Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

HOT SATURDAY AFTERNOON!!! (very true story)
Old 04-09-2012, 06:30 PM

Default HOT SATURDAY AFTERNOON!!! (very true story)

My husband and I live in a very small community. One of those where everyone knows everybody's business. About a year ago I did what I swore I would'nt do. I had a fling with a LOCAL black man. It was great for the couple of months it lasted but ended when his wife got suspicious. Last Saturday my hubby and I were doing some yard work and he asked me to run to the local store and grab a sixpack. When I got there I noticed several cars parked around a picnic table located on one side of the store. Three black guys were around the table talking, one of them being my ex-lover CJ. When I came out of the store he called me over in a demanding way and being the submissive that I am I did'nt hesitate. Besides my pussy was wet from just hearing his voice. When I got to where they were CJ slide his arm around my waist as he introduced me to his friends. After a couple of minutes of normal chit chat he suddenly just blurted out how good my pussy was and how much I liked sucking his black dick. My pussy went from wet to sopping wet. CJ then got behind me and slid his hands under my T-shirt to my tits and I heard him tell the other two guys to get my shorts off. I was so fucking turned on by this point that before they could move I reached down and slid them off myself. CJ bent me over the picnic table and when I felt his cock nudging my ass I opened my legs and he slid right in. One of the other guys sat up on the table top in front of me, pulled his cock out and told me to suck it. There I was in broad daylight, in a public place, shorts off and my shirt up exposing my tits getting my pussy pounded by CJ and my head bobbing up and down sucking his friend's cock for all I was worth. Suddenly CJ pushed in hard and I felt his cum shoot into my pussy. I heard CJ say "next" and the guy I was sucking told the other guy to go ahead because he wanted to cum in my mouth. As the next guy slid his cock in me and fucked me I started sucking even harder on the cock in my mouth. The harder I got fucked the harder I sucked until almost on cue they both shot their loads into me. As soon as I felt cum shoot into my mouth and pussy at the same time I exploded in one orgasm after another. The guy in my pussy pulled out and I could feel his and CJ's cum oozing out and down the inside of both legs. I pulled up to where just the head of the other guy's cock was in my mouth and I sucked and licked on it till I was sure I had swallowed every drop. After resting and catching my breath for a few minutes I got dressed, thanked CJ and his friends for a great time and headed home with hubby's sixpack. Of course he wanted to know why I had been gone so long....Becky

Hubby knows....
Old 04-09-2012, 07:51 PM

Default Hubby knows....

I see from your profile that Hubby knows about your BBc fetish, so i'm guessing you told him the truth and he then went to work on that pussy himself?

Old 04-09-2012, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notact View Post
I see from your profile that Hubby knows about your BBc fetish, so i'm guessing you told him the truth and he then went to work on that pussy himself?
Yes he knows and I did tell him. He worked on the pussy after we finished the yard work LOL...

Old 04-17-2012, 06:59 PM

Hot story Becky. Did anyone see the action? You are going to get a reputation in your little town and the black men will all want a turn in your pussy...

why can't i meet women like you
Old 04-17-2012, 08:59 PM

Default why can't i meet women like you

lovely story

Old 04-22-2012, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobnober View Post
Hot story Becky. Did anyone see the action? You are going to get a reputation in your little town and the black men will all want a turn in your pussy...
...She already has the rep for being an easy fuck...

Old 04-30-2012, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
...She already has the rep for being an easy fuck...
Such an appropriate name! You look great in your pics. Love your story.

Tags
fuck, gangbang, slut, suck