she says, it hurts her when it's too big and my size is sufficient - sometimes she cums really hard on the huge ones and whispers that it makes her more horny).

She told me that the black guy had fucked her in various positions, fucked her from the back while she was on the floor, had grabbed her ass while she was riding him (She has a great ass - she is slim and the blonde innocent type), and more. He had told her to finish him off by blowing him. She told me that she hadn't cum, but also said "...this time", so I knew there was more to come. By then it was 3 or 4 in the morning and she stayed in his room and they slept 3-4 hours. In the morning they made out again and he had fingered her to orgasm.

They had spent the day (the one I was to arrive) at the beach with colleagues, and when it got late, they went to his room again. That was when I had already landed and she had texted me to tell her when I would be at the hotel. So while I was queuing at the airport for immigration and stuff, she was letting a black guy with a thick penis fuck her! She isn't usually such a naughty girl but I love it when she is!

She told me, the third time was the best. He had told her he liked dirty talk, so she had told him how she loved his big black dick, which I would have never expected from her. They had fucked again for an hour or so and she had finally cum on his dick while riding him (her favorite position). At that point I was becoming so aroused at the thought of a big black dick sliding in and out of my cute horny girlfriend's wet pussy that I couldn't hold it much longer and attempted to have sex with her. Which was also what she wanted, only that she told me to be careful because she was so sore from the black guy fucking her. She also asked me if it turned me on to know, that just one hour ago there was a black dick inside her, which gave me the rest.

Guys, there we go, my German girlfriend has officially been blacked, and is up for more, and we both love it. She told me she loves that she can do these things without feeling bad and I love having such a naughty girlfriend. I swear every single word of this story is 100% true, and I have a hard-on again from the memories while writing this down (she is still asleep). Best holiday ever!
Your story is really amazing!

Allow me ask you a question, have your wife used the wrapped legs missionary position during any of the times they fucked? That's the variant position from missionary that I used to perform with my two ex black boyfriends. With my white husband I rarely wrap my legs around him.

Old 02-16-2012, 03:26 PM

(Well as I said, we are not married so she is my girlfriend not wife).
.. She didn't tell me that night so specifically, but in a dirty facebook message from him that she showed me later, he mentioned how he liked her legs wrapped around his waist... So the answer is yes. How the hell did you know that?

Last edited by ZeloMan; 02-16-2012 at 03:36 PM..

Old 02-17-2012, 04:03 PM

Quote:
(Well as I said, we are not married so she is my girlfriend not wife).
.. She didn't tell me that night so specifically, but in a dirty facebook message from him that she showed me later, he mentioned how he liked her legs wrapped around his waist... So the answer is yes. How the hell did you know that?
How did I know that? It's a simple answer: because a lot of woman reacted wrapping our legs around their waist when we were fucked.
In my case is something that happened only with black guys. With my ex crossed breed boyfriend and my ex black boyfriend I used wrap my legs around their bodies while they were fucking me. unlike with my hubby I use to leave my legs spread or placing my feet over his butt, but I never use the wrapped legs position despite he wisehd me to make it. I don't know why but I don't feel the same with him...his dick is big enough (bigger than my ex black boyfriend too!) and my hubby gives me incredible orgasms...but I don't feel the necessity to close my legs.
Sometimes, and only when I've cummed first, my husband ask me if I could wrap my legs around his body and I wraps them (crossing my feet). Then he has a quick orgasm! He enjoys a lot feeling my legs around him.

Old 02-18-2012, 08:36 PM

Quote:

I would love this to happen to my wife she like your gf cumms hard and fast when we talk about her taking her first bbc but she wont commit to just doing it she always says if it happens then so be it. Loved the story thanks for posting.

Old 02-24-2012, 01:51 AM

im a 6'6" dom blk bull and if hubbys there, in missonary i like to pin my sluts ankles by her ears and make cucky grab ny huge nigger dicfk n guide it in