Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The Competition...with Consequences
Old 03-23-2012, 10:02 PM

Default The Competition...with Consequences

Another story from me. This one will have several parts....and get more intense.

(Tell me what you think of it so far)

The Competition
A story of ego gone too far….with consequences

It all began as a stupid competition that got way out of hand. I should have known better, should have seen the signs, used my intellect instead of my passions, but I was so driven to get the best of my Black Colleague that I didn’t. Let me start from the beginning so you will understand where this all led.

I’m an average 36 year old guy: 5’11", 185lbs. I work as a consultant at a multinational firm. One of my co-workers, Wayne, a well built Black Man, was always competing with me; whether it was a new client, or a presentation, or for a promotion. Wayne and I always had a pretty friendly, but fierce competition. Our competitive nature carried into our personal lives too. Whether participating in sports or just a friendly game of cards. Wayne and I would compete and always try to best the other. His 6'2", 220lb frame usually gave him the edge in sports, but I could often best him in non-physical activities.

Wayne and I even competed in the dating scene! Wayne tried(unsuccessfully) to steal my cute, but demure, girlfriend on numerous occasions. It wasn't until we were married that he finally backed off. I couldn't really blame him for trying. Julie was an incredibly cute girl: a brunet, only 5'2" and 95lbs, her petite body and deep blue eyes always attracted attention. With only a 34B chest and 32" hips, she looked more like a teenager than the shy 26 year old woman that she was.

Soon after Julie and I were married Wayne began seeing Susan. Susan was a striking 32 year old blonde with intense green eyes. Her long supermodel body weighed only about 125lbs - not a lot for 5'8" woman - and she would cause every jaw in a room to drop when she entered in one of her short, clingy dresses. Although I was really attracted to Julie, there was something in Susan's gaze that drew me towards her-an icy, confident, dangerous look that seemed to penetrate me.

Things between Wayne and Susan progressed rapidly, within a year they were married. Our professional society is beyond the ‘racial thing’ now. As a couple, they were strikingly good looking, and no one mentioned race. During that time the four of us would get together often for skiing, shopping, and card games. Julie and Susanbecame great friends. Susan was like a big sister to Julie and really helped her come out of her shell. By the time Susan and Wayne got married, Julie was much more confident and outgoing-qualities that I did not mind at all since they carried into the bedroom too! Susan did share with Julie, or was it a brag, that Wayne was well endowed with male attributes and would giver her several orgasms when ever they made love. A little detail that Julie would chuckle over when she gossiped about it to me.

After the wedding life settled into a comfortable routine with Susan and Wayne coming over every Friday night for wine and a 'friendly' game of cards. Wayne and I were still as competitive as every and would go for hours trying to best the other. It was during one of our usual Friday night games that Wayne suggested that we change the stakes of the game and make losing more costly. "What did you have in mind?" I asked, knowing that neither of us were really into high dollar gambling.

"Well, how about a little strip poker? After each hand the losers have to remove an article of clothing." I glanced towards Julie who was blushing, but nodded in agreement. "The losing couple is the first that is completely naked," Wayne continued. "As a final penalty, the losers will have all of their pubic hair shaved off toshame them further and serve as a reminder of their loss for theweek."

I looked at Wayne with disbelief, "I don't know Wayne, a little strip poker is one thing, but this shaving stuff seems a little kinky to me."

To my surprise, it was Julie that spoke up, "Oh, I don't know Rob, it sounds kinda fun and naughty. I think we should go for it."
Wow! Julie had come a long way in the last year! As I began to rethink my reaction Susan smiled and said "Hey guys, we shouldn't pressure Rob. If he thinks the competition is too tough we should just keep playing like we have been." Susan then looked at me and gave me a sly wink.

That bitch! She knew just what button to push on me! I felt competitive spirit take control and said defiantly "I'm not afraid to compete with anyone, for anything! In fact, I propose we add aittle something to the stakes. After the losers have been shaved, they have to orally pleasure the winners until they get off."

The three of them all looked at each other smiling and at me and then at me and said "Deal!"

Julie and I won the first hand and watched as Wayne and Susan each removed an article of clothing. Several more hands were dealt with us winning some, and losing some until both couples were down to their underwear. I couldn't help staring at Susan's incredible body-her long thin limbs, tight flat belly, and awesome ass were definitely have an effect on me! I noticed that Wayne was eyeing Julie's tiny form. Her impossibly narrow hips suggested what I already knew-Julie was incredibly tight! I could barely get all of my five and a half inches into her when we had sex. I glanced at Wayne's boxer shorts and gasped internally: he was not even hard but looked like he was hung like a horse! Wayne was a big guy to begin with, but the lump in his shorts looked almost out of proportion to the rest of his body. No wonder Susan was always smiling! I noticed that Julie kept stealing glances at Wayne's and then looking away. Her face was flushed from what I assumed was embarrassment at being almost naked with the group. The sexual tension and anticipation had defiantly built up.

Wayne began to deal the cards and said "Ok, this is it. The loser of this hand strips completely and is the loser for the night."
I picked up my cards and stared at Susan who did not seem to notice."Mmmmmn" I thought. "I can't wait to see that hot blond’s pussy shaved clean!" The thought of touching her as I shaved her distracted me from the game to the point that I made a small mistake and threw away one of the cards I meant to keep. "Oh, shit, I hope I didn't need that!"

After drawing I had nothing for a hand. Julie had only a pair of fours. Wayne smiled broadly and said "Three of a kind" as he laid the cards out. "Its time to pay up", he said as he reached over to Julie and began to unsnap her bra. Julie turned beet red as her bra came off. "Now for the best part" Wayne murmered.Standing Julie up, he quickly placed his large Black hands across her stomach and down to the thin elastic strip of her panties. With a victor’s chuckle he striped her panties down and helped her as she stepped out of them. Totally nude now, Wayne's eyes drank up her petite form as the bulge in his shorts began to grow. She was facing him, giving him a full view of her exposed, hair covered, public mound. Julie stood there somewhat uncomfortable, but was otherwise a real trooper about the whole thing. I was still in shock at losing.

"Your turn now," Susan said in a matter of fact voice. I stood up and slowly drew down my shorts. My normally hidden shy side was in control, I was no longer hard as my jewels came out for everyoneto inspect.

Susan looked down as my package and then up at me without a word.That dangerous, piercing look was back in her eye and she seemed to look right through me for a moment before getting up. "Ok you two,lets head to the bathroom." Susan lead the way up stairs as Julie followed her, giving Wayne a grand view as he, I climbed up last.

Old 03-23-2012, 10:04 PM

"Your first", Wayne said as he practically lifted Julie onto the large vanity. Susan ran hot water into the sink and handed Wayne a can of shaving cream. Scissors were unnecessary with Julie’s trim bush. Wayne squirted a blob of cream onto his fingertips, then pushed Julie back so that she was lying on the vanity with her legs hanging over the edge.

We all watched as his large Black fingers began to lather Julie's little bush. He rubbed the lather over her pubic mound and then pushed her knees apart in order to apply lather to her pussy lips. As Wayne rubbed the lather over her fat little lips the bulge in his shorts began to grow. At least once he let a slippery finger stray into her slit causing Julie to jump a little. Susan handed Wayne a double bladed safety razor. No one spoke as he quickly shaved her entire pussy and pubic mound totally clean. The only sounds in the room were the razor passing over hair broken by the occasional swish of water as he rinsed it and the sounds of my beautiful wife breathing deeply as Wayne did his work. Once finished he pulled Julie up and stood her back on the floor. Her now naked little pubic mound protruded from her belly slightly; she now looked like a young teen just before puberty hit. "There, don't you look cute now!" He said as the monster in his pants appeared to come to life. Then, with full bravado, he cupped my wife’s pussy and ran his fingers up along his handy work, up to her belly button. As he did this, they both shared a deep eye to eye look. To the victor, I guess.

The sight of my little wife being shaved by a Black Man had and effect on me too; I was completely hard as I hopped onto the vanity. Susan said "Well, that's a little better than before." I winced at her stress on the word 'little'. Susan began to lather my pubic mound with her long, thin fingers. She had beautiful hands and longish, red nails filed to rather sharp points. As she lathered my balls she kept pinching my left nut between her thumb and forefinger. It wasn't especially painful, but did tell me that I best keep still!

The sight of the razor in Susan's long-wristed hand was making my cock swell like it had never done before! In a nonchalant manner she pushed my rock hard little penis out of the way with her left hand and expertly removed my pubic bush, to the root of my cock.

"Now for the tricky part" she smiled as she grasped my balls and pulled them away from my body, bringing the skin of my sac tightly toward her. I inhaled sharply as I felt the razor’s twin blades press against my most sensitive region. Susan went slowly and removed all of the hair from my now tight sac. I breathed a sigh of relief once she finished and I hopped off the vanity.

Susan gave my a once over glance and said, as she too copped a victory feel on my sexual organs, "nice and smooth like a little teenage boy". Susan chucked at her own joke on my expense.

"Stay up here" Susan commanded as we reached the top of the stairs. "I want to see the losers take a walk of shame down the stairs as we watch from the bottom". Julie and I glanced at each other, naked and unable to resist.

First, it was Julie’s turn to walk down the stairs. She held her head up high as her little boobs sweighed with each step, her denuded pubic mound and pussy lips exposed, uncovered. Susan and Wayne clapped, hooted and commented on Julie’s georgious form, commenting on her girlish look. Then came my turn to strut down the stairs with my exposed, hard, cock and balls bouncing back and forth, in full view. All three clapped and laughed at my pubescent, aroused, state. I had never felt more naked.

It was now time for Julie and I to pay off the rest of the bet, the part that I, with my big ego, had added. Wayne and Susan each led us back to the living room where Wayne said "Now to finish the deal" as he pulled off his boxer shorts. Julie gasped audibly as Wayne's huge cock and balls were freed at last. His penis was at least nine inches long and incredibly thick. The head of his member looked like a large purple plum and was already oozing precum. His balls were the size of extra large grapes and hung loosely in his hairy sac. Wayne reclined in an overstuffed chair and said to Julie, "payment time". He had a big grin on his face. Julie knelt beside the chair and grasped the colossal cock with her tiny hand--her fingers only made it about three quarters way around as she began to stroke it slowly. Her slurping sounds filled the room.

I looked back at Susan. There was a large damp spot on the crotch of her panties to evidence her obvious excitement. "I don't want yourfingers in me" she said in a matter of fact tone as she pulled herpanties and bra off. "In fact, I don't want your hands touching my pussy at all." I began to think that I was going to be left out inthe cold tonight when she continued, "Your tongue will service me just fine, though." My cock twitched with excitement. I was going to eat that slender woman out-how delightful! I knelt before Susan as she widened her stance in front of me.

Hearing a little yelp from the other side of the room, I glanced over at Julie and Wayne in time to see Wayne grab Julie by the hair and pull her mouth to his cock. Before I could protest, Susan slapped me across the face and snarled "Your job is over here, loser." Somewhat shocked, I quickly refocused my attention on Susan's pussy. All I could hear now was Julie making deep sucking sounds, as she was obviously taking Wayne’s cock deep into her mouth.

Unlike Julie, Susan kept her pubic hair trim. There was a neat little triangle of hair above her slit, tapering down to nothing. Her pussy lips were devoid of any hair. A perfect pink gateway of pleasure; I was not surprised at all.

Susan squatted over me and pushed her pussy onto my face. I began to lick her slit as my nose was treated to the musky scent of her excitement. Every time I tried to touch her she slapped my handaway. Instead, I had to use my tongue to push her lips apart to taste her sweet nectar. After a short while she said "Hold it, I want to get more comfortable.

"Lay down on the rug," she commanded. Susan got onto her hands and knees over me in a 69 type position. My excitement increased as I thought she was going to give me a blow job while I ate her out, but she quickly dispelled that notion. "Just so that you don't get anyideas, I'm going to use your balls to tell you when you are notpleasuring me enough." To remove any doubt about what that meant she grabbed my balls in one hand and gave them a hard squeeze, digging her nails in to them at the same time.

I jumped and grunted in pain, but before I could say anything, Susan squatted down onto my mouth and began to grind her pussy into my face. Every time I slowed my licking she would grab and squeeze or twist my nuts painfully. The feel of her finger nails scraping along the sensitive skin of my sac sent shockwaves of pain up my back. It seemed to excite her more each time I grunted in pain underneath her. Finally, I felt a powerful shudder pass through her body. Susan’s hand gripped my balls harder. "I'm cumming!" she squealed as she almost crushed my nuts between the fingers of her bony hand. I jerked uncontrollably as Susan's juices covered my face in a powerful orgasm.

Susan got off me and flopped onto the couch to watch the conclusion of Wayne and Julie's session. My balls hurt terribly, I had anache in the pit of my stomach as I slowly got up to my knees. Looking over I watched as Julie sucked Wayne's huge cock. She could barely fit the large cock into her mouth, but Wayne didn't care.

He had a firm grip on the back of her head and was using her mouth to masturbate himself. Julie held onto his cock and was massaging his balls gently as he fucked her mouth. Suddenly, Wayne stiffened and pushed her head forward, onto his cock, and held it there. A low moan erupted from his lips as he began to pump semen into Julie's throat. Julie gagged slightly and tried to pull back but Wayne held her head firmly and pushed her face down further. I watched in awe as Julie began to swallow to keep from choking. A virtual stream of semen ran out around her mouth and down the thick shaft of Wayne's cock. Pulse after pulse erupted from him for what seemed like five minutes. Finally, he released his grip and Julie pulled back coughing as a small trickle Wayne's cum ran down her chin.

Old 03-23-2012, 10:05 PM

Julie quickly recovered and practically ran to the bathroom to clean herself up. Slowly, weak in the knees, I got up and followed her after her. Together in the bathroom, naked, we silently cleaned our selves off with towels and tissue paper. Julie gave me an accusatory, ‘hey loser’, look. It wasn’t me that suggested or wanted the sexual twist to our friendly game, but I added the oral sex part. What was done was done, I thought to myself.

Back in the living room, after we had both cleaned ourselves, Wayne and his wife Susan were holding each other, still nude, in their sofa. I could not help but still be aroused by Julie’s naked and shaven body. Wayne could not keep his eyes off her either as she stepped back into her panties and got dressed. At least one time I caught Susan’s icey eyes focusing on my cock as I got dressed. I gave Julie a big hug when we were fully clothed.

Susan was the first to break the silence, "I bet he’ll be on ‘Restrictions’ for a few days at home after this" she said as she looked at me. Wayne responded, "No, I think back at home they will fuck like rabbits, those two, to put this loss behind them." Julie said nothing, but I let out a chuckle at Wayne’s perception. Indeed, I was going to reconquer my wife after this incident.

After we got home that night I couldn't get the sight of Wayne's cockand Susan's dripping pussy out of my mind. Julie was a little tigress, we fucked for most of the night. Her little pussy was so lubricated and hot! For the first time I was able to get completely into her in the first thrust. Each time she came she gripped me hard with her legs, keeping me deep inside of her, and raking my back with her fingernails. However, I wondered if it was all my doing, or if she was thinking about Wayne’s large Black Cock as she came.

The next Monday at work, Wayne and I went to lunch to discuss a couple of projects we were working on. The topic soon shifted to Friday night. "You little wife is one hot little Lady" he said. I nodded in agreement, the image of Julie taking his cock into her mouth as he held the back of her head still in my mind.

"You know, Susan thinks you are really hot too" he said with a wink.

"Oh, no way" I said. "She barely seemed to acknowledge my presence. Not to mention those icey eyes she gave me from time to time".

"That’s just her Dom side" Wayne explained. "When she has the upper hand she likes to be very dominant, but, when the guy is the winner, she is a purring pussy cat!" The thought of Susan submitting to me raced through my head. My balls still ached slightly from the workout she had given them, but not badly enough to miss the twinge of delight at my thoughts of her under my cock.

"Hum," remarked Wayne. "As a gentleman, I guess I must offer you a chance to get even with us. Are you up for a rematch this Friday"

And at that, my ego asserted itself. "I’d like to UP the winnings a bit."

With a twinge of delight, Wayne said, "Oh, you’d like to take this all the way? Past a little sucking? I could tell from the look on your face that you were thinking about fucking Susan. Okay, I could go with that deal" He laughed. "But, I’m sure the female side of this bet would like something out of the loser."

I almost regretted right there putting sex on the table, so to speak. "Um, but condoms must be used." I didn’t want Wayne to shoot his load into Julie. I did not want him to possibly have the full benefits of using her pussy, shooting his Black Sperm into her.

"Sure, Okay to that too, I guess", said Wayne. We’re both clean, but I guess you don’t want to take a chance with my seed deep inside of Julie, I can understand that." Wayne was playing me, bastard.

"I’ll run this by Susan, but like I said, I’m sure the gals will want something from the loser to balance it all out."

All I could do was muster a "Yeah, okay", to end the conversation. The image of Susan underneath me, submitting to my cock, was the only thing I could think of for the rest of the day.

Old 03-23-2012, 10:32 PM

Very hot story .. please do continue.

Fantastic
Old 03-25-2012, 11:11 AM

Default Fantastic

An awesome story so far... please give us more ..this is very hot.

Old 03-26-2012, 10:49 PM

PLease continue! I hoep you wife is black bred

Old 04-02-2012, 11:29 AM

Good story so far; please don't keep us waiting!

Old 04-02-2012, 04:56 PM

Here's part II

Part II

When I arrived home from work, Julie was there at the front door, in a thin blouse and short shorts, to give me a big kiss. As our lips interlocked her pert little breasts pressed into my chest. When we came up for air, I asked, “what was that for?” Looking me directly in the eye, Julie smiled and said, “for putting sex as the stake for Friday with Wayne and Susan.” I started to turn beet red as Julie explained that Susan had called her a few hours earlier to discuss my ‘suggestion’.

“I guess you want to fuck her, don’t you, for shaving your balls and making you lick her out.” I could not believe Julie was being so direct.

“Well,” I stammered, “I guess you could say that. I’d like to get even with them.”

Julie put her right index finger under my chin and laughed. “No, I think you want to fuck Susan. That’s alright, she is a beautiful woman. She gets a lot of attention from other men and has a great sex life with Wayne.” She then paused, then went on, “but, if we lose, that means I, your wife, has to have sex with Wayne. That Black Stud. Think you can handle that.”

There it was, if we lost, I would be offering up my beautiful Julie to a Black Man. To let my Black friend cuckold me with my wife. It was a risk I would have to take if I wanted to fuck Susan. It seemed that Julie was not only accepting of this, she was telling me she would not mind a fuck romp with Wayne. She was having her own dirty thoughts about the couple we played with. But, I still had to check that she was game with all of this.

I drew in a breath and said, “yeah, I kind of got carried away with this competition. You don’t have to agree to this if you don’t want to. I was going to tell you about it myself, but I see that Susan has already filled you in and you two have discussed it. I’m sure she has told you about the condom requirement. There won’t be any risk.”

Julie laughed again, “it’s okay stud. I know you men like to compete. Nothing better than pussy to compete for, I guess. And yes, Susan did tell me about your requirement for condom use. I know you know Wayne is clean and I’m on the pill. I guess you just don’t want the possibility of him fucking me directly, shooting his load into me. I get that too; some things should be reserved only for the husband.” Now Julie was playing me, unbelieveable; clearly the influence of Susan.

All I could manage was, “yes, there should be some boundries. What better than a laytex boundry?”

We both laughed. “But,” Julie went on, “Susan thinks there should be some reward for the winning wife. After all, the winner’s husband will be getting a good fuck out of this deal. Susan proposes that the losing husband be the winner’s wife’s House Slave for the rest of the evening. Also, she thinks the losing husband should be forced to wear a chastity device as a penalty, until the next competition.”

That sent a shock down my spine. “House Slave? What’s that? Chastity? Isn’t that a bit barbaric?”

Julie responded, “Oh, she just thinks the wife should make the losing husband her maid. The loser prances around with an apron, do a few house chores and things like that, while the loser’s wife gets fucked by the winner. As for the chastity, she told me it’s always been her fantasy to lock a man in a device that will curtail all of his sex life. No fucking, no masturbation. I guess she is using this opertunity to play out her fantasy. If we win, I get to put Wayne into some sort of device and order him around; I like that. You’ll be busy getting your fun with Susan.”

There it was, all the stakes. The winner gets to fuck while the wife gets to be the boss of the loser. Susan. I could not get the thought of spreading her long legs out and driving my cock into her and giving her a pounding as good as she got from Wayne. Susan, so she wanted a chance to put in a chastity device. I was game with those stakes, I could play a better game of poker than Wayne.

”Okay, I am cool with those stakes. Let’s set this up”. With that, Julie put her arms around my neck and gave me a deep, long kiss. After we kissed, she practically ran to the phone to tell Susan I would accept all the terms.

Later that night, Julie and I made love, like teenagers, several times. I licked her to orgasm several times, each time I came I made sure I was balls deep into her when I shot my load. I wanted her to feel each spurt of my seed into her, but, of course, at least once I thought of nothing but Susan as I came inside my wife. However, never once did Julie go down on me. I guess that was my penalty for losing concentration in that poker game and ending up the loser for the night.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:58 PM

For the next two days I practically rushed home after work to have sex with Julie. I saw Wayne just once for lunch, and that was just for him to tell me that everything was ON for our Friday night Competition. The sex was fantastic until Thursday Night. When we got all naked, Julie looked at me and said, “I want you to save yourself for tomorrow night” as her finger cupped my balls. I was okay with that, no sex until I got to romp with Susan; guess I should have thanked Julie for looking out for my sexual energy. But, Julie then suggested that I still go down on her. She mentioned that some of her hairs, as they were starting to regrow, were starting to chaife her pussy. Frustrated, but excited for the next evening, I kissed and licked Julie to several body shuddering orgasms.

I could hardly wait for Friday evening. I was bested once, but twice? Unthinkable. I rushed through work, seeing Wayne, and exchanging winks, only once. When I arrived home, Julie was already in the bathroom getting ready. She refused to let me see her getting dressed and ready at all. Something about a ‘surprise’. When I was finally allowed into the bedroom I was delighted to see Julie dressed in a very tight black dress, high heels and fishnet stockings. I’d have to save something of myself for her tonight too. After a through shower and personal grooming, I was ready too. The scenery whisked by in a blur as I drove to our appointment of sex poker.

Wayne and Susan greeted us at the door; hugs and kisses all around. Susan looked stunning. She wore a red dress, her hair up in a bun exposing most of her neck, and leather high heel boots that came up to her knees. She was dressed to thrill. Inside their home, the lights were dimmed, a few candles were lit and a bottle of champaigne was chilling in a ice chiller on the coffee table. Soft jazz filled the room and set the mood. I could hardly take my eyes off Susan; Wayne sat next to Julie on the sofa.

It was Susan who spoke up, “Oooo”, she said, “I have to show you all the Chastity Device. It just arrived FedEx this afternoon.” She walked over to the coffee table and picked up a clear plastic thing that was next to the chiller. It looked like a plastic cage for a cock, with a ring at the base. “It’s called the CB6000,” she proclaimed. “You put the cock inside of the tube part and the ring fits around the back of the balls. Then both pieces are locked together.” She demonstrated, “Click! No sex for the Loser Slave.” The girls really giggled at the sound of the clicking, but Wayne and I only managed a smile.

Looking straight at me, Susan said, “I’ve always wanted to put a guy in one of these. Lock him up and hold the key to his sex life, litteraly. Only fair that the hubby has to suffer a little since our pussies have been put up as the trophy for winning, no?” We all laughed. It was then that I realized how Dom Susan really was.

Susan passed it around for us to inspect. When I got to look it over, to me, it looked like Wayne would have trouble fitting all his equipment inside. Tough for him, I thought.

“Let’s all have a drink,” proposed Wayne. Susan produced the champagne glasses as Wayne opened the bottle with a resounding ‘POP!” As we sipped our champagne the topic of conversation was how hot the women looked. Susan commented on how hot she felt bring put ‘up for grabs’. Julie mentioned that our ‘loser’s’ sex had been great all week, getting a sly grin from Susan who was probably informed as to how much oral sex I had given Julie.

After most of the champagne was consumed Susan announced, “we Girls have a show to put on for the Men. Time to show off what the prize for winning is going to be.”

With that, both walked to the center of the living room. They hugged a bit and swayed to the music. Susan looked at Julie and said, ‘Guest goes first.’ My Julie smiled and turned her back to all of us. Susan gave us guys a grin, then proceeded to unzip my wife out of her little black dress. Slowly, she lowered the straps from Julie’s dress and allowed it to fall to the floor, around Julie’s legs. She held out her hand to help Julie step out of the dress.

I think Wayne and I were both spellbound. With her back to us, Julie’s incredible hourglass form was accentuated by her high heels, fishnet stockings, a tiny red silk thong that went up the crack of her ass and exposed her white ass cheeks, the back straps of a frilly red garter belt and the back strap of a satin red bra. Slowly, Julie turned to face us, her smile letting me know that she adored the attention. I had not seen her in a garter belt since our wedding night. I noticed that she had also done up her finger and toe nails in a bright matching red. I did not want Wayne to get this prize. We both clapped and whistled at this delightful spectacle. There was the faintest trace of a camel toe as the tiny red silk panty pressed against her shaven pussy.

“Now for me,” Susan turned and presented her back to Julie. My wife swayed over to Susan, with a chuckle of delight, unzipped Susan out of her red dress, yanked it off her shoulders and pulled it to the floor, past Susan’s knee high boots. Susan took a quick shuffle to step out of the dress. She was stunning, in full black lingerie. Black boots, black nylon stockings, black garter, black satin panties that covered her tight little ass, and a black satin bra. I was instantly hard when she turned to give us a full frontal view.

“Let’s let em inspect the prizes,” Susan said to Julie.

Susan locked her eyes on mine as she sauntered over to me. Prize indeed. I could not wait to fuck that bony bitch. Those leather ‘fuck me’ boots and her black lingerie really contrasted against her white skin. I’d give it to her, as well as Wayne did, if not more. Susan just held her head high as I drunk in her form with my eyes and smelled the faint scent of her sex near my face.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Julie practically fall into Wayne’s spread legs. He was smiling ear to ear as he brazenly stroked my wife’s stomach with his black hands. He drew circles around her skin all the way across to her hips. Then he cupped her pussy in his right hand as she spread her legs just a bit to allow this and cocked her head to one side. I could see shivers roll down her spine. That’s all the host will get, I thought to myself. I noticed a bit of wetness starting to be visible on the front of Julie’s panty.

It was Wayne who spoke up and broke up the exhibition. “Since the ladies are already mostly undressed, and excited, why don’t we dispense with the poker. One hand draw, winner take all”

I cleared my throat and asked, “what do you mean?” I didn’t want to swing, I wanted to win this bitch in front of me. Plus, I was counting on my poker skills to get an edge.

Wayne responded, “Oh come on, just one hand, Susan will shuffle, Julie will cut the deck and we each draw one card. Aces high. Highest card is the winner. The girls are ready and we’re both hard from their excellent show so let’s just get this done.” He was right, I could hardly argue. I wanted Susan’s stunning body, that was right in front of me, so badly.

Looking down at me, Susan added, “Everything is ready upstairs in the bed room. As you wanted, the condoms are on the table. Of course, Magnum for Wayne and regular for you.” Susan, always the bitch!

Wayne stood and got the deck of cards from the table. Susan shuffled them good, her boobs swayed, incased in her bra, right in front of me. Julie, giving me a big smile, cut the deck. Her red fingernails really looked great. As the guest, I drew first. Seven of Clubs. Not bad. A lucky number….the there were many higher cards. All commented that it was a lucky number.

Before Wayne could draw his card, Susan remarked, “Queen of Spades! Come on!” Wayne gave her a hard look for her rudeness, then he drew. Jack of Clubs!

I think I heard myself let out a deep sigh. Susan practically bounced up and down.

“Well, come on over and sit on my lap,” Wayne said to my wife as he put an arm around her. Was he comforting her or taking possession? Julie, for her part, did not upset at all. She just kept her head up and smiled as she walked over to the sofa.

My mind was reeling. I could not believe my luck. Wayne was going to get my Julie, fuck her. I was now at Susan’s mercy. Cuckolded and chastity belted all at once. Stupid betting ego of mine, now I would take the consequences.

Old 04-02-2012, 04:59 PM

Susan already had that damned chastity thing in her hand as she commanded, “take your cloths off, House Slave, and prepare to submit to this chastity device.”

I didn’t say a word. Not going to give either of them the pleasure of hearing me whine, or try and get out of this. I lost and now I had to pay up. Poor Julie would have to spread her legs to Wayne, but from her reaction, I didn’t think she seemed to mind.

Once I was disrobed, I stood there in the candle light in front of them all at the center of the room. My cock was still hard from the excitement. I felt sorry for my cock. Susan put her hand on my chest, looked down at me and smiled. “How to take of that proud hard little cock of yours?”

I did not see when she took the ice from the chiller. The shock sent shivers down my legs the moment she cupped my balls with ice cubes in her hand. I went weak in the knees as Susan looked into my eyes and rubbed the back of my neck with her other hand. Her cleavage just inches from my nose. “Thought you were going to fuck me tonight with that cock, didn’t you,” she whispered into my left ear. I closed my eyes as my cock and balls shriveled in her ice cold hand.

With my cock now limp and cold, Susan ordered, “down on the ground, Slave. Lie flat on your back and spread your legs.” As I began to comply, she added, “and address me as Misterss.”

”Yes, Mistress,” I said as I looked up as Wayne grinning at me, my wife, in her skimpy red lingerie, pressing into his chest on his lap.

I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes as Susan went to work on me with that thing. First, I felt her cup and squeeze my balls through the ring so that the ring was behind my ball sac, pushing my balls up. Then she pulled my cock forward and pushed my head and shaft into the clear plastic tube.

Once done, she said, “Alright everybody, now the fun part. Listen to this delightful ‘Click’.” A few seconds later she pushed the tube and ring together hard. Indeed, there was an audible ‘Click’ as both pieces fit together. Susan practically squealed in delight as she finished by locking the whole thing with a small pad lock in the front, right in the middle of my encased cock.

She pulled on the whole thing a few times. Checking to make sure it was secure, I guess. Then she stated, “there, all locked up, loser. No more sex life for you for a while.” I did not like the vague sounding ‘while’.

“Okay Slave, your first duty for tonight will be to undress Julie for us. Just take off her bra, unsnap her garter strings and get her panties down.” My first humiliation as the House Slave had begun. “Yes, Mistress” I responded.

Julie looked at me, then down at my encased, chastised cock, stepped forward and whispered, “It’s okay”. Then she turned her back to me.

I unhooked the clasp of her bra and slowly freed her breasts for our hosts to enjoy. Then I ran my hands down my wife’s sides, reassuring my Julie, until I reached the tops of her nylon stockings. I undid each garter support one at a time, a little ‘pop’ from the snap as each one was released. It was time for her panties. I slid my fingers under the elastic, then gently pulled them down over her wide hips. I could her sexual aroma as I bent down to hold her panties as she stepped out of them. Wayne was getting this prize, damnit!

Susan, reveling in her roll as Mistress Bitch, said, “Oh look, still mostly shaved from last week’s loss. I like the way her lips are full and pouty.” Then she added, “Wayne, check if she’s wet down there already.”

Wayne stepped forward and put his big Black hands around Julie’s waist, circling them around her and giving my wife’s ass a good hard squeeze. Then he rubbed her pussy up and down, hitting the clit and fingering his way past her lips to test her arousal. Pulling his long Black index finger out of her and holding it up for all to see, “yep, she’s about ready,” he boldly teased.

“Oh, I almost forgot. House Slave, you must be a bit chilly, standing there in nothing more than your device. Here, put this on,” she said as she threw a red frilly apron at me. It was one of those things that tied in the back, a woman’s apron.

“House Slave, pick up all these cloths on the ground and fold them neatly. Make sure the dresses don’t get wrinkled and put your wife’s undergarments with her dress,” Susan commanded me after I got that damned apron on.

While I was doing all that, Wayne continued to fondle Julie. Her breasts got lots of his attention. Then he lifted her up off the ground, put her chest up onto her shoulder and carried her up the stairs to the bedroom. My wife…his prize.

When I had the cloths all neatly folded, Susan looked at me and said, “sex was your idea. While my husband enjoys himself with Julie, I will have as much pleasure with you as I can. She is in for some real pleasure tonight, but I doubt you will enjoy what I have for you.”

Susan lay down on the sofa on her stomach. “Slave, get that oil from the drawer there and massage my back. Do a good job and I might reward you by allowing you to do my breasts and pussy. Wayne is getting Julie ready for him, getting her all wet and lubed up himself, but you will have some duties to perform up there before they start having sex. Now, get going on my back.”

“Yes Mistress” was all I could muster.

After what seemed like half an hour, and with Susan almost purring as I massaged her back, we heard an “ALL READY” call come from the upstairs bed room. Susan got up and commanded, “follow me.”

Once we entered the master bedroom, on the queen bed was Julie, spread wide, with her pussy slick with her own juices and probably Wayne’s saliva. Wayne, naked and right next to her, had his monster Black Cock standing at stiff attention, Julie’s saliva coating it. “Slave,” Susan commanded, “take the Magnum condom on the night stand out of it’s wrapper and hand it to Wayne. While he’s putting it on you can lube up Julie with the tube of K-Y that’s also on the night stand.” It was unbelievable! I was being ordered to prepare my wife for the ravishing Wayne was about to give her. Julie simply looked up at the ceiling as I applied a bit of K-Y to her pussy lips and inside of her soon to be stretched vagina. But, she could not suppress the smile on her face while this was happening.

I finished quickly and was instructed to ‘get down stairs so the winner can enjoy his prize’. As I followed Susan down the stairs, a series of sharp screams, of both pain and delight, filled the whole house. Wayne had taken my Julie. I wondered how stretched she’d be afterwards. Would her pussy still wrap tightly around my cock, I thought.

Back down in the living room, Susan let up. “You have been real good so far. A good sport in all of this. You have made it go well for us all, I know how hard this must be for you.”

“Thank you, mistress”. The muffled sounds of the intercourse going on up above broke the silent pause.

“I know how badly you wanted to fuck me. I saw it in your eyes even when Wayne and I were dating. I saw you looking me over last weekend. I didn’t turn out for you, now you are the House Slave while my husband claims his prize. But, you get your reward for being good. Remove my bra and panties. Do it as well as you did for Julie. Then use the body oil to massage my breasts and pussy. Wayne will get the fun tonight and Julie will get the pleasure of his cock.”

She then looked me in the eyes, “after my massage, I want you to pleasure me as well as you did last weekend. I won’t have as much pleasure, as many orgasms, as Julie will have tonight, but I want some pleasure out of it.”

She held her head high as I used my hands to remove her lovely undergarments, my fingers lightly playing against her pale white skin, worshiping her with my touch. When she lay down on her back, I gently massaged her beautiful breasts and pussy with the oil. Her nipples were tender between my fingers. Her pussy flush and full as I deeply massaged her, taking care not to allow my fingers to enter her pussy. All the while, the sounds of the bed springs, squeals of delight and grunts of Wayne and Julie’s sexual exploits carrying down to my ears.

When I had Susan practically purring like a kitten, I put my hands on her knees and coaxed her to spread her legs wide for me. Her sweet pussy lips, all pink, oiled and inviting were open for me. I kissed her inner thighs, then, dove down at the prize, the fingers of her right hand gripped my hair, tightly, as I began my work. I had lost this bet of my own making, my wife was being fucked by the Black Stud of a husband of Susan’s and now I was locked in a hard plastic chastity thing, but the pussy that I really wanted all along was right in front of me, my lips pressed to it.

‘Fuck it!” I thought. I was determined to show that bitch how good of a lover I was by licking and sucking her to one of the greatest orgasms she ever had. Plant the idea that the next time, it would be my cock that would give her pleasure, have her yearn for it.

I was relentless. Twerling my tongue in circles against her clit, licking the length of her pussy from clit to the bottom of her lips. My tongue swirled, darted, teased and plunged deep into her. Heck, I think I even hummed a few bars with my lips on her clit. I felt her body go tense with orgasm several times, until I sent her over the edge in a massive, toe curling, leg shaking, knee weakening full body massive Orgasm.

From upstairs, I could tell that Wayne was pounding my wife from the noises of blissful agony she was making. I was glad that at least she was enjoying herself.